00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Adventures of Timerland High E1

365 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

E1S1 – The Party

“Elanor! Don't forget to bring some money, I don't want you to be the only one without money for dinner.” Said Elanors mom from downstairs
“I'll be fine mom!” Elanor yelled back. She stepped into the shower. She began thinking about how this might not be a smart idea. Elanor wasn't one to tell lies to people, but she didn't want her to know that she was going to the costume party. She felt that she would say that she was too young or that she looked too sexual. Elanor felt like she was ready though so through countless arguments with herself she eventually decided to go.
Elanor got out of the shower and started drying off. She put on a plain black shirt and some shorts but she was gonna change into her costume at Meish's house. She briskly combed her hair and opened up one of the cabinets. Meish had told her to always be ready so she grabbed the condom from the back of the cabinet and put it into her pocket. Elanor didn't feel that it would come to that but she was still gonna be cautious. She left the bathroom and began walking down the stairs
“I'll see ya mom. I'm gonna wait for Meish outside.” Elanor said to her mom as she reached the living room.
“Have a fun time sweetie!” She replied.
Almost right when she stepped outside Meish rolled up. “C'mon slowpoke we've, gotta get you ready!” Meish said cheerfully.
Elanor smiled and opened the door. She sat down and buckled up. “Lets go!”
They rode to Meish's house to get ready for the party. Along the way Meish was explaining what to do if Reid wants to have sex.
“Just say yes and get it over with.” Meish said.
“Meish, I'm don't think I should. I don't feel ready for it yet.” Elanor replied.
“Ok then, I would still get ready for him to eventually ask the question.” Meish said.
They pulled up into the driveway and Meish parked. They both hurried into Meish's house and started to change into the costumes. Meish had picked out a Sexy French Maid costume as a special treat to her boyfriend, while Elanor had picked out a cat costume. They both undressed and changed into their costumes. Elanor had started to put on her own costume but Meish was having trouble getting into hers.
“Elanor, a little help.” She said as she put on the corset. Elanor went over to Meish and started to tighten it.
“So Meish, what are you two gonna do.” Elanor asked.
“I'm thinking he'll find role play sexy. I'm also bringing a duster in case he's a little dirty.” Meish joked.
Elanor giggled a bit. She finished tightening the corset and started to put on the little skirt that came with her own costume. She looked in the mirror. “Meish does this look good?”
Meish went over and adjusted the skirt a bit. “I know!” She said in excitement. She went over to one of her drawers and pulled out a sleek black bra and handed it to Elanor.
Elanor took off her bra and put on the one she was given. “Thanks Meish!”
“No problem.” She said as she pulled out a tight black T-shirt and a grey flannel to go with it.
Elanor put on both and complimented her own appearance. She sat on Meish's bed and pulled out a Make-up kit. She and Meish started to apply the make-up. After they were done they got up and started to gather their things. Elanor got the condom out of her shorts and hid it in her bra. She then adjusted her boobs to make sure it wasn't noticeable.
“You ready?” Elanor asked.
“Yes, lets go.” Meish replied back.
They both walked down the stairs and got into the car.

Elanor and Meish arrive at Amy Chicks Mansion the location of the party and stepped out of the car. The entire of the outside lawn was covered with the partygoers, it was a site to behold. Elanor never even noticed that there was that many people in the school. Elanor began to walk up the path to the mansions doors. Countless people complimented her appearance and even stated their desire to “tap her ass”, it got even weirder when girls started to ask if they could “Get together” later. Elanor blushed and started to walk faster to hide the fact she was sorta turned on. She finally reached the front door and opened it.
“Wow.” She thought to herself as she noticed the sheer amount of people in the Mansion. The one room was filled with people and was just sheer chaos. She started to walk through the crowd of people and was soon followed by Meish as she made her way through the door. They both make it to the kitchen to meet their host, Amy Chick.
Amy Chick was a very popular girl at Timerland High. She was rich, she was attractive, she would even start fights with anyone anywhere. She was quite known for her will to stay up to her word and accomplish anything someone dared her to do. Elanor was good friends with Amy ever since they met. Amy had frequently got her out of trouble and even hooked her up with Reid. Amy was quite seriously one of her best friends.
“Hey Amy!” Elanor greeted her.
“Hello! I'm glad you came.” Amy greeted back. She looked up and down her figure. “Wow! You look so nice!”
“Thank you.” Elanor replied. “You look nice as well.”
Amy was wearing a School Girl outfit. Amy’s two friends, Eveline Dare and Fae Ellie, walked up to them.
“Hey Fae. Hey Eveline.” Elanor greeted.
“Oh hello Elanor.” Eveline greeted. “ Who are you all dressed up for.”
“I'm not dressed up for anyone!” She blushed.
“Oooh you have someone special don't you!” Eveline teased.
“No!” She said. They all gave her a knowing look. “Ok! Ok! Reid is here.”
“Oooh, are you two gonna get together tonight!” Eveline asked.
“I don't know. I don't think I'm ready yet.”
“It'll be fine Elanor. I personally think you are ready.”
Amy nodded in agreement. “Yeah we can't help you any more. We've told you all we know. You're ready.”
“Do you really think so?” They all nodded in approval. “Do you guys know where Reid is then.”
Fae finally spoke up and said, “I saw him with his friends at the pool table in the living room.”
“Thanks!” Elanor said as she walked off to find him.
Elanor walked through the massive party and into the living room. She looked around the room a bit until she found the blond haired boy with his buddys playing pool.
“Hey Reid!” Said as she walked up to him. She gave him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. “I'm so glad you're here!”
“Elanor!” He said as he hugged her back. “I thought you couldn't come.”
“Well I couldn't just leave you here by yourself could I!”
“I guess not. Either way, I'm glad you're here!”
Elanor looked at their game of pool. “Can I join!”
“You're in luck. We just started.” Said one of Reids friends.
They played a quick game of pool and eventually ended with Reid losing miserably to Elanor. “Where did you get so good at that.” Reid asked
“I play a lot with my cousins when they come over for holidays.”
“Damn though. You must win everytime.”
“Thank you!” She said.
“I need to start practicing more.” Reid replied. After a long pause he finally asked. “Hey you wanna go somewhere private?”
“Sure!” Elanor said reluctantly. She didn't feel good about this. Elanor wasn't ready for sex. She started to get nervous. What if he was disappointed in her, or even worse what if he left her.
They walked up the stairs and tried a couple of doors, most of which were locked. They eventually found a room that wasn't occupied at the moment. They walked inside and Reid closed the door behind them. They got on the bed and started making out. Reid started to move his fingers along her shirt and up to her breasts.
“Reid, stop.” She said, her voice cracking.
Reid started to touch her more. “Reid, please stop.” Elanor said.
“No” He said, he grabbed each of her arms, brought them together, and started pushing them down with one hand. He grabbed her shirt and pulled it off of her.
“Reid, stop!” she started fighting him off.
“Shut the fuck up bitch!” he pulled down her panties and unzipped his pants. Elanor screamed and pushed him off of her. “AHHHH!” he screamed in anger.
Elanor ran off out of the room crying and pushing them out of the way. She ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where the group was still talking.
“Meish we need to go.” Elanor told Meish.
“What we just got here!” Meish said confused.
Elanor told them what Reid did.
“Meish take her home, we'll deal with Reid."

I'm drowning more everyday...

Check out my YouTube

Response to The Adventures of Timerland High E1 2017-02-05 02:20:59

Anime series I'd like to make.

Thoughts and stuff appreciated. Elanor and Meish I have drew and can be found on my page. Diblis.newgrounds.com

Check out my YouTube

Response to The Adventures of Timerland High E1 2017-02-05 02:54:37

“Meish take her home, we'll deal with Reid.” Amy said to Meish.
Meish and Elanor leave, meanwhile Amy, Eveline, and Fae go up the stairs.

To be continued.

Forgot that part.

Check out my YouTube