00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lipinski14D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Willing to Write

1,643 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Willing to Write 2017-01-17 20:57:07

Hello!

My name is Luna. I am a hobbyist writer and I would really like to write dialogue for a game or even an animation. I have some of my random writing topics, most are just poetic or described a bit vividly and differently. I also have a fanfiction of Undertale on there, I am still working on editing it, but it is done for now and is like a rough draft for now. I really hope at least someone takes interest in my writing because I really really love writing.

As for my scheduling, I work from home so I would be available as much as needed. I have writing examples on my DeviantART, which is here http://vividbutterflyangel.deviantart.com.

Please let me know and hopefully I can help someone out there with their game or animation! ^^

Response to Willing to Write 2017-02-01 16:50:33

Hey there! I'm working on a dramatic reading series if you're interested to write a few stories for it. It's gonna have music and sound effects, too. They can be comedies, drama and just about anything else (maybe not erotica.) They all exist in the same shared universe, but don't have to be connected. If you need characters to work with, I've got a lot, but you're free to do your own thing. Anyways, I just ask that I be a consultant or editor if you decide to help out.

Willing to Write

BBS Signature