New Topic Respond to this Topic
AngMyDee
AngMyDee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate

Hi all,

For quite some time I am working on a adult video game and I think it is time to let more people make its acquaintance. So here comes Naohr:

Naohr is one of those games taking place in an unrestrained world.
It offers you a whole world to explore one click away.
You will start as a no-one in the City of Naohr. Everything else is up to you.
You want to live an happy life as a baker while training your dogs? Let’s find the bakery near the Divine Square and find a competent breeder to teach you how to train…
You want to play as an explorer and discover forgotten places by cutting through any foe? or maybe by using other, more seductive ways?
Well, just get registered to the exploration guild and start your journey!…
Or maybe… You want to lose to your enemies, and see what await for you?
Well, you can do that to… Do enjoy the encounter, it’s on me.
But before wandering around, do not forget to get you some stuff to wear, and weapons to hold if you intend to be aggressive. Just get to the armorer and find yourself something suitable!
At last, if some day you are tired of all your exploration, why not chilling at home?
You could enjoy a good book in your living room accompanied by your pet.
Oh, and by pet, I mean any living thing you successfully coerced to your will.
You will learn that lot can be done in this Fantasy world of yours…

But it is like for Alice, just get into this damned rabbit hole and see for yourself if you enjoy the odyssey!

Latest version can be found on the website https://naohr.wordpress.com/

Game is still in progress (I am not sure it is even a beta...) but you might find some interesting stuff in it.
I hava a lot of ideas for upcoming content like lots of other professions, pets, fights, deeper housing and crafting mechanisms, simDate-like features but I think I will never achieve what I'd like to do without your help. So please, do play it and do not forget to leave any kind of feedbacks here, on the game site or directly by email. I would be glad to hear from you! : )

And if you want to contribute in other ways, feel free to contact me : )

[NSFW] Naohr ~ adult sandbox game

AngMyDee
AngMyDee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate

Hello dear gamers,
a new version is available : https://naohr.wordpress.com/2017/04/16/symposium/
and focus on the rent mechanism (your flat is not free), reprehensible behavior and some futanari content.

AngMyDee
AngMyDee
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to [NSFW] Naohr ~ adult sandbox game 2017-05-07 11:40:50 Reply

A quick post to let you know the last release greatly improves the stability of the game (among other thing!). If anyone experimented slowness issues, you should definitively check it out and tell me if it works well : )