00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Boayne98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The house of liars and dictator.

1,111 Views | 6 Replies

At this point, I'm no longer surprised by anything that comes out of the white house.

I thought Kellyanne Conway was bad enough, with her constant spin and outright lies, defending her boss in the white house, but Stephen Miller is infinitely more scary. He's like a younger version of Putin.

He's a Senior Policy Advisor in the Trump administration, and, like Conway, makes the rounds on the media networks, spewing out the same lies and spin, and is unapologetic about it. It's like watching zealot who who fervently believe in what he is saying, even if he can't prove it. The scary part is that is is ultra authoritarian, believing that Trump's policies should not be questioned. Not to mention he has Trumps' ears and is responsible for crafting some of the policies of the white house.

In an interview over the courts decision to slap down Trump's travel ban, Miller said this in response:

This is going to make people go nuts, and even make many Republicans a bit nervous.

The house of liars and dictator.

Response to The house of liars and dictator. 2017-02-17 23:25:09

There's very little time to turn this mess around toward a positive landing.

Comey Senate Intel meeting today-not a wink or a nod to the press when they came out. All members completely silent and subdued.

Rubio was there. Later, he said he was confident that the Senate Intel Committee he serves on will conduct a thorough bipartisan investigation of Putin interference and influence.
Nothing about investigations into the highest office, however.

Does this mean the Republicans will finally find their integrity? Or will it be more like "we have come up with a conclusion we believe will be satisfactory to our own interests."?
Whatever the outcome, it will all be done behind closed doors. Likely, the intel will remain classified for decades, if not longer.

How are we liking our new brand of democracy?

Response to The house of liars and dictator. 2017-02-18 01:05:08

At 2/17/17 11:25 PM, 1sky1heart wrote: There's very little time to turn this mess around toward a positive landing.

Comey Senate Intel meeting today-not a wink or a nod to the press when they came out. All members completely silent and subdued.

Rubio was there. Later, he said he was confident that the Senate Intel Committee he serves on will conduct a thorough bipartisan investigation of Putin interference and influence.
Nothing about investigations into the highest office, however.

Does this mean the Republicans will finally find their integrity? Or will it be more like "we have come up with a conclusion we believe will be satisfactory to our own interests."?
Whatever the outcome, it will all be done behind closed doors. Likely, the intel will remain classified for decades, if not longer.

How are we liking our new brand of democracy?

As I said in another thread, Republican in general don't trust Trump, but they are going to dance around the scandals surrounding him, similar to what they did with the Iraq war, and other scandals of the Bush era - By the time Democrats took over in 2006, the Bush administration lost millions of e-mails over it, claiming it was a software glitch or something.

Republicans are going to lose seats in congress because of Trump, there is no if's about it, but Nixon still haunts them. And as Rand Paul noted, it's better to concentrate on getting Republican policies through congress rather than investigate fellow Republicans.

Unless, another 9-11 happens, Trump will most likely lose in 2020, with Democrats gaining seats, and possibly taking control, of congress as early as 2018. Until then, Trump will be their biggest poster child for change in the country, as he rallies opposition against him, and continues to have mental breakdowns because of his thin skinned ego.

Response to The house of liars and dictator. 2017-08-06 21:13:38

*Update

Stephen Miller

For the last couple of months I haven't heard to much from this guy, who I view as someone who would be at the side of a would-be dictators, like Putin, or Erdoğan. So, I almost forgot about him, until I started hearing his name in the news for the last couple of days, and I remembered that I had a topic about him.

He's been in the news lately as the new revisionist for American history, and trashing reporters, at the Trump's White house press briefings. He attempted to revise history about a famous poem on the statue of liberty about immigrants, attacking it and downplaying it's significance, in response to criticism about Trump's new immigration policy which restricts the number of immigrants into the country, and dictates that they speak English as a requirement for citizenship. So, didn't go so well with may in int public, or press, and he's now become another lightening rod in the Trump administration for comedic criticism.

He's currently still a White House advisor, but rumor has it it that he will become the next White house Communication Director, taking over the recently vacated position by, short lived, Anthony Scaramucci, who held that position for 10 days before being fired. I have a suspicion that the testy, combative, full of BS, press meetings will continue, until Miller gets ceremoniously kicked out - other words, what has been normal for the Trump administration.

Response to The house of liars and dictator. 2017-08-07 10:44:17

At 8/6/17 09:13 PM, EdyKel wrote:
For the last couple of months I haven't heard to much from this guy, who I view as someone who would be at the side of a would-be dictators, like Putin, or Erdoğan. So, I almost forgot about him, until I started hearing his name in the news for the last couple of days, and I remembered that I had a topic about him.

But that's ok because Obama was a secret Muslim king and must be evil because he's black, has the middle name Hussein and lives a successful life.

I mean, you honestly want people to think rich white people can do terrible things to other people and the government? Shame on you!

on a quick note, the more I read and know the more I want to just drink.

Steve Miller has been busy of late on the news shows, acting like a source of state propaganda news. Everything he says is rosy about Trump and his policies, while lashing out at those who question Trump and his policies, accusing them of being extremists.

He also said that Trump is the most gifted politician ever..... What? really? Did he see his recent poll Numbers, and the numerous failures of his political agenda? Who is he trying to fool? Oh, that's right, the alt-right, who are still in denial about how competent Trump is in government - the guy who takes credit for the jobs report, and the nuclear upgrade policy, from his predecessor.

Anyways, I found a bit more about Steve Miller. The guy was an asshole all the way back in high school, always arguing about why immigrants were bad for the country, especially from Mexico, and Muslims. Even in college he continued to be an ass, and then later hooked up with Steve Bannon, who brought him along to the white house, where Trump made him a policy advisor. It's also likely that he helped craft the Muslim travel ban, and probably wrote Trump's first speech to congress.

Response to The house of liars and dictator. 2017-08-11 04:15:20

except that if santa clause got you a wip for cristmasmas would you be willing to chase out money changers??

The T-Technology of T-Tdoay Is the T-Technology of -Y-YOU But that Do -Y-Y-ou Even Know Who -Y-Y-ou Are.