00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Trusty pet squirrel foils burglary

409 Views | 5 Replies

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/02/14/trusty-pet-squirrel-foils-burglary.html

An Idaho man said his pet squirrel foiled a home invasion burglary in between jumping across the furniture and wolfing down snacks. Adam Pearl said Monday he knew something was off when he approached his home in Meridian last week and spotted snow prints headed to the backyard. Then he noticed scratches around his gun safe -- as if somebody had tried to get in. Pearl said the officer had started questioning a suspect. "She said while she was questioning the individual he had scratches on his hands. So she asked him, 'Did you get that from the squirrel?' And he says, 'Yeah, damn thing kept attacking me and wouldn't stop until I left.'"

That has to be the smartest squirrel around. Any chance this will boost others to get pet squirrels?

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Trusty pet squirrel foils burglary 2017-02-16 02:25:26

At 2/15/17 11:17 PM, D3KU wrote: Not gonna lie, I know people with pet squirrels and their claws are sharp when they latch on to you.

That was probably horrifying for the burglar, to have that thing jumping, running, and biting all over him.

Squirrels are loyal pets that have very sharp claws.

BBS Signature

Response to Trusty pet squirrel foils burglary 2017-02-16 02:59:54

I want a pet rat tbh.

Response to Trusty pet squirrel foils burglary 2017-02-16 20:33:26

At 2/15/17 11:17 PM, D3KU wrote: Not gonna lie, I know people with pet squirrels and their claws are sharp when they latch on to you.

That was probably horrifying for the burglar, to have that thing jumping, running, and biting all over him.

But hilarious for everyone else.

Response to Trusty pet squirrel foils burglary 2017-02-17 16:31:05

At 2/16/17 02:59 AM, Neoslayre wrote: I want a pet rat tbh.

You should get one, and train it to guard your house.

BBS Signature

Response to Trusty pet squirrel foils burglary 2017-02-17 16:32:01

At 2/16/17 09:08 AM, RightTime wrote: Cute story, though the robber did still make off with some of his belongings. You know its Idaho, since no one seemed terribly surprised that he had a pet squirrel. Where I live that would be considered kind of unusual.

I did enjoy the story as well. Idaho must have plenty of pets squirrels.

BBS Signature