00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Herozaitama just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need help with Flash. Api component

363 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

So i was looking into how i can make money with my animations and thought id give it a shot. My most recent project was approved so i donwloaded the api file and copied the component entered my encryption key all that jazz.

The point is everything is great and i set the component for the first frame of my animation like the instructions told me to , but this completely freezes my animation to that frame. I can still hear all the sounds but the other frames just dont appear.

Response to Need help with Flash. Api component 2017-01-26 04:54:22

Your not making any sense? If this is adobe flash you draw in every frame or tween them. When you play it back to watch it everything should sync together.

BBS Signature

Response to Need help with Flash. Api component 2017-01-26 08:49:29

At 1/25/17 08:43 PM, DiaugelAnimations wrote: So i was looking into how i can make money with my animations and thought id give it a shot. My most recent project was approved so i donwloaded the api file and copied the component entered my encryption key all that jazz.

The point is everything is great and i set the component for the first frame of my animation like the instructions told me to , but this completely freezes my animation to that frame. I can still hear all the sounds but the other frames just dont appear.

It's a bit difficult to say for sure what's going on, as we don't know how your animation is set up, and which program you're animating in. Assuming that you're using "Flash," my first guess is that you have the ActionScript command Stop on your first frame. My second guess is that the issue has to do with symbols. For example, not having enough frames in a Graphic symbol's internal timeline, causing the animation to not play through entirely. But those are just off the top of my head. If you are using "Flash," and would like someone to check out your project file, I'd be willing to check it out to see if I could find the cause of the issue. If you'd like me to, you can upload your project file to the Dumping Grounds on "Newgrounds," and send me a link to it through a PM. (Though I have "Macromedia Flash 8" and "Adobe Flash CS6." So I can't check it out if the project file is from a version higher than "Adobe Flash CS6.") :3.

Just realized I entirely missed the "Flash" portion of the title. Happens when you try to respond to things while being tired. XD.