00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Counterattack

1,593 Views | 32 Replies

Response to Counterattack 2017-02-19 14:35:20

At 2/19/17 01:53 AM, CiviLies wrote:
At 2/18/17 01:13 PM, troPSDNUORGWEN wrote: Frito-Lay, the company that makes popular potato chips, goes bankrupt.
(Edit: I forgot I already made a solution long ago. Oops)
This creates enough market room for an innovative, up-and-coming chip company to start becoming popular for exotic chip flavors.

Please, don't just post the counterattack, post both parts of a reply in this thread

Antarctica melts down...

Just because I had a bad past here doesn’t mean that I am forever bad. A man can change.

Response to Counterattack 2017-02-19 21:21:36

At 2/19/17 02:35 PM, troPSDNUORGWEN wrote: Antarctica melts down...

Prior to the melting of Antarctica, there was a sudden cold snap that caused an even worse impact on the world than the effects of global warming. The melting of Antarctica marked the end of that cold snap, putting the world's climate in the perfect balance.

However, the uninformed environmentalists continued to push their campaign to heat up the world, which caused that balance to only last for about 15 minutes. In fact their actions lead to another hole in the ozone!!

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Counterattack 2017-02-19 22:55:59

At 2/19/17 02:35 PM, troPSDNUORGWEN wrote: Please, don't just post the counterattack, post both parts of a reply in this thread

Oh man, I can't believe I did that. I didn't mean to, sorry.

At 2/19/17 09:21 PM, Chdonga wrote:
At 2/19/17 02:35 PM, troPSDNUORGWEN wrote: Antarctica melts down...
Prior to the melting of Antarctica, there was a sudden cold snap that caused an even worse impact on the world than the effects of global warming. The melting of Antarctica marked the end of that cold snap, putting the world's climate in the perfect balance.

However, the uninformed environmentalists continued to push their campaign to heat up the world, which caused that balance to only last for about 15 minutes. In fact their actions lead to another hole in the ozone!!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT the great Elon Musk (AKA Second Coming of Christ) and his SpaceX company have, in conjunction with several national space agencies from around the world, finally completed the terraformation of Mars into a relatively much more human-friendly planet, and are now offering transportation to the planet.

HOWEVER it's astronomically expensive and you don't have the money to pay or a critical skill to have someone pay for you.

wut do