00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MoxKatt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Carson to Serve as Secretary of HUD

373 Views | 4 Replies

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Carson to Serve as Secretary of HUD 2016-12-05 13:18:28

At 12/5/16 01:07 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: No experience in this area, never held a government position, doesn't believe government should be helping promote racial equality in housing.

This really is the nightmare I can't wake up from....purely a cronyism appointment here.

You sound suprised.

Just start hating everyone in general and take up drinking like me; though I can't promise it helps.

Response to Carson to Serve as Secretary of HUD 2016-12-05 13:29:45

At 12/5/16 01:18 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote: You sound suprised.

I'm not overly surprised no. I've seen the appointments made so far and it has pretty obviously been a mix of cronies, people who are ill-suited, or who probably understand how to do the job....but are just going to do it in such a way that it only benefits the elite few and the rest of the public can go hang.

Just start hating everyone in general and take up drinking like me; though I can't promise it helps.

Been doing that, yes. The problem for me is I'd be laughing at how badly the people who were dumb enough to buy his shit are now going to have to live with how screwed they are....but it's going to most likely screw me, and definitely screw people I know.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Carson to Serve as Secretary of HUD 2016-12-05 18:57:10

What's confusing to me is that he was offered a cabinet position a few weeks ago as Secretary of Health and Human Services and delined because he didn't believe he was qualified to run a government agency as well as work with something like that in the public sector. Seems like BS to me since he's a doctor and this seemingly would be a more fitting spot for him than the Secretary of HUD. Very strange.

Response to Carson to Serve as Secretary of HUD 2016-12-05 20:22:17

At 12/5/16 01:55 PM, Sause wrote: I like Carson. I would have preferred him as Surgeon General, where he can use his brain surgeon expertise to good use, but I'm just glad he made it at all; he was my bottom-line pick in the Republican primaries.

If Carson were sugeon general even I would give credit to that placement. This is not anywhere close to a position that he's qualified for.

Pass me a drink, Aview, I'll join ya.

Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.