00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RunicPixels just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Atlantic Canadian NG users

406 Views | 12 Replies

Atlantic Canadian NG users 2017-01-02 20:59:54

Hey!

Just real curious how many of you live in Atlantic Canada (NewBrunswick, Nova-Scotia, PEI and Newfoundland).
I've lived in the region all my life but only ever met like 2-3 people ever who are active users around here.

Myself I live in Halifax right now but I'm originally from the pit of nothingness that is northern NewBrunswick. : P

Response to Atlantic Canadian NG users 2017-01-02 21:19:32

At 1/2/17 09:06 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: B.C. B.C. B.C. B.C. B.C. B.C. B.C. B.C. B.C.
heheheh

We have a West coast spy among our midst!

Response to Atlantic Canadian NG users 2017-01-03 08:38:44

I'm British, but I moved to Halifax last March. Curious to see how many others there might be in the area.

Response to Atlantic Canadian NG users 2017-01-03 08:48:06

At 1/3/17 08:31 AM, yurgenburgen wrote: now that i think of it i don't know of many NG users from over that way that are still active :(

I hear the creator of Eskimo bob is from the region, and i have worked at a studio with Gerkinman.
But other than that i just really know of me and cecameron. : P

Response to Atlantic Canadian NG users 2017-01-03 08:49:04

At 1/3/17 08:38 AM, Timsplosion wrote: I'm British, but I moved to Halifax last March. Curious to see how many others there might be in the area.

Oh man, do you work at Copernicus? We had a few new animators from the UK join us recently.

Response to Atlantic Canadian NG users 2017-01-03 09:14:10

At 1/3/17 08:49 AM, SuperPhil64 wrote:
At 1/3/17 08:38 AM, Timsplosion wrote: I'm British, but I moved to Halifax last March. Curious to see how many others there might be in the area.
Oh man, do you work at Copernicus? We had a few new animators from the UK join us recently.

Nah, I almost joined Copernicus, but Cartoon Conrad offered me a job first. We'll see how it goes in the future though - I know at least a couple of my mates from CC went over to Copernicus recently. You had any Australians join you in the past couple weeks?

Response to Atlantic Canadian NG users 2017-01-03 09:16:23

At 1/3/17 08:41 AM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 1/3/17 08:38 AM, Timsplosion wrote: I'm British, but I moved to Halifax last March
where in Britain are you from?
I'm from Bradford in West Yorkshire and moved to B.C. in 2009
do you like IRN BRU and SPACE RAIDERS

Northampton originally, but made Bristol home while at uni.

It's been so long since I tried IRN BRU that I don't even remember whether I like it or not, and I'm not really into crisps. At least we can agree that Dairy Milk and Galaxy are the two best chocolate bars though, right?

Oh, and that Theresa May and David Cameron are cunts, but that's a discussion for the Politics board rather than General. X)

Response to Atlantic Canadian NG users 2017-01-03 09:20:21

At 1/3/17 09:14 AM, Timsplosion wrote:
Nah, I almost joined Copernicus, but Cartoon Conrad offered me a job first. We'll see how it goes in the future though - I know at least a couple of my mates from CC went over to Copernicus recently. You had any Australians join you in the past couple weeks?

I think we might have haha, whats his name? Conrad is also a real nice place, worked there a few years ago. I kinda like how it's in the middle of the woods haha, sadly it was a bit too far from home to travel everyday.

Response to Atlantic Canadian NG users 2017-01-03 09:43:30

At 1/3/17 09:20 AM, SuperPhil64 wrote:
At 1/3/17 09:14 AM, Timsplosion wrote:
I think we might have haha, whats his name? Conrad is also a real nice place, worked there a few years ago. I kinda like how it's in the middle of the woods haha, sadly it was a bit too far from home to travel everyday.

I don't mind the commute. Feels nice to have some quiet space before work (I take the 185 from downtown, and that's always empty leaving Halifax in the morning).

His name's Paul. He's a pretty cool guy. I think another Australian called Dan might be moving over soon too, if he hasn't already.

Response to Atlantic Canadian NG users 2017-01-03 12:03:07

His name's Paul. He's a pretty cool guy. I think another Australian called Dan might be moving over soon too, if he hasn't already.

Ha! We're gonna have double the Australian Dan's now haha. Funny enough if i recall correctly they worked together in australia before.

Response to Atlantic Canadian NG users 2017-01-03 17:07:48

At 1/3/17 12:03 PM, SuperPhil64 wrote:
Ha! We're gonna have double the Australian Dan's now haha. Funny enough if i recall correctly they worked together in australia before.

Wait, does the Dan you have at the moment have the last name Elliot? Cos if so, it's the same guy and he's moved since I left for Christmas. XP

Response to Atlantic Canadian NG users 2017-01-03 18:35:53

Wait, does the Dan you have at the moment have the last name Elliot? Cos if so, it's the same guy and he's moved since I left for Christmas. XP

Haha no, ours last name is Luke. He's been at the studio for over 5 years i think. Tho i know which Dan you speak of!

Response to Atlantic Canadian NG users 2017-01-06 21:14:23

At 1/2/17 09:06 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: B.C. B.C. B.C. B.C. B.C. B.C. B.C. B.C. B.C.
heheheh

Same.
The prairies are for cucks.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature