00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

So much anxiety I can't breathe

381 Views | 9 Replies

So much anxiety I can't breathe 2017-02-04 09:18:07

I've been having crippling anxiety the past couple weeks and I just woke up this morning and I can't breathe. Do you guys have any techniques on how to solve this, like breathing patterns or something?

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to So much anxiety I can't breathe 2017-02-04 09:35:04

What @NekoMika said is good advice, but if it's that bad, you should probably see a doctor

Response to So much anxiety I can't breathe 2017-02-04 09:53:02

First and most importantly, keep your breathing steady. Deep breaths in, slowly out. Grab a nearby source of comfort, blanket, plushy, pillow, anything. Keep yourself grounded to earth, and know that everything will be okay. Do anything in your power that you know will relax you. I know how rough things in life can be, and sometimes it can't be helped. I deal with anxiety on a daily basis myself.

BBS Signature

Response to So much anxiety I can't breathe 2017-02-04 10:12:14

At 2/4/17 09:18 AM, Piemix wrote: I've been having crippling anxiety the past couple weeks and I just woke up this morning and I can't breathe. Do you guys have any techniques on how to solve this, like breathing patterns or something?

Meditation.
Medication.
Kitten videos.

Response to So much anxiety I can't breathe 2017-02-04 11:34:11

This should help you:

So much anxiety I can't breathe

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to So much anxiety I can't breathe 2017-02-04 14:29:31

Mariwana and Yoga

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to So much anxiety I can't breathe 2017-02-04 15:33:07

Response to So much anxiety I can't breathe 2017-02-04 16:27:06

At 2/4/17 10:12 AM, Loki wrote: Kitten videos.

This.

This is the only thing that makes me smile nowadays. All else is pointless when watching innocent cute little critters.

Response to So much anxiety I can't breathe 2017-02-04 23:18:42

At 2/4/17 09:35 AM, NightRaid-NG wrote: What @NekoMika said is good advice, but if it's that bad, you should probably see a doctor

I mean, I'm pretty much a really anxious person to begin with, but I've had sporadic episodes that last a certain period of time in my life where I'm just hammered with anxiety. This is one of those episodes, my girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me last night and I just started a brand new school semester and job, so it just feels like my old life is so dead.

But thanks for all the advice. Especially the cocaine one that made me laugh

Apple is a communist dynasty that is trying to take the world down in flames under its oppressive boot. Samsung will surge the universe into glory #androidnation

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to So much anxiety I can't breathe 2017-02-04 23:33:43

This community seems to have disturbingly wide knowledge on ways to deal with anxiety and breathing problems.

At 2/4/17 11:18 PM, Piemix wrote: I mean, I'm pretty much a really anxious person to begin with, but I've had sporadic episodes that last a certain period of time in my life where I'm just hammered with anxiety.

Tried checking yourself for schizophrenia?