00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

C&C: Red Alert 2 pulled from shelf!

1,057 Views | 8 Replies

Today our inventory manager pulled all of our copies of Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 from the shelves. At first I thought it was because they were defective. Then I remember the introductory cutscene features Soviet airships bombing New York.

I wonder if this is happening nation-wide. I wonder if Deus Ex will be next.

Response to C&C: Red Alert 2 pulled from shelf! 2001-09-14 00:44:01

At 9/14/01 12:41 AM, TFX wrote: Today our inventory manager pulled all of our copies of Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 from the shelves. At first I thought it was because they were defective. Then I remember the introductory cutscene features Soviet airships bombing New York.

All this stuff going on is bullshit. we're letting this one fucking thing run our goddamn lives. christ.

Response to C&C: Red Alert 2 pulled from shelf! 2001-09-14 00:51:57

At 9/14/01 12:41 AM, TFX wrote: Today our inventory manager pulled all of our copies of Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 from the shelves. At first I thought it was because they were defective. Then I remember the introductory cutscene features Soviet airships bombing New York.

Wow, this suxxx.

Response to C&C: Red Alert 2 pulled from shelf! 2001-09-14 00:54:04

My store is going through a inventory progress, so who knows..I've been playing starcraft like crazy the past few days

Response to C&C: Red Alert 2 pulled from shelf! 2001-09-14 01:05:08

I don't know how to feel about this.

BBS Signature

Response to C&C: Red Alert 2 pulled from shelf! 2001-09-14 01:16:55

god, buncha shit just cause of stupid new york and terrorists guess what?! C&C made that up before this shit happend cause westwood has a time machine. FUCKERS! cause yuri is real and is behind this shit

Response to C&C: Red Alert 2 pulled from shelf! 2001-09-14 02:11:48

It's a good thing I got Deus Ex, it does make since, hell the first mission is at a terrorist controlled Statue of Liberty. I thought it woulda been because people got so annoyed by your little sidekick guy what his name, Jameson?

Response to C&C: Red Alert 2 pulled from shelf! 2001-09-14 02:18:42

That sucks!! I have Red Alert 2 thought Thank God.

Response to C&C: Red Alert 2 pulled from shelf! 2001-09-14 02:27:29

Is it Just because you can destroy US landmarks in C&C2? I remember destroying the Kremlin... the Eiffel Tower, and other world famous landmarks in that game. No one game a hoot about that before 9-11-2001. That game is so far from reality. Jeez, you have Mind Controlled Killer Attack DOLPHINS and Giant Mutant SQUID at your control, come on already! What's next?