00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elections are over

1,245 Views | 26 Replies

The Elections are over 2016-11-10 14:07:18

So therefor it is time for everyome to shut up about stupid politics and move on with your lives sound good? Okay good

No but seriously its time to shut the fuck up and talk about something else

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-10 14:09:39

Let's talk about how we shouldn't talk about the elections!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-10 14:28:10

Are you trying to restrict my right to freedom of speech?

BBS Signature

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-10 15:23:29

More election talk, you say?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-10 15:31:59

you're right let's get back to talking about sonic the hedgehog

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-10 15:34:49

People aren't going to stop talking about the election for months. Prepare for the ride.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-10 15:38:47

who is u?

I turn water into water

BBS Signature

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-10 17:07:35

At 11/10/16 03:31 PM, Jester wrote: you're right let's get back to talking about sonic the hedgehog

He prefers Mega Man.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-10 17:08:28 (edited 2016-11-10 17:09:17)

At 11/10/16 05:07 PM, ZJ wrote:
At 11/10/16 03:31 PM, Jester wrote: you're right let's get back to talking about sonic the hedgehog
He prefers Mega Man.
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/wegra/megabuster-on-mega-mans-crotch

Its Streets now

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-10 17:10:04

What's it like to have sex with Trump?

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-10 17:29:00

More talk about the elections you say? Ok well here is some more. Apparently the election isn't over seeing as the angry hillary supporters who didn't get their way are now exercising their rights to over throw trump and put hillary in because Trump didn't get the popular vote and she did.

So now they are trying to get people to sign a petition to overturn the ruling so she can get in while he is put out.

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-10 19:39:02

Get used to it. There's just too much shock and grief and it can never be fully processed.

Trump made American history in the worst way possible. I interact with people who think and act like him on a fairly regular basis. We need to be protected from him far more urgently than any foreign terrorist. He's a huge threat to some of the causes that I hold most dear, such as the total decimation of capitalism, free health care, women's rights, LGBT rights and the preservation of our environment. It's not ISIS or their sympathizers that should keep you from falling asleep at night, but rather, Donald Fucking Trump.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

NYC Meet 2010 | NYC Meet 2011 | NYC Meet 2013

BBS Signature

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-10 21:10:58

There's already 500 threads about this.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-10 22:08:11

Yeah, it is starting to get annoying now

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-10 23:01:47

At 11/10/16 07:39 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: He's a huge threat to some of the causes that I hold most dear...LGBT rights

Years later and you're still a fucking moron.

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-11 00:10:24

It's not ogre...it's never ogre...

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-11 06:40:20

At 11/10/16 02:07 PM, Wegra wrote: No but seriously its time to shut the fuck up and talk about something else

Alrighty then.

1. Thanks for changing your damn name back.
2. Has anyone got some (better yet, lots of) whiskey by any chance? We're all going to need it.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-11 07:26:06

At 11/11/16 06:40 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: Has anyone got some (better yet, lots of) whiskey by any chance? We're all going to need it.

Who hasn't been stocking up on that?! Seriously though, after Jan 20th you'll only be aloud to drink whiskey if you promise to perform sexual assault afterwards, toast the death of Akio Kashiwagi or after a ten hour shift building "defences" near the Rio Grande.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-11 08:13:19

lets at least bathe in the tears of SJW's 1st.

my sig has fighters in it bitches

BBS Signature

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-11 08:22:31

At 11/10/16 11:01 PM, mothballs wrote: Years later and you're still a fucking moron.

How ballsy of you to try to challenge me on the idea that he poses no threat to LGBT people. Either you actually believe that, or you think that LGBT rights shouldn't be a thing. Or you still have an axe to grind over being deservedly kicked for Stickam spamming years ago.

Former iron fist mod of the NG Featureless Chat from May 23, 2012 to May 4, 2014.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-11 09:08:11

Pretty interesting how General turned to Politics for a few days...

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-11 12:01:02

At 11/11/16 08:22 AM, GoryBlizzard wrote:
At 11/10/16 11:01 PM, mothballs wrote: Years later and you're still a fucking moron.
How ballsy of you to try to challenge me on the idea that he poses no threat to LGBT people. Either you actually believe that, or you think that LGBT rights shouldn't be a thing. Or you still have an axe to grind over being deservedly kicked for Stickam spamming years ago.

And how ignorant of you to make the same assumption that a million other idiots make which is that he's against the LGBT which is simply not true. I would tell you to look it up, but you're probably too closed-minded and ignorant to inform yourself about what's really going on. If you did, you'd see he supports the LGBT community.

And it's too bad that you're not a moderator of the chat anymore because now you can't perma ban me just because you don't like me.

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-11 19:03:21

At 11/10/16 05:07 PM, ZJ wrote:
He prefers Mega Man.
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/wegra/megabuster-on-mega-mans-crotch

Did this really need to exist?

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-11 19:18:19

At 11/11/16 12:01 PM, mothballs wrote: stuff

Friendly word of advice, do not feed the troll GoryBlizzard. This is the same person who probably ate too many member berries and thinks that a crime ridden New York is much better than New York is now. Not even TheKlown would make that kind of asinine statement. Believe me, I've tangled with him and he's the kind of person that makes me want to vote for Trump 4 years later.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-11 20:42:36

At 11/11/16 12:01 PM, mothballs wrote: And how ignorant of you to make the same assumption that a million other idiots make which is that he's against the LGBT which is simply not true.

Not true, how?

It wasn't an assumption. It was based on his words and actions (such as official appointments) over a long period of time.
This is the most positive thing Trump has ever said about LGBT people that isn't too ancient (this was at his RNC acceptance speech, and he was clearly referring to the Orlando shooting): "As your president, I will do everything in my power to protect our LGBTQ citizens from the violence and oppression of a hateful foreign ideology."

After "citizens" he could've kept his mouth shut. He will (or says he will--because he is a snake oil salesman with no rock solid principles) protect LGBTQ citizens from the violence and oppression of a hateful foreign ideology. Okay, but clearly he won't protect them from a hateful domestic ideology. Look no further than the average Republican these days--many of whom are unified in beliefs that marriage should always be between a man and a woman. Trump himself also believes this and this is one issue that he hasn't flip-flopped on.

The fact that he also made Mike Pence his VP nominee (and now obviously VP-elect) is a huge deal. Most of the country outside Indiana didn't really know or care who he was until he got Indiana a lot of really long and bad press over that religious freedom bill (which would have hugely affected them) he signed into law. A bill that of course, he later had to revise only because Indiana was going to go broke.

I would tell you to look it up, but you're probably too closed-minded and ignorant to inform yourself about what's really going on. If you did, you'd see he supports the LGBT community.

Maybe a more factually accurate way to put it is "supported a long time ago to a certain extent." He's a chronic flip-flopper--one of the worst that I've ever seen. I'm not getting the impression that he wants to see anyone fired/not hired on the basis of their sexual orientation, but that's about all I can credit him for. He wants to (and is well-positioned to) set the wheels in motion for getting Obergefell v. Hodges overturned, again, based on his fundamental belief that gay marriage is wrong.

On top of that, guess who he just named to his domestic policy transition team? Ken Blackwell. The same Ken Blackwell who's a fellow at the Family Research Council, whose anti-LGBT and pro-life stances are so strong that the SPLC had to officially designate them as a hate group. That's not an easy thing to achieve.

Would you like to keep telling me about how he supports the LGBT community? It's not possible. I'm sure he'll continue to pander to them every now and then as president, as long as it helps him retain power, at the same time that he's slowly gutting the protections they currently have.

And it's too bad that you're not a moderator of the chat anymore because now you can't perma ban me just because you don't like me.

You were permabanned for flooding "INCIPIT SATAN" and repeatedly being obnoxious with all caps on November 15, 2012. Someone reported you to me and backed up the complaint with screenshots and logs that seemed largely consistent with behavior you were banned for on Stickam more than a year earlier. I hated (still do) a ton of people, but you actually had to break rules in order for me to take formal action against you. Action that could've easily been mitigated after reasoning with me, which you chose not to do. I don't know if you're capable of long and honest introspection, but it's something that you definitely need if you want to make yourself a better person.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-11 20:50:08

At 11/11/16 07:18 PM, orangebomb wrote: Friendly word of advice, do not feed the troll GoryBlizzard. This is the same person who probably ate too many member berries and thinks that a crime ridden New York is much better than New York is now. Not even TheKlown would make that kind of asinine statement. Believe me, I've tangled with him and he's the kind of person that makes me want to vote for Trump 4 years later.

We desperately need high crime here, but as a non-New Yorker, you wouldn't understand or care about that. Our rents are so high because of Trump and people like him. I am a poor working class native New Yorker with views that are obviously out of the mainstream. Some people would hear that and think I would vote for Trump, but in actuality he is one of my biggest enemies. Not to mention, I actually lived only a 5-10 minute walk away from him for 7 years. He is poised to be a much worse president than he was a neighbor.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elections are over 2016-11-11 21:19:20

finally I can watch TV in peace without having to mute the political ads

BBS Signature