00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted Ministerhomer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My hate is always with you.

396 Views | 13 Replies

My hate is always with you. 2017-02-15 11:02:39

Times are strange, and only getting stranger.

Massive protests are occur all over the world. Terrorism and war are constant threats. Religious institutions are crumbling, families are breaking apart. The government is inept and confused, and no one knows what to believe anymore.

One thing, however, never changes.

My hate for you.

When life gets you down, when it seems like there's no hope, when you feel like no one cares, just remember that not only does FUNKbrs care, but he cares with the most powerful feeling of all: HATE.

When you double down on your workout, do it to spite me, because I want you to stay ugly and miserable.
When you feel like your sacrifices at work aren't appreciated, do it to spite me because I want you to stay a broke loser.
When you feel like noone will ever love you, and that you are worthless and stupid, do it to spite me: I want you to be lonely.

My hate will always be with you, a solid rock bottom from which you can always push yourself back up no matter how far you fall.

hate is the wind beneath your wings.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to My hate is always with you. 2017-02-15 11:26:47

At 2/15/17 11:25 AM, Shauna wrote: Coming from a past MOD, your threads tend to be quite child like.

Only good you can get from him now is his character in portal defenders.

Response to My hate is always with you. 2017-02-15 11:56:33

At 2/15/17 11:25 AM, Shauna wrote: Coming from a past MOD, your threads tend to be quite child like.

Sounds like serious business.

As we all know, the internet is extremely serious business.

At 2/15/17 11:13 AM, RightTime wrote: You should be a motivational speaker FUNKbrs. I feel like a can conquer the world now!

My work here is done.

At 2/15/17 11:25 AM, TheQuietGamer wrote: You're right. I need to keep going. I cannot let you defeat me!

Not even just a little? Go on, have a Moon Pie and a cigarette on your break. Also, get a hatchet man tattoo, ICP lyrics are pretty funny if you'd just give them a chance.

At 2/15/17 11:26 AM, Makakaov wrote:
Only good you can get from him now is his character in portal defenders.

You can never take the audio track I contributed to Territory War by Afro Ninja away from me, no matter how much vodka and semechke you eat while squatting.

BBS Signature

Response to My hate is always with you. 2017-02-15 12:00:04

At 2/15/17 11:56 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: You can never take the audio track I contributed to Territory War by Afro Ninja away from me, no matter how much vodka and semechke you eat while squatting.

What did you say about me cyka blyat? Don't make me cheeky breeky on your face.

Soundtrack is the only thing I DO NOT remember about Territory War. I wonder why.

Response to My hate is always with you. 2017-02-15 12:03:15

Words well spoken op. Even my ice cream is feeling the heat and passion of your charisma.

My hate is always with you.

BBS Signature

Response to My hate is always with you. 2017-02-15 12:24:49

At 2/15/17 11:02 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: Times are strange, and only getting stranger.

Hey FUNKbrs .....

Fuck you ........

I only said that because i Love you

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to My hate is always with you. 2017-02-15 13:26:36

Well I'm more of a pleaser than a fighter so I'll stay at rock bottom for you <3

Response to My hate is always with you. 2017-02-15 13:50:27

I feel like you're the type of dude who gets weak-willed women to submit to you through the use of humiliation and degradation. It ain't my style, but there are plenty of women out there like that.

BBS Signature

Response to My hate is always with you. 2017-02-15 13:57:09

At 2/15/17 11:02 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: My hate for you.

<3 Chris <3

BBS Signature

Response to My hate is always with you. 2017-02-15 13:59:33

You presume I care about your hate. You are wrong.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to My hate is always with you. 2017-02-15 15:08:58

At 2/15/17 01:50 PM, Alias wrote: I feel like you're the type of dude who gets weak-willed women to submit to you through the use of humiliation and degradation. It ain't my style, but there are plenty of women out there like that.

That's pretty much exactly the opposite of the way I am in relationships. My last girlfriend told me the reason she left me was because she felt I was too much of a puppy dog. We never even got in a single argument. She was terrible in bed though, so it's not exactly that big of a loss.

You see, hate is the only way, and as much as I would like for that not to be true, it is.

My preference for women is the tough as nails type, to be honest. My mother is extremely butch, and my dad is effeminate, so I've always had difficulty adjusting to the fact that's completely backwards from how most people's relationships work.

I lose interest in women who aren't aggressive pretty quickly. Life's too short to try to force people to like you; my preference is for them to hurry up move the hell on. I grew up around a lot of black women, so the whole "fainting lilly super passive" type is a big turn off for me. That couch-humping alpha shit is for the birds. I'd rather jerk off than be with someone who just lays there and "lets me."

At 2/15/17 01:59 PM, satanbrain wrote: You presume I care about your hate. You are wrong.

My unrequited hate is breaking my heart.

BBS Signature

Response to My hate is always with you. 2017-02-15 15:41:38

At 2/15/17 03:08 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: That's pretty much exactly the opposite of the way I am in relationships. My last girlfriend told me the reason she left me was because she felt I was too much of a puppy dog. We never even got in a single argument. She was terrible in bed though, so it's not exactly that big of a loss.

Welp. That's wild.

BBS Signature

Response to My hate is always with you. 2017-02-15 19:12:17

At 2/15/17 11:02 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:
When life gets you down, when it seems like there's no hope, when you feel like no one cares, just remember that not only does FUNKbrs care, but he cares with the most powerful feeling of all: HATE.

I never forget this. It gets me through most days.

| It is possible to commit no mistakes and still lose|||Love belongs to Desire, and Desire is always cruel.||||

BBS Signature

Response to My hate is always with you. 2017-02-15 19:30:13

Not bad, but AM had a much better hate speech. Full of ham, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw-88h-LcTk&t=0m46s