00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

An apology about my last topic.

344 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I realized my last topic "Why are people so overly critical" wasn't very well how do you say spelt out, and came off as an attack against the community what I originally meant was why are so many critics so rude with thier reviews, that point was completely lost during my rant so I take 100% responsibility for it. So to anyone that I might have offended I apologize. ( I apologize if there are spelling errors my phones auto correct os a bitch)

Response to An apology about my last topic. 2017-01-18 16:07:22

At 1/17/17 08:28 PM, Supahninja wrote: I realized my last topic "Why are people so overly critical" wasn't very well how do you say spelt out, and came off as an attack against the community what I originally meant was why are so many critics so rude with thier reviews, that point was completely lost during my rant so I take 100% responsibility for it. So to anyone that I might have offended I apologize. ( I apologize if there are spelling errors my phones auto correct os a bitch)

They are critical because they are parrots.
If something is not like the animator syrvival kit is wrong.
And for art is the same.All looks like the same copy.
This is caused race.Various barbarians idiots of the north (sueden,norway,Uk,us,ets)
If u dont show them HOW they never use own jusment...
I was lucky I learn them soon...4 for them 12 for others