00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help! Need a new theme song

1,196 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Help! Need a new theme song 2017-02-15 07:44:51

Right now the Wroag series has a kind of military marching opening that... well it basically works for what it is. Check it: https://youtu.be/R3moezN0Tnk

But I need to re-work the structure of these openings because I've had to re-film all the clips for every episode. It's getting crazy. I need one standard opening.

What I really want is something like the "Party Party Party" opening from "*TFS* Hellsing Ultimate Abridged": https://youtu.be/SWynPcFRzWU?t=2m2s

I need something FUN, UPBEAT, kinda WILD, ideally WITH VOCALS but, and here's the catch, ACCESSIBLE.

From there I plan on emulating the TFS clip with lots of synced bloody action.

Willing to go anywhere across the web to find it. Any ideas?

Response to Help! Need a new theme song 2017-02-25 10:19:33

Can you pay?

Response to Help! Need a new theme song 2017-02-25 13:10:27

At 2/25/17 10:19 AM, NightRaid-NG wrote: Can you pay?

Possibly, but I'm basically a minimum wage kid with zero revenues from my channel. Still it's possible... but I've got friends making music I might use anyway so it would have to be the right song

Response to Help! Need a new theme song 2017-03-04 12:46:29

At 2/25/17 01:10 PM, ohigetjokes wrote:
Possibly, but I'm basically a minimum wage kid with zero revenues from my channel. Still it's possible... but I've got friends making music I might use anyway so it would have to be the right song

any luck in your venture so far?

To Translate Emotion into Sound and Produce Feeling, so do I exist.

BBS Signature

Response to Help! Need a new theme song 2017-03-04 22:51:09

At 3/4/17 12:46 PM, ScreechPrinterShop wrote:
At 2/25/17 01:10 PM, ohigetjokes wrote:
any luck in your venture so far?

It's a tossup between Snakebite (Instrumental) by TSRBand and something a friend of mine is cooking up. Still open to suggestions!