00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BACKRUMS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

how can i deal with these

323 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

how can i deal with these 2016-12-17 12:05:20

i dont want to use bug spray so i dont damage the computer

how can i deal with these

Response to how can i deal with these 2016-12-17 13:41:56

Kill them with fire!

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to how can i deal with these 2016-12-17 17:56:12

Pour some holy water on it, because that's quite an issue you've got there. O:

I have no idea of how you can kill them without either damaging your computer or not being able to use it for long periods of time. The only other option I can think of would be to smother/suffocate them. Maybe you could try wrapping your computer in two garbage bags? This is a bit of a tricky situation. :<

Art Thread, Animation Thread

(◉◞౪◟◉)

BBS Signature

Response to how can i deal with these 2016-12-17 18:21:37

I imagine there are ways of dealing with this without killing them. I mean, they ARE living creatures after all, with no less of a right to live than you or me.

You might be able to catch them and sent them free into the wild, or maybe keep them as pets.

<"I fully disagree with what you are saying, yet I will defend to the death your right to say it.">

BBS Signature

Response to how can i deal with these 2016-12-17 18:27:17

At 12/17/16 06:21 PM, DrFaggot wrote: I imagine there are ways of dealing with this without killing them. I mean, they ARE living creatures after all, with no less of a right to live than you or me.

You might be able to catch them and sent them free into the wild, or maybe keep them as pets.

keep cockroaches as pets? really?

Response to how can i deal with these 2016-12-17 19:33:42

Take a can of compressed air and spray at them with short bursts. That might send them flying, plus it shouldn't damage your computer as long you shoot with short bursts

Response to how can i deal with these 2016-12-18 09:58:16

Ha, your computer has bugs.

Seriously thought, What you'll want to do is take your computer outside, open it up and give it a good shake left to right. (That should get most of the bugs out.

Then you'll want to lay it out open overnight with some kind of bait that will lure any stragglers out. (Candy works good)

After that, you should seriously consider fumigating your house or really clean it up. I haven't seen an infestation within a computer that bad before.

Birds Born in a cage think Flying is an illness - Alejandro Jodorowsky

BBS Signature

thanks but i wont leave it out over night though
@Mrccbirdguy

Response to how can i deal with these 2016-12-18 10:35:11

Woah, man, how does this even happen?! :| I'll second the compressed-air suggestion, though it'll probably work best in combination with the shake-the-computer-a-bit advice, and preferably done outside.

For future prevention though, I'd assume you probably need to clean out the surrounding area too. Never seen or heard of anything like this before...

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature