00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sinnymon just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Animator Needed For New Series Paid

404 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello,
My name is Chris and I am looking for an animator for a show I have been working on for over a year. I originally wanted to machinimate this show, but the only game in which that really is an option is halo, which really leaves animation as the only option unless I always want to be compared to Red vs Blue, which is a problem because I cannot animate. I have almost literally everything else in place (voice actors, sound guy, money, etc)

So what the hell is this project?
Well it's set in the Titanfall universe and is about two idiots who stationed together at a remote outpost and pass the time by making terrible puns, fighting their arch-nemesis in combat simulations and breaking the fourth wall.

Here's the link to short concept clip that was machinmated in halo https://youtu.be/H_WSONMG1Uw

Average episode length is about 2 min and right now I'm looking at trying to get 10 done

There are really only two main characters and half of the time they talk with helmets on, so despite the fact that it is set in a sci-fi universe, it's not too complicated

Current Working Name: RNG (Main character's name are Reg n' Greg)

So what do I need from you in order to be considered? Obviously I am going to want to see example of your work, so just email them to wearedeltacoremedia@gmail.com

Response to Animator Needed For New Series Paid 2017-02-27 23:40:20

Hi IamChrisCross,

Sure sounds interesting examples of my work can be found on my main page @Wondermeow if you like what you see we can go from there.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Animator Needed For New Series Paid 2017-02-28 10:57:15

What's your budget?

Response to Animator Needed For New Series Paid 2017-03-01 21:20:24

At 2/28/17 10:57 AM, Zeno-Sensie wrote: What's your budget?

depends on the quality of the animation, but I would say around $200 per episode

Response to Animator Needed For New Series Paid 2017-03-01 21:29:59

Sounds like a decent amount if the animation is very simple. Like family guy ect.

mail sent

Gotham

BBS Signature