00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ubunifu Games LLC Needs an Artist

404 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Ubunifu Games LLC Needs an Artist 2016-11-13 16:29:03

Hello All!
My name is Milan Harris, and I am the lead developer at Ubunifu Games LLC. Ubunifu Games is a company that strives to make entertaining games for everybody to enjoy! We are starting our next project, but we need a pixel artist! Unfortunately, there are no funds for this game, so this position is not paid, but there will be a profit share contract in place.

So what is our next game?
It is a 2D shoot'em up game with some rogue-lite elements. This game is meant to be silly and full of life. It is meant for all ages and all types of people, from hardcore gamers to your grandma and grandpa. This project is brand new, and because of that, I need somebody who can contribute ideas and design work along with art.

If this sounds interesting, here are some requirements:
- MUST be 18 or older (this is because you must be able to sign a profit share contract)
- Must have previous work of some kind to show
- Must be able to dedicate lots of time and effort
- Must be able to meet deadlines (Deadlines will be reasonable, and if something happens that prevents you from finishing, that isnt an issue. Just overall get things finished on time)
- Preferably be in North American time zones (exception can be made)

If you have made it this far, here is how you can contact me:
- Message me on here!
- Skype: milanh@ubunifugames.com (yes, that is my skype ID, if you search that I should be the first result)
- Email: milanh@ubunifugames.com