00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How do you spell I hate EVIL.

404 Views | 0 Replies

How do you spell I hate EVIL. 2016-12-01 20:59:55

Like this: The Fear of the Lord is the Beginning Of Wisdom, which is to Hate Evil.

It appears they open up there hate on everything except that which is important doesn't it.

The E-P-I-C-E-N-T-E-R of ST. Pertursburg Flordia is a Whore House "LITTERALLY" it's called Club Lust and it keeps all realvent broadcast from being transmitted as it sits next to the synogoge of satna the church of scientology, and yes that organization is satainc, any religion based soly on science is wicked and should be refuted. Whats wrong with you people in st peteursburg florida.. your evil I hate you all, the phillys won your synogoge of satan must bow and shut down in st pete. I listen to all the children, screaming for affection on sprit fm, you call me wicked an with your police brutalitize me for trying to expose this. ST PETE is a wicked city evil amongst them all. A Haunt for Jackels.. THE LORD REBUKE you men of so called Patriots, you stand for shame you homosexuals, I am allowed to hate all that is EVIL, and I despise you St Petersburg. REPENT OR PERISH.. God has spoke through me.

James 4:6 6But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: "God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble."