00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KouteiFK just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What characters are those?

585 Views | 19 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

What characters are those? 2016-12-27 02:18:31

On the left and right side there sometimes may be some characters. My question is if you can help me telling me who are them?

I woud llike to know who are those characters:
The eyeless monster with blue outfit and a red symbol in its chest, it wears a santa hat.
Most characters at left side.
The 'brown' haired girl with a red jacket and a white shirt below a kid with a pizza in his head and above a boy with red hair.
And the blonde kid at the right side.

If you can help me I'll be very glad

BBS Signature

Response to What characters are those? 2016-12-27 07:15:43

the hero with the emblem on his chest is captain tardigrade an animation can be found here

Birds Born in a cage think Flying is an illness - Alejandro Jodorowsky

BBS Signature

Response to What characters are those? 2016-12-27 13:15:48

At 12/27/16 07:15 AM, Mrccbirdguy wrote: the hero with the emblem on his chest is captain tardigrade an animation can be found here

Ok so the first one is Captain Tardigrade, thank you.

BBS Signature

Response to What characters are those? 2016-12-27 18:30:05

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned already, but all of these are original characters from NG, last I checked, from submissions in the past month or so. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Could be from front-page submissions.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to What characters are those? 2016-12-28 17:10:01

At 12/27/16 06:30 PM, EDM364 wrote: I'm not sure if it's been mentioned already, but all of these are original characters from NG, last I checked, from submissions in the past month or so. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Could be from front-page submissions.

IIRC (If I Remember Correctly) Most times there is something at the website's borders, is because it is something classical or Front-Paged.

The problem is I never know what or who is in the borders. This time I notice there is a lot of characters. And I don't know who are they, but I have curiosity.

The only one I recognize is the pink girl, from the submission called: ''Clickbait.'' A 2016 one, so maybe all the ones here are 2016 things.

BBS Signature

At 12/27/16 06:30 PM, EDM364 wrote: ...from submissions in the past month or so.

I don't think there's been a Captain Tardigrade submission that recently, but I do concur they're probably all original/popular NG characters.

Also, was trying to remember the name of that guy tangled up in the tree yesterday but just couldn't remember. Dug through the submission page today. It's Peck! The coach too:

And the cop is most probably this guy:

The blue wolf/fox/thing looks a lot like:

Still a few mystery characters though...

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to What characters are those? 2016-12-29 05:06:03

The only thing I recognize that hasn't already been said is the blonde kid, which is from this:

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

I'm 100% sure the pissed of green guy on the right, second from the top, is Treshtog from Sexual-Lobster's Meth Orcs

"Throw it at him not me!"

BBS Signature

Response to What characters are those? 2016-12-29 13:44:19

Thank you guys, we got a few characters right now. (We got five)
I'll try and remember or search up the rest if I can. Right now I don't know where can I search.

BBS Signature

Response to What characters are those? 2016-12-30 16:09:21

At 12/29/16 01:44 PM, Dragonix001 wrote: I'll try and remember or search up the rest if I can. Right now I don't know where can I search.

Well, assuming they're all animations from the past year you could probably find most of them here: http://www.newgrounds.com/movies/browse/interval/year/sort/views

Or if 300 pages seems like a bit much to browse, most of them are probably in the frontpage archive:
http://www.newgrounds.com/fpa/movies

BBS Signature

Response to What characters are those? 2016-12-31 13:39:06

At 12/30/16 04:09 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 12/29/16 01:44 PM, Dragonix001 wrote: I'll try and remember or search up the rest if I can. Right now I don't know where can I search.
Well, assuming they're all animations from the past year you could probably find most of them here: http://www.newgrounds.com/movies/browse/interval/year/sort/views

Or if 300 pages seems like a bit much to browse, most of them are probably in the frontpage archive:
http://www.newgrounds.com/fpa/movies

I browsed ten pages in the first Link, found two and some others that other users found already.
I found ''Doggy Business'' (Im sure is the orange/yellowish dog at the right side, bottom.) And ''Clickbait''. (The pink girl at the right side.)

I found some others, but they are here already. like ''Alzheimer's Cop'' ''Spinstravaganza' '(and ''Treasure Trouble'')
And ''Peck!''

BBS Signature

Response to What characters are those? 2016-12-31 14:23:42

Peck, Coach, some weird-ass prankster

that's all the ones i know

Response to What characters are those? 2016-12-31 14:27:30

At 12/31/16 01:39 PM, Dragonix001 wrote: I browsed ten pages in the first Link, found two and some others that other users found already.
I found ''Doggy Business'' (Im sure is the orange/yellowish dog at the right side, bottom.) And ''Clickbait''. (The pink girl at the right side.)

Cool. Were there any others you were still wondering about?

BBS Signature

Response to What characters are those? 2016-12-31 20:00:03

At 12/31/16 02:27 PM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 12/31/16 01:39 PM, Dragonix001 wrote: I browsed ten pages in the first Link, found two and some others that other users found already.
Cool. Were there any others you were still wondering about?

The guy with a white circle as head at the left side and the girl with red jacket and white shirt at the right side.

BBS Signature

Response to What characters are those? 2017-01-05 21:38:20

Oh by the way, happy delayed 2017 guys.
I was going to say this days ago but I was busy.

BBS Signature

Response to What characters are those? 2017-01-06 23:20:16

At 12/27/16 02:18 AM, Dragonix001 wrote: On the left and right side there sometimes may be some characters. My question is if you can help me telling me who are them?

I woud llike to know who are those characters:
The eyeless monster with blue outfit and a red symbol in its chest, it wears a santa hat.
Most characters at left side.
The 'brown' haired girl with a red jacket and a white shirt below a kid with a pizza in his head and above a boy with red hair.
And the blonde kid at the right side.

If you can help me I'll be very glad

Another one on the left side is the guy in the black clothing, hes the priest from define intervention.

hi how are ya

Response to What characters are those? 2017-01-08 12:53:06

At 1/6/17 11:20 PM, Sonirayan wrote:
Another one on the left side is the guy in the black clothing, hes the priest from define intervention.

Thank you very much, we just need one more and we're done.

BBS Signature

Response to What characters are those? 2017-01-21 20:17:25

At 1/8/17 12:53 PM, Dragonix001 wrote:
At 1/6/17 11:20 PM, Sonirayan wrote:
Thank you very much, we just need one more and we're done.

Well, the background has already changed, but we could get the 90% of the characters, needing just one more.
But Im just going to thank you all for helping me solving the big big part of this question.
I owe you one.

BBS Signature

Response to What characters are those? 2017-01-30 08:35:03

At 1/21/17 08:17 PM, Dragonix001 wrote: Well, the background has already changed, but we could get the 90% of the characters, needing just one more.
But Im just going to thank you all for helping me solving the big big part of this question.
I owe you one.

Pretty close. :) Happy to help, though unfortunate we never got around to that final one! Maybe next year, if the theme comes back around...

BBS Signature

Response to What characters are those? 2017-01-30 11:50:19

At 1/30/17 08:35 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 1/21/17 08:17 PM, Dragonix001 wrote: Well, the background has already changed, but we could get the 90% of the characters, needing just one more.
I owe you one.
Pretty close. :) Happy to help, though unfortunate we never got around to that final one! Maybe next year, if the theme comes back around...

Yeah, kinda unfortunate!
But anyways thanks (again)
If I have time I'll try to check too

BBS Signature