00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sk8er-Gaius15 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[Voice Actors Needed] NO PAY

1,419 Views | 15 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey everyone, So at the moment I'm making my own online Sprite Series and decided to add some actual voices so I came here to see if any voice actors of any kind (Doesn't matter if it's your first time, if your professional, or if you just voice act at project or because you have a god-like voice) I'm accepting all willing to work for free. You will be credited for yours roles at the end of all episodes Credits and Etc.(Basically I'll Make it obvious to everyone that YOU voice which character.) Now I wanna see how everything plays out first I'm only looking for people to voice two people just to test the waters of everything. If things go well I'll start gathering more voice actors.

So here's the Story in Short Terms:
In a world where Human and Video Game live on the same Earth a Evil Organization is trying to sabotage the land of video games to provoke a war that would most likely wreck Havoc everywhere. Desperate and running out of option a Organization created to protect and make sure everything in the Video Game Land goes smoothing decided to gather 6 Misfits to create the ultimate team that'll go ahead to head with this evil organization. Because why not fight destruction with destruction. But what secret lies dormant in this world.
For now I only need a actor for these two characters. Also if you guys know anyone (or places that can help) that can make backgrounds for free that'll help too.
Commander J: The Leader of the Good Organization, a old vertern of the organization. He's more carefree then he should but trust me you don't want to piss him off. He isn't a Commander for no reason. But it always seems like he's holding secrets.

Lieutenant Kira (he's not old fyi): Commander J's Right hand man to most things. Though he got no memories of his past he makes up for it with his loyalty to Commander J for taking him under his wing. Something he acts a bit too much like a soldier.

If you need Lines to work with here's the script of the Trailer. You don't have to do the whole thing just convince me you'll fit this character.

(Lieutenant Kira comes rushing into the office panting)
Lieutenant Kira: (Still panting) Commander J its urgent news.
Commander J: (calmly) Lieutenant Kira what is it?
Lieutenant Kira: (More calmly but still panic-y) PS‘s Project KH3 have been compromised! 13 are dead.
Commander J: (Sounding more concern) was it that Man.
Lieutenant Kira: Y-yes!
Commander J: (Annoyed) That Young Punk, he don’t know what he’s messing with. This can go way beyond us. (Calm) Alright you may leave now Izu.
Lieutenant Kira: (Normal) Sir actually there’s more news.
Commander J: (Interested) Oh what is it.
Lieutenant Kira: One of our Survey members was watching over the forest when he spotted a strange man in there.
Commander J: (lacking interest) so what you found some hippie in the forest, big surprise.
Lieutenant Kira: (Surprised and confused) what! No, why would I even bother you with- (back to regular) anyways well he sent a transmission back here with his physical description and it seems like he’s the man you told us to look for.
Commander J: (eyes light up slightly excited) Do we have a picture of him yet.
Lieutenant Kira: Of course sir
(Place picture of desk, Commander looks at it)
Lieutenant Kira: Sir?
Commander J: (smile on his face) so the time have finally come. (Slightly happy) About damn time.
Lieutenant Kira: (confused) Wh-
Commander J: Izu it’s time for us to Execute Project Misfits
Lieutenant Kira: (Worried) Sir you can’t be serious.
Commander J: I’m happy to say I’m not.
Lieutenant Kira: But Sir not only did you say that this plan will mostly fail horribly but putting Project Misfits in motion is near impossible.
Commander J: (calm) you got a great point Izu. But nothing is absolute so why not give things a chance.
Lieutenant Kira: Sir with all due respect to your decisions, these people are extremely dangerous by themselves. If we attempt to get them together they might destroy everything
Commander J: (sigh) (sounding more serious and slightly unhappy) I’m not a young man anymore, I can’t handle all of this myself I need a trump card. Trust me, if I knew a better of way of doing this I would be doing it right now but I’m running out of options.
Lieutenant Kira: (grunts)
Commander J: (Loses the unhappiness in his voice but keep the seriousness) Set Projects Misfits ago and get me the file, sooner we get it going the better for everyone’s sake.
Lieutenant Kira: (strong and stern) Yes Commander
Commander J: We can only pray this will work. With the way things are going, we might have a War on our hands. We must be prepared for the worst. (Then a smile forms) Now tell me everything we got so far about this Mystery Man.
[END]

And That Basically it, send your auditions to this email cholategamer@gmail.com and I'll contact everyone who made and who didn't. Just make sure when you send your audition be sure to say or type which character your auditioning for. Any questions ask below. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE, I hope this goes well

Response to [Voice Actors Needed] NO PAY 2017-03-06 13:12:49

Hey I would love to try this out and yes I'm new but I think I'd be good at the commander I'll record and give you a link to it around 4:00 or 4:30 and if you found people let me know

Response to [Voice Actors Needed] NO PAY 2017-03-06 16:48:44

At 3/6/17 01:12 PM, EthenDeso wrote: Hey I would love to try this out and yes I'm new but I think I'd be good at the commander I'll record and give you a link to it around 4:00 or 4:30 and if you found people let me know

kk thanks for letting me know

Response to [Voice Actors Needed] NO PAY 2017-03-07 04:49:13

I might try doing the Lieutenant character. I'll record my lines and email you!

Response to [Voice Actors Needed] NO PAY 2017-03-07 10:45:44

At 3/6/17 04:48 PM, DarkChocolateGamer wrote:
At 3/6/17 01:12 PM, EthenDeso wrote: Hey I would love to try this out and yes I'm new but I think I'd be good at the commander I'll record and give you a link to it around 4:00 or 4:30 and if you found people let me know
kk thanks for letting me know

Sorry for yesterday I didnt get home until 8 last night and went straight to bed

Response to [Voice Actors Needed] NO PAY 2017-03-07 16:42:48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-vn0nsDtpw
Let me know if you want something different or if someone else got it but thanks for your time

Response to [Voice Actors Needed] NO PAY 2017-03-07 16:56:51

Probably wouldn't be suited for these two but if you come up with characters who need other voices, female, teenage boy, synthetic sounds, or synthetic growls, I can do that. I also can mix audio for you or supply BGM.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to [Voice Actors Needed] NO PAY 2017-03-07 18:21:24

At 3/7/17 04:49 AM, mapsynth wrote: I might try doing the Lieutenant character. I'll record my lines and email you!

Thanks I've received it and I'll review it when I get things from other people

Response to [Voice Actors Needed] NO PAY 2017-03-07 18:22:18

At 3/7/17 04:42 PM, EthenDeso wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-vn0nsDtpw
Let me know if you want something different or if someone else got it but thanks for your time

Thanks for the submission I'll look at it when I start looking at the others

Response to [Voice Actors Needed] NO PAY 2017-03-07 18:25:00

At 3/7/17 04:56 PM, EDM364 wrote: Probably wouldn't be suited for these two but if you come up with characters who need other voices, female, teenage boy, synthetic sounds, or synthetic growls, I can do that. I also can mix audio for you or supply BGM.

Oh nice, the BGM and audio mix sounds interesting, but can I hear a example of your female voice and teenage voice because I know some characters that's coming to the series real soon that will need some voice actors

Response to [Voice Actors Needed] NO PAY 2017-03-08 04:32:37

At 3/7/17 06:25 PM, DarkChocolateGamer wrote: Oh nice, the BGM and audio mix sounds interesting, but can I hear a example of your female voice and teenage voice because I know some characters that's coming to the series real soon that will need some voice actors

Hit me with some lines and I'll whip something up. That or I might just do some impressions of my favorite videogame characters. I'll keep you posted.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to [Voice Actors Needed] NO PAY 2017-03-08 22:11:21

Sent you a PM about it

Sent an email just now - audition for Commander J

You can also check out my demos here and if you think I might fit for any upcoming character, feel free to contact me!

Check out my demos!

Business email: greenfliptv@gmail.com

Response to [Voice Actors Needed] NO PAY 2017-04-06 14:47:58

At 3/7/17 04:42 PM, EthenDeso wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-vn0nsDtpw

I got some good news for you

Response to [Voice Actors Needed] NO PAY 2017-04-07 02:25:58

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/738055?updated=1491546293

I think im late to respond so this is more for fun i guess, thanks.

Response to [Voice Actors Needed] NO PAY 2017-04-11 08:54:46