00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Podcast 2017-02-21 15:36:01

My friend and I are making a podcast surronding a psx game. There is game footage and I am curious if since I own the psx game if that would qualify as having rights to submit footage of it. I am unsure of such or where to find out the rights as well as if this site is a decent place to host a podcast

Response to Podcast 2017-02-21 16:51:14

At 2/21/17 03:36 PM, sij-girl wrote: My friend and I are making a podcast surronding a psx game. There is game footage and I am curious if since I own the psx game if that would qualify as having rights to submit footage of it. I am unsure of such or where to find out the rights as well as if this site is a decent place to host a podcast

If you are just going to upload an audio of yourself comentating, it should be fine as long you list it as a podcast.

HOWEVER, if you gonna upload a video of you commentating with a gameplay footage, don't. Unless you have some involvement developing the game, Newgrounds has a strict policy for any video uploads that involves content that doesn't belong to the uploader.

Response to Podcast 2017-02-21 16:57:55

perfect thats the info i need. there is indeed game footage so thanks for the warning.

be kickin well.