00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MoxKatt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Not another Trump Tread :P

1,112 Views | 24 Replies

Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-10 16:44:23

Yeah I know it is another Trump thread, however this one actually saddens me and for good reason. When we are kids (unless you are still a kid) We are mostly taught by our parents that when we lose and someone else wins that we are supposed to accept it and move on. Yet despite all this it appears that this isn't the case.

Donald Trump has not been in office for 3 days and yet we already have a large group of people doing the following in the hopes of getting him kicked out.

A) Trying to get a petition signed so they can overturn Trump's win and get Hillary in seeing as she won the popular vote while he won the electral vote

B) Trying to find some way to prove he rigged the election when Ironically he was originally calming Hillary had the election rigged.

While I in no way support either Hillary or Trump, I personally accept that he won the election by the same system that every president has won it in the past. Sadly many others can't, and now all I am hearing on the news and from my friends is this subject.

So tell me what are your thoughts on this subject?

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-10 17:04:27

the second paragraph of the declaration of independence states:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,"

but whether or not a donald trump administration is equivalent to a form of government in which the basic rights of individuals are compromised is up for your own interpretation

in short, i think being unsatisfied with an occurrence in government and taking action as a people to change it is an inherent right of our population. I don't know if 4 years of trump is worth the energy, but it doesn't matter what i think.

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-10 17:14:18

Trump won fair and square. Everyone needs to get over themselves. Hillary didn't deserve to win the primaries anyway.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-10 17:18:53

At 11/10/16 05:14 PM, Chdonga wrote: Trump won fair and square. Everyone needs to get over themselves. Hillary didn't deserve to win the primaries anyway.

Trump is to Democrats as Obama is to Republicans. As long as nobody is doing anything illegal or violent, let them find their own way to cope.

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-10 17:44:01

At 11/10/16 05:18 PM, someaveragechap wrote:
At 11/10/16 05:14 PM, Chdonga wrote: Trump won fair and square. Everyone needs to get over themselves. Hillary didn't deserve to win the primaries anyway.
Trump is to Democrats as Obama is to Republicans. As long as nobody is doing anything illegal or violent, let them find their own way to cope.

I do find it hilarious how liberals are comparing Trump to Hitler. I guess history repeats itself.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-10 17:49:34

At 11/10/16 05:44 PM, Chdonga wrote:
I do find it hilarious how liberals are comparing Trump to Hitler. I guess history repeats itself.

He's only comparable to Hitler if he rounds up the minorities and gases them.

Fucking people invoking Godwin's Law.

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-10 23:17:55

Tell me about it. If I remember correctly the people originally wanted Bernie Sanders. Heck the people who are protesting and screaming foul (Well some of them) I know for a fact were backing bernie and didn't even want Hillary.

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-10 23:24:51

If you haven't noticed, the hate crimes have started

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-10 23:27:32

Just trying to remain hopeful, and try my best to ride out what will be a very interesting rollerc oaster ride

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-11 03:48:14

I miss the good old days where people on Newgrounds didn't fill the general forum with threads complaining about something..

They went ahead and made shitty flash movies about it. And THEN they fulled the forums with threads complaining about something.

Oh man, this is gonna be a fun 4 years in the Under Judgement section.

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-11 04:05:21

At 11/11/16 04:02 AM, Zornuzkull wrote:
At 11/10/16 11:24 PM, YellowisCOOL wrote: If you haven't noticed, the hate crimes have started
Indeed...
https://youtu.be/NYW3aVfW0Kk

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/10/us/post-election-hate-crimes-and-fears-trnd/

BBS Signature

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-11 04:19:18

At 11/11/16 04:07 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: Same thing happened after Brexit there was a small spike in reported hate crimes...
And then it died back down again...
Since when was graffiti a hate crime?

Well I'd say that graffitiing hateful slurs against a minority is hate crime, don't you think?

BBS Signature

At 11/11/16 03:55 AM, Hacklyn wrote:
At 11/10/16 04:44 PM, LittleWashu wrote: Yeah I know it is another Trump thread, however this one actually saddens me and for good reason. When we are kids (unless you are still a kid) We are mostly taught by our parents that when we lose and someone else wins that we are supposed to accept it and move on. Yet despite all this it appears that this isn't the case.
You can't just accept everything just because it's a win-lose situation.

The fact of the matter is Trump (Despite how horrid a person he is) Won the election Fair and Square no matter how much everyone hates it. Plus if winning without the popular vote was such a problem why didn't we have people doing this back in 2000 with George Bush won the exact same way?

IIRC nothing like this happened then.

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-11 13:42:02

At 11/10/16 11:27 PM, CiviLies wrote: Just trying to remain hopeful, and try my best to ride out what will be a very interesting rollerc oaster ride

Hahahaha, oh man...

False positive thinking is what got us in this mess in the first place.

This is the backlash against all the posi-bro bullshit they've been shoving down our throats from Tumblr and all that other garbage.

Stop thinking positive. Stop being hopeful. The shit doesn't work; that's why the negative thinkers won, have always historically won, and apparently will continue to win for the foreseeable future: Because negativity is real, and positivity ISN'T.

You either embrace the power of hate, or you lose to someone else who does.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-11 15:14:02

Seems like as good a place as any to put this...

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-11 21:25:26

At 11/11/16 01:42 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: You either embrace the power of hate, or you lose to someone else who does.

Lol and how far has that gotten you in life? Be pessimistic as much as you want, just save that bullshit for yourself.

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-12 11:44:13

lol there are somany of them

Smile Java is here

BBS Signature

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-12 12:25:11

Don't forget the riots and race crimes!
Funny how they said Trump was the one who was gonna bring violence and intolerance but it seems like he didn't need to, it was always deep down in Hillary supporter's hearts.

At 11/11/16 04:19 AM, YellowisCOOL wrote:
At 11/11/16 04:07 AM, Zornuzkull wrote: Same thing happened after Brexit there was a small spike in reported hate crimes...
And then it died back down again...
Since when was graffiti a hate crime?
Well I'd say that graffitiing hateful slurs against a minority is hate crime, don't you think?

You know who's usually behind anti-Semitic graffiti?
Yeah, well I wouldn't be surprised if some black person did that as well, or at the very least an anti-Trump dude bitter about losing, it brings back memories of blacks in KKK robes taking pictures while holding MAGA signs to try and incriminate him.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-12 12:51:01

At 11/12/16 12:44 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: Lol your not assuming this sort of shit wouldn't have happened if trump lost right?

Course it (probably) would've. Probably not the race crimes, though.
But there's a difference between rioting over a rigged election and corrupt government and rioting because they're babies who don't like losing. And you know which group the rioters from my video belong to, right?

BBS Signature

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-12 13:03:59

At 11/12/16 12:51 PM, Radaketor wrote:
At 11/12/16 12:44 PM, Zornuzkull wrote: Lol your not assuming this sort of shit wouldn't have happened if trump lost right?
Course it (probably) would've. Probably not the race crimes, though.
But there's a difference between rioting over a rigged election and corrupt government and rioting because they're babies who don't like losing. And you know which group the rioters from my video belong to, right?

Answer me this. If the election is "rigged" They why wasn't all this protesting and rioting happening 16 years ago when George bush won the election the same way Donald Trump won it a few days ago?

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-12 13:23:22

At 11/12/16 01:03 PM, LittleWashu wrote: Answer me this. If the election is "rigged" They why wasn't all this protesting and rioting happening 16 years ago when George bush won the election the same way Donald Trump won it a few days ago?

Bush won by less than 500 or so votes in the state of Florida and while Gore won the popular vote around the country it didn't matter because Bush still won the electoral vote. I am not clear on any sort of rigging happening back then but if you have knowledge on it I wouldn't mind listening.

Trump's win on the other hand was going against everything the polls said (there were estimates that said he'd get about 1% of the votes!), the voting was taking place using machines belonging to Soros, a man who'd sent several millions to Hillary and whom Donald had mentioned negatively in the second debate, Clinton's team was paying people to break into his rallies and start fights and the media was saying he had little support compared to her. Then you have some states taking hours to give Trump his electoral votes while California in a matter of seconds after the counting began sending all 55 of their votes to Hillary.

So basically, Trump didn't win by rigging, he won against it, and (to my knowledge) there was no rigging in the 2000 election, but if you could explain stuff about it then I'd be happy to read it.

BBS Signature

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-12 13:28:57

At 11/12/16 01:23 PM, Radaketor wrote:
At 11/12/16 01:03 PM, LittleWashu wrote: Answer me this. If the election is "rigged" They why wasn't all this protesting and rioting happening 16 years ago when George bush won the election the same way Donald Trump won it a few days ago?
Bush won by less than 500 or so votes in the state of Florida and while Gore won the popular vote around the country it didn't matter because Bush still won the electoral vote. I am not clear on any sort of rigging happening back then but if you have knowledge on it I wouldn't mind listening.

Trump's win on the other hand was going against everything the polls said (there were estimates that said he'd get about 1% of the votes!), the voting was taking place using machines belonging to Soros, a man who'd sent several millions to Hillary and whom Donald had mentioned negatively in the second debate, Clinton's team was paying people to break into his rallies and start fights and the media was saying he had little support compared to her. Then you have some states taking hours to give Trump his electoral votes while California in a matter of seconds after the counting began sending all 55 of their votes to Hillary.

So basically, Trump didn't win by rigging, he won against it, and (to my knowledge) there was no rigging in the 2000 election, but if you could explain stuff about it then I'd be happy to read it.

I know the election wasn't rigged, however my point was that people are complaining that it was rigged and their 'rights' were violated because the popular vote (which hillary had won by) was ignored for the electral vote (which Trump had). Yet 16 years ago no one did anything when George bush won the same say. If winning with only the electroal vote was such an issue then why wasn't it addressed 16 years ago?

Note I am not talking about the first 3 times because all of those happened in the 19th century which was way before all our times.

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-12 13:39:38

At 11/12/16 01:28 PM, LittleWashu wrote: I know the election wasn't rigged, however my point was that people are complaining that it was rigged and their 'rights' were violated because the popular vote (which hillary had won by) was ignored for the electral vote (which Trump had). Yet 16 years ago no one did anything when George bush won the same say. If winning with only the electroal vote was such an issue then why wasn't it addressed 16 years ago?

Oh sorry, I'm really tired.

Yeah they're complaining now because it suits them most, not because they care who won, at least not really down deep inside, they just react like this because they were told they had to due to 8 years of pampering with Obama. Then you have the social justice buffoons who simply wanted a woman to be president because "muh vagina" is what matter to them, and to see a successful white male get in their way is triggering.

BBS Signature

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-12 14:38:14

At 11/12/16 01:03 PM, LittleWashu wrote:
Answer me this. If the election is "rigged" They why wasn't all this protesting and rioting happening 16 years ago when George bush won the election the same way Donald Trump won it a few days ago?

You didn't see this 16 years ago because young adults then weren't raised in a society where every kid gets a trophy just for participating. They were raised in society where there's no such thing as winners and losers. They never learned what it's like to suffer a crushing defeat. So now that they finally have had a taste of real life, where you don't always get your way, they have no idea how to handle it with anything resembling dignity. So now you have Attack of the Baby People.

Response to Not another Trump Tread :P 2016-11-12 15:43:30

Apparently we used to have same or at least similar system as the US. So Hillary won by the popular vote? That means that on our system she'd be the new president.

Don't understand how it works there, but since Trump won, then he fucking won.

Does something like, 'the people have spoken' even suit your system tho?

Granted, it's not impossible idea that Trump would be shoved aside and people hating on him would get their will trough...

I mean, our wonderful society has often shown that the ones who rage, cry and disagree the most with every idea, will get their demands trough, because everyone just says fuck it, we can't find a compromise, let's just do as that guy wants so we can get the hell out of here.

'You don't always get what you want' unfortunately isn't familiar term in certain places...

If I managed to sound smart it's because I'm running my 8th beer right now... feeling kinda sick here

BBS Signature