00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Habababa

307 Views | 2 Replies

Habababa 2016-12-26 17:35:01

I feel like only thing that would satisfy me un life would be more physical activity. Getting in touch with the core stuff like perfecting small talk, knowing popular things, know how to talk to girls, improve body shape, get a car, rent some place, you know, be normal, in sync with society/universe, be more likable to others. But I think I am at point of no return. How unhuman am I if such basic core things like aforementioned don't come natural to me? I don't consider myself lazy, I work hard full-time, I did my best at school, but at some point I realized I have some psychologocal defect small enough to allow organism to survive but big enough to miss out on normal things normal people enjoy ( by "normal" I don't mean boring, I mean it in positive way ). My lower back hurts constantly, I feel nauseated often and can't look at nice girls without thinking of having sex with them. I'm pathetic fuck who shouldn't pass on genes but I don't want to anymore. Kggkbovojfbrjrifiggidhshdugohkfokf. I can't even drink or smoke for stress relief because drinking makes me nauseous and smoking hurt my lungs so whats left is to jerk it out. A little off center and I'm out of tune. Just kicking this can along the avenue. I want to dance with everybody else in a dance of life.

Habababa

Response to Habababa 2016-12-26 17:45:44

If you cant drink or smoke just masturbate a lot more than you are now

BBS Signature

Response to Habababa 2016-12-26 22:51:45

You sound ugly.

Stop being ugly.

Have you tried being attractive?

Also, you have a whiny personality. You should be less like yourself. You should wear a happy mask and live in denial of what you actually feel so people will think you are happier than you are and want to be happy like you.

Basically, become a fake empty shill of a person with nothing but lies, hate, and cynical bitterness in your heart.

Then everyone will love you.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature