00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

444rgh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

i want to be independent

1,418 Views | 37 Replies

Response to i want to be independent 2017-01-23 22:17:57

Shima luan and Grey delisle griffin have and yet kobe bryant hasn't don't forget spd64 Roger Der weide donniegirl12 and maybe myself so guess George Bush Joel osteen and kobe bryant are just three people who havent

Response to i want to be independent 2017-01-23 22:18:59

Want to do a background check on that

Response to i want to be independent 2017-01-24 02:55:39

At 1/23/17 10:17 PM, chlfan wrote: Shima luan and Grey delisle griffin have and yet kobe bryant hasn't don't forget spd64 Roger Der weide donniegirl12 and maybe myself so guess George Bush Joel osteen and kobe bryant are just three people who havent

I know I haven't. So that's four.

You seem to be under the impression that the only people in the world are you, your family, celebrities, voice actors, and famous internet presences. I can assure you that there are billions of people in the world who 1) aren't celebrities, 2) don't have access to the internet, and/or 3) don't have a very well-known internet presence. Those billions of people haven't voiced any animals.

I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream!

Response to i want to be independent 2017-01-24 03:52:50

Oh you're the one who said if Hollywood made a movie based on cici or LA critters and casted Jennifer Lawrence to play cici that doesn't make jennifer a furry if that were to happen doing something that would attract kids or just animal lovers and yet Dennis rodman was an actor and he probably never voiced a kids character in a cartoon

Response to i want to be independent 2017-01-24 03:59:59

Yeah but I said three people didn't shima luan Grey delisle griffin and Roger van Der weide pro or amateur voice actors known for playing a cute animal characters which I like and maybe myself too even though I'm probably amateur and yet kobe bryant George Bush and Joel osteen hasn't and that doesn't make them any less people does it

Response to i want to be independent 2017-01-24 04:05:04

Background check

Roger van Der weide yes
Frank Welker yes
Tara strong yes
Michael Jordan no
Bernadette Peters yes
Nick bakay yes
Jane Webb yes
Mel Blanc yes
Albert Einstein no
Joel osteen no
James Holmes no
Royse Clayton no
ME Rob Harrison yes
Raiders Rob Harrison no
Tony romo no
Kaley Cuoco yes
Justin blackmon no
Bob hope don't know
Bill Clinton no
Lorenzo music maybe
Tom Brady no
Sidney crosby no
Chad DiTthan no
Nick van exel no
Rae carruth no
Laura bailey yes
Jj stokes no
Deem bristow no
Corey bringas yes

Response to i want to be independent 2017-01-24 04:09:15

Do you think that's one reason Roger van Der weide and Corey bringas used to be friends of mine and yet rae carruth and Justin blackmon weren't despite the fact I Ike football too other than cats and animals

Response to i want to be independent 2017-01-24 04:29:15

Well this has gone off track