00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

punk563 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Legend of Zorro turn based strategy

495 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello,
Where can I find the flash game, Legend of Zorro, it's a turnbased video game,
where you have to guess the enemy movements and you choose your next three movements or
attacks...? I don't know how to describe it better.
Where can I find it?

Response to Legend of Zorro turn based strategy 2016-11-09 15:12:26

At 11/9/16 03:02 PM, BerryPolter wrote: Hello,
Where can I find the flash game, Legend of Zorro, it's a turnbased video game,
where you have to guess the enemy movements and you choose your next three movements or
attacks...? I don't know how to describe it better.
Where can I find it?

Did you play it here on Newgrounds or are you just asking where you can find the game on the internet?

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Legend of Zorro turn based strategy 2016-11-10 11:37:56

At 11/9/16 03:12 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
At 11/9/16 03:02 PM, BerryPolter wrote:

Did you play it here on Newgrounds or are you just asking where you can find the game on the internet?

On the internet.

Response to Legend of Zorro turn based strategy 2016-11-10 11:57:01

At 11/10/16 11:37 AM, BerryPolter wrote:
At 11/9/16 03:02 PM, BerryPolter wrote:

On the internet.

Okay, well, the Where is/How to/Help forum here on Newgrounds is for asking for help about stuff here on NG. If you're trying to find the game on the internet, I'm sure a simple Google search will help you out. Not to sound rude, but this forum isn't for asking where to find a game on the internet. If you were trying to find a game here on Newgrounds, that would be a different story.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

At 11/10/16 11:57 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
At 11/10/16 11:37 AM, BerryPolter wrote:
On the internet.
Okay, well, the Where is/How to/Help forum here on Newgrounds is for asking for help about stuff here on NG. If you're trying to find the game on the internet, I'm sure a simple Google search will help you out. Not to sound rude, but this forum isn't for asking where to find a game on the internet. If you were trying to find a game here on Newgrounds, that would be a different story.

Unless... it's on Newgrounds on the Internet. :P But yeah, that's a very broad search area, and probably the wrong place to ask about it. Did a search for Zorro here on NG and can't find anything that seems like what you mentioned here, so... good luck out there on Google.

The latest: Hexa #95 (Mar)

BBS Signature