00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Crashing the Inauguration

509 Views | 4 Replies

Crashing the Inauguration 2016-11-10 15:42:34

Flight of the Meat Copter

I was watching an episode of rodiculousness on MTV and discovered the video above. Why has nobody thought to do this with Trump?!? I think we should symbolize our unity with white dicks, black dicks, asian dicks, rainbow dicks (for gay rights), and even lady dicks. I want to see a swarm of dicks push trump off the stage at his inaugeration!

If people are willing to riot, break windows, start fires, make effigies, leave school, and clash with police then why not connect a dido to a drone and join us?

Response to Crashing the Inauguration 2016-11-11 11:31:03

At 11/10/16 03:42 PM, Major-n0ob wrote: why not connect a dido to a drone and join us?

A drone of that power would require registration, you may as well just paint your name on it.

Such smart suggestions...

"Sometimes reputations outlive their applications. Sometimes fires don't go out when you're done playing with them."

Response to Crashing the Inauguration 2016-11-11 17:41:21

At 11/10/16 03:42 PM, Major-n0ob wrote:
If people are willing to riot, break windows, start fires, make effigies, leave school, and clash with police..

There is massive hypocrisy in this. Trump says the votes are rigged, Trump says he may not respect the results, shit is flipped. And now, we have people on protesting(rioting) and voicing those very sentiments, after they likely downed Trump for his statements.

I'm just curious how many of these people in the streets actually voted.

"Sometimes reputations outlive their applications. Sometimes fires don't go out when you're done playing with them."

Response to Crashing the Inauguration 2016-11-11 22:18:37

At 11/11/16 11:31 AM, anvilpoundcake wrote:
At 11/10/16 03:42 PM, Major-n0ob wrote: why not connect a dido to a drone and join us?
A drone of that power would require registration, you may as well just paint your name on it.

Such smart suggestions...

pff I got one and I never registered mine because fuck that.

At 11/12/16 02:32 AM, Korriken wrote: attaching a dildo to a drone would be cumbersome.

What you do is make a dick out of foam, put clear plastic wings on it, add a propeller to the front of it, then balance the weight so it flies properly.

Of course, you'd need to add the components to add an antenna, servos to control ailerons and elevators and all of that.

Easier, cheaper, and flies significantly better.

I'd image there's a lot of drag caused by the testicles, it would be a smart move to keep the sack tight.