00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted Ministerhomer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dubstep & DNB thread

1,131 Views | 6 Replies

Dubstep & DNB thread 2017-01-21 18:08:33

Hello newgrounds feel free to post dank tunes below that melt your speakers, shake your subs and keep the neck knockin

heres a track i made about ALIENS!!!!

Please review as i will review your tracks too thanks!

-S.U.I.A

Dubstep & DNB thread

Response to Dubstep & DNB thread 2017-01-21 20:09:27 (edited 2017-01-21 20:14:07)

THAT is what the audio advertisement is for.
But this is a very good idea so i hope we'll let this slide.

Response to Dubstep & DNB thread 2017-01-21 22:57:45

Response to Dubstep & DNB thread 2017-01-22 23:09:46

Newest track: Savant - Upbeat Melodic Metal - Frontpaged!

BBS Signature

Response to Dubstep & DNB thread 2017-01-23 03:46:37

"post your tracks, so that i have an excuse to whore mine! *WINK*"

The worth of a man can be measured by the length of his reverb, and the girth of his waveform

Thees waveforme iz veri dangerous. Ve must deal vit it. squash

Response to Dubstep & DNB thread 2017-01-23 03:47:37

We already have an Audio and Adverts thread. No point being preferential to one genre group because then, others will ensue. If this was a dubstep and dnb appreciation thread where you actively talked on the thread about what made a song good or memorable or otherwise, great. But this isn't the case.

Response to Dubstep & DNB thread 2017-01-23 05:06:38

At 1/23/17 03:47 AM, Troisnyx wrote: We already have an Audio and Adverts thread. No point being preferential to one genre group because then, others will ensue. If this was a dubstep and dnb appreciation thread where you actively talked on the thread about what made a song good or memorable or otherwise, great. But this isn't the case.

^ This here.

Please use the Audio adverts thread to advertise music, and the Review for review thread if you're looking for feedback. (Make sure to read the rules of that thread before you do!)

For general discussion of what tracks and artists out there you like, please use the general forum

As another alternative, you could start a club in the clubs and crews section, for the appreciation of DNB and Dubstep, but be sure to read the rules on that specific section of the forum if you do.