00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

necromancer Skyrim

403 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

necromancer Skyrim 2016-12-05 13:41:48

How do I become a necromancer in Skyrim? I try to level conjuration but I can't seem to go past 15 points, and I need 30 to start summoning. I have looked for spells to learn but all I have found are temporary scrolls. Any help will be appreciated.

Response to necromancer Skyrim 2016-12-05 14:00:42

If I remember correctly you can get "raise zombie" at the college of winterhold, which is the lowest level 'necromancer' spell and doesn't require any skill.

Otherwise, get some spells from the 'bound' set to level up your conjuration quickly.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to necromancer Skyrim 2016-12-05 14:50:38

Pretty sure all the general stores have some basic spells, try searching for conjuration and just spam till you reach the level you desire.

Response to necromancer Skyrim 2016-12-06 04:27:18

At 12/5/16 09:03 PM, Sause wrote: To power level conjuration, cast soul trap on a corpse, any corpse, over and over.

Also just go into console on PC and just manually raise it to 100 and give yourself perk points. I think the command was 'adv.skill conjuration 100' or something.

I wonder if there are lich mods come to think of it...

^

But I'd not recommend trying to play as a necromancer. Sure it can seem like a fun gimmick but raising dead corpse to fight for you is a very ineffective strategy. Sure you can get more fun spells later if you have Dawnguard installed (which I presume you do) where you can summon more powerful beings to help you but you have to play far into the Dawnguard quest line to even get them. So unless you have the patient for that I wouldn't recommend.

Or again if you're playing on PC you can just open up console command and cheat yourself everything you need. But what is the fun in that?

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature