00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Herozaitama just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds gameglyph ads and ...

631 Views | 3 Replies

Newgrounds gameglyph ads and ... 2017-02-24 21:21:36

So while I have not ever been such a dedicated fan to newgrounds as some other may have been, I have known of this site for a long time and have thought of to be rather awesome. However recently it has been getting that are missleading and inappropriate (for some). One set of ads I am talking about are gameglyph ads (freakin google chrome extension ad that has a rating of zero) that claims that you could play popular steam games for free through their services. Likely that extension has spyware / malware or w/e. The other being nutaku which on the front seems to be cute kawaii anime stuff but really it leads to a game that's a hentai clicker dating sim game. This disappoints me because while I am ok with this site having ads since it needs a source of revenue to continue being a site with cool content, it is not cool that the site has such misleading ads. I would like to assume that the staff of newgrounds have just been lazy in filtering out ads, but whatever the reason is ... this needs to be fixed!

TL:DR fix the damn misleading ads Newgrounds.

Also if there is a more appropriate section for this post, I would like it to be moved there.

Response to Newgrounds gameglyph ads and ... 2017-02-24 21:34:51

At 2/24/17 09:21 PM, IamAlexMan wrote: Also if there is a more appropriate section for this post, I would like it to be moved there.

Thread
"Moved"
You're funny

Newgrounds gameglyph ads and ...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds gameglyph ads and ... 2017-02-24 22:09:06

ads are the least of my concern on this site

apple completely fuckin sucks

most of the users on this site are a little bit newer, theres not too many 06 users or earlier like me anymore but the ones that are aren't going anywhere - but i find that there are very little ads now in comparison to back then

tom fulp never sold out

punk

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds gameglyph ads and ... 2017-02-24 22:15:56

At 2/24/17 09:34 PM, Doctor933brains wrote: Thread
"Moved"
You're funny

Hey, it happened in 2003 when the Clubs & Crews forum was created and all the popular clubs had to be moved.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature