00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Steam Game Recommendations

794 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Steam Game Recommendations 2016-12-25 01:37:16

So, I just made a Steam account because why not? I'm also poor at the moment, so I could only afford to buy Downwell.

Can you guys recommend me some free pixel games? I've downloaded Emily Is Away, but I'm not sure what else to get.

Thanks

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Steam Game Recommendations 2016-12-26 15:34:38

Dragon's Dogma.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Steam Game Recommendations 2016-12-26 17:19:25

Not a pixel game, but would appreciate if you could playtest this anyway -- search for Ley Lines.

Response to Steam Game Recommendations 2017-04-09 00:48:18

At 12/25/16 01:37 AM, YellowisCOOL wrote: So, I just made a Steam account because why not? I'm also poor at the moment, so I could only afford to buy Downwell.

Can you guys recommend me some free pixel games? I've downloaded Emily Is Away, but I'm not sure what else to get.

Thanks

Mount & Blade is pretty fun to kill time, its only like $5 maybe less with the steam sale.

Response to Steam Game Recommendations 2017-04-09 16:00:35

I don't know anything about free pixel games, but I can't recommend any game more than Terraria. You'll be able to get it as low as $2.50 when it's on sale. Super cheap, a metric assload of content, potentially hundreds of hours of playtime.

I'd also recommend playing it with friends. It's a very good game.

Response to Steam Game Recommendations 2017-04-10 08:10:59

South Park: The Stick Of Truth

Response to Steam Game Recommendations 2017-04-10 09:45:31

Get Fallout Shelter. Free-to-play, and if you like text adventures, idle games, collect-a-thons and exploring post-apocalyptic worlds, that game is for you.

I got it three days ago and I'm hooked.

Response to Steam Game Recommendations 2017-04-11 12:11:26

Yeah, don't spend any money on steam unless it's discounted. You'll build up more games than you can play soon enough. You can also check https://www.humblebundle.com for sales since games there usually come with steam keys.

Off the top of my head I would recommend:

FTL: Faster Than Light
Castle Crashers
Hotline Miami
anything by Valve

Response to Steam Game Recommendations 2017-04-11 17:14:18

wait for sales there's one coming up Mid Junish or you can go to G2A and get game for Steam for anywhere between 30% to 60% off the current stea price being Key resellers.

My Favorite game on Steam, a roguelike twin stick adventure shooter: ENTER THE GUNGEON. MUST PLAY!

Steam Game Recommendations

null

BBS Signature

Response to Steam Game Recommendations 2017-05-20 00:05:29

Let's actually answer the topic :
expendabro, though get boring ast
realm of the mad god
fork parker holiday profit
relic hunter
etc

But yeah like people said, sale can be a blast. just go there to stay update on deal everywhere
isthereanydeal.com