00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Refuce just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking to team up/Collab and Build

460 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm a writer and I'm looking for enthusiastic people to work with and to build a team for 2d animation cartoons and gaming. If you're interested please feel free to respond. I'm currently working on a comic book series that could be great for video games and cartoons.

Response to Looking to team up/Collab and Build 2016-12-29 02:37:53

Is this a paid role? Examples of my work can be found on my main page @Wondermeow if you like what you see we can move from there, cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Looking to team up/Collab and Build 2016-12-29 13:39:20

At 12/29/16 02:37 AM, Wondermeow wrote: Is this a paid role? Examples of my work can be found on my main page @Wondermeow if you like what you see we can move from there, cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

hi Wondermeow I checked your stuff out on youtube very impressive i especially like seekers! - this is more of a partnership for the animation, i'm looking for team members to be apart of my company. This is not a paid gig (at First) Of course you will be credited for animation and royalties on the back end. I will work as hard as you to get the product syndicated on networks and dvd and on demand if you are interested. I am a writer/Author/Songwriter i have worked in the music business for quite sometime and now im moving into comic books because i ve been wanting to do that for yrs just never had the time until now.

Response to Looking to team up/Collab and Build 2016-12-31 03:27:34

What audio have you done so far what do you want exactly done for you?

BBS Signature