00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kawishinto just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Neilosg's Music Thread

1,049 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Neilosg's Music Thread 2017-01-15 19:16:40

Hey people of NG!
You might have seen me floatin and postin in the art section of Newgrounds (Probably not) but i has just dawned on me that i never get involved with the audio community here!

I mainly play guitar but i play snippets of everything. I've played in a few bands(desert rock, prog rock) which of course, disbanded. I would love to get involved in projects with people! I play anything from Jazz, Technical metal, math rock, folk, you name it.

However, my solo project goes under the name Emlodas which is a post rock/math rock orientated project. I released an album back in may that can be found on bandcamp, but some tracks are posted here. I'm more interested in composition when making a song and feeling in it rather then the technicalities of mixing and master and yanno, making things sound GOOD. But i do want to learn. At the moment i'm making my music primarily in audacity and fl studio.

I'll be posting updates on my current album i've been working on. I would love to hear feedback from you all! So ANYWAY here's the juicy stuff, my music!