00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NisoXD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Can o be a voice actor?

350 Views | 1 Reply

Can o be a voice actor? 2016-11-26 20:04:54

So I'm trying to become a voice actor an be able to work along side others who are willing in wanting to create a full length game. I've been shot down or unkindly pushed aside or ignored an talked nasty to. But its just simply a dream a silly one but its mine. If someone out there is willing to give someone random guy a chance at this help me get out of this depression an not feeling like I can claw my way out of this hell I need help becoming someone. I need a hand to get me started but in return I'll gladly help that one or many people create wonerful, beautiful just any positive word you can think of an we can all rise to the top together. A simple chance is all I kindly ask for.

But the down side is that I had to sell my past equipment an for rid of all my recordings for personal reasons. But I will buy more that's not a big deal. This is a scratch my back ill scratch yours situation. So if if there is anyone out there that can hear a call for help be the only friend I could have and let me know something. My email will be the fastest commincation. fortify1221@gmail.com I look forward to hearing from someone that can give me a legitimate chance of breaking this so called curse I have of being stuck with no where to turn.

Response to Can o be a voice actor? 2016-11-26 22:55:05

At 11/26/16 10:28 PM, ZadiztikAphiid wrote: Who is o

O is the coolest guy on the block