00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lordmagian just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A rude owner.

1,061 Views | 18 Replies

A rude owner. 2017-02-14 17:22:33

In some edgy counter culture store, called Parana Records, I ask the dude a question. He happens to be the owner. I asked if I could return a game if I did not like it. He told me no, then he said, but I'll castrate you with a rusty fishing hook. I just laughed and left. But what the fuck? I honestly could not tell if he was joking or not, he looked serious. Have you ever seen rude workers or owners, of have you yourself been mean to customers? Tell me some of your stories.

Response to A rude owner. 2017-02-14 17:56:16

I think you're confusing the terms "rude" and "psychopathic" here.

Response to A rude owner. 2017-02-14 18:27:52

I think he likes you.

winky face

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to A rude owner. 2017-02-14 18:55:43 (edited 2017-02-14 18:56:16)

At 2/14/17 06:13 PM, Jurornumber3 wrote: You're clearly not edgy enough to shop at that store.

Yeah but even a dumb ass knows to be nice to your customers. He already does not get much customers. I wonder why?

Response to A rude owner. 2017-02-14 18:58:31

At 2/14/17 05:27 PM, D3KU wrote: Egg the place. That'll teach him.

I would get the eggs nice and rotten first and soak it in piss

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to A rude owner. 2017-02-15 10:25:47

So, if your family is extremely rich, they will buy you a failing "show business" so you can feel like you are important as suckle from the teat of your long dead relatives.

Record stores are extremely common for this.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to A rude owner. 2017-02-15 16:55:32

At 2/15/17 04:18 PM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 2/15/17 04:16 PM, Hoodie wrote: I should make a thread about how on my run today I waved to an old man.

Absolutely riveting discussion.
Fascinating...

he looks like he isnt even enjoying it

Response to A rude owner. 2017-02-15 17:14:27

of course i did

Response to A rude owner. 2017-02-16 16:43:38

At 2/15/17 11:33 AM, Shauna wrote:
At 2/14/17 05:32 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: I usually get followed around by security guards sometimes I wave...
Same here. I don't even get why, I carry a teeny-tiny purse and I wear a dress or shorts. I have no where to hide shit. I just look them straight in the eye when I know they're following me. They get the hint very fast.

Sweetheart we both know you could probably hide a six pack of beers under your shirt. They're either staring at you because you're hot or they suspect you're going to hid something in your bra perhaps.

Just go braless =D

Response to A rude owner. 2017-02-16 20:02:42

For me, it the manager of a The Source.
I was returning some headphones I wasn't really satisfied of, and he went full retard. He was arguing me that the policies about the return of headphones (within the month of purchase) by basis of dissatisfaction did not apply to my on-ear headphones.... Because apparently, in his view, all headphones are pod or in-ear headphones!
More retarded than that, it's not even possible!

... If only I had accepted to pay difference of 20$ for the headphones I had spotted to want as a replacement to my stylish, bass-boosted headphones (I hate bass-boosted headphones. It sucks ass with metal music and any music with sound details)........ I had tried to do same thing I did for my bass-boosted Monster headphones (which the price is pretty much dictated by the edition they are of). I had refused to pay a 20$ for "price difference" for those, and it worked (I never would have paid more for something I am owed. Sure, the headphones I had before, I bought them half-price from 300$... But the replacement headphones were priced at like 240 or something).
If only... I would have gotten some nice SONY headphones with a clear sound and a good active sound isolation.

Also, the seller I refused to pay 20$ (and my refusal worked) had actually said that because the new headphones have bluetooth (which is shitily selective... It works with my iPod gen 3, but NOT my Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime! HOW SHIT IS THAT!)... Which I remind you, dates back to the 90s... is "more technological".
Wow! I guess a radio is rocket science to him!

... Also, as a tip to all:
If you buy a discounted item from The Source, ASK FOR A RECEIPT OF THE ITEM AT ITS ORIGINAL PRICE!

... After looking in the FAQ of the website of The Source, I found that out. Cashiers will never issue you a receipt showing the original price of the discounted items before discount. Having the original price will be useful as a proof that the item you bought did not have its original price at its discount price... Meaning that if you need to exchange it and the item you had is not available anymore, for the exchange, you will be able to get something that is actually priced similarly to what your item was originally priced at, and you wont have to argue about your item.
You'll save a lot of bullshit.

Response to A rude owner. 2017-02-16 22:17:02

What the fuck

Response to A rude owner. 2017-02-16 22:29:43

Honestly the next time any male or female pisses me off I'm gonna say to them "I'll castrate you with a rusty fishing hook" and then I'm going to proceed to smile and laugh my ass off because lol

BBS Signature

Response to A rude owner. 2017-02-16 22:42:09

At 2/16/17 10:29 PM, Alias wrote: Honestly the next time any male or female pisses me off I'm gonna say to them "I'll castrate you with a rusty fishing hook" and then I'm going to proceed to smile and laugh my ass off because lol

Funny, because he smiled at me.

Response to A rude owner. 2017-02-16 22:52:12

At 2/16/17 10:42 PM, WaffleCrisp wrote:
At 2/16/17 10:29 PM, Alias wrote: Honestly the next time any male or female pisses me off I'm gonna say to them "I'll castrate you with a rusty fishing hook" and then I'm going to proceed to smile and laugh my ass off because lol
Funny, because he smiled at me.

Lmfao. It sounds like an episode of Impractical Jokers

BBS Signature

Response to A rude owner. 2017-02-16 22:56:42 (edited 2017-02-16 22:58:31)

People who own their own businesses are always so fucking crazy, I guess because they spend 15+ hours a day managing it and they don't have any corporate rules or structure to follow

tbh though i probably would have laughed, that's really funny and i don't think he was serious

apple fucking sucks

my ex girlfriend used to work at a florist and the owner used to go so fucking ballistic that one day he violently and repeatedly starting punching the shit out of the computer screens and smashed the keyboards in front of everyone because his delivery driver got in an accident or something

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to A rude owner. 2017-02-18 19:57:16

Give him a bad yelp review. Not that it should matter. It'll probably go out of business by the end of summer.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to A rude owner. 2017-02-18 21:23:13

its a record just 3d print that shit.

Response to A rude owner. 2017-02-18 21:30:21

At 2/18/17 09:23 PM, asdfsilax wrote: its a record just 3d print that shit.

I went to this place to get movies. They have some that I can not find anywhere else. Like Tenacious D The Pick of Destiny. My pc is shit for downloading movies and I want real ones when my PC is not working. You never know with online movies. Better to have a real copy IMO.

Response to A rude owner. 2017-02-19 00:05:13

At 2/18/17 07:57 PM, Chdonga wrote: Give him a bad yelp review. Not that it should matter. It'll probably go out of business by the end of summer.

Yelp is the greatest. People actually take those ratings seriously. I've done some serious damage to some places with that weapon

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature