00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Makin YouTube art for FREE again :/

476 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello, Bark here new to New-grounds forums; not really (played a bunch games here in my childhood).
Am basic graphic designer, video editor looking for some simple work such as:
-YouTube Channel Headers
-Profile Pictures
-Channel logos
A picture of my channel is linked below to see an example of my work, I can also make original art and such.
All this work is for free and simply wish a shout out in return in a video or description whenever you use it.
$foo = "Please contact me if you got any questions";
Jurassicbark21@gmail.com

Makin YouTube art for FREE again :/

Response to Makin YouTube art for FREE again :/ 2016-11-10 15:34:35

Sent you a pm :)

Response to Makin YouTube art for FREE again :/ 2016-11-18 05:51:29

At 11/9/16 10:44 AM, JurassicBark wrote: Hello, Bark here new to New-grounds forums; not really (played a bunch games here in my childhood).
Am basic graphic designer, video editor looking for some simple work such as:
-YouTube Channel Headers
-Profile Pictures
-Channel logos
A picture of my channel is linked below to see an example of my work, I can also make original art and such.
All this work is for free and simply wish a shout out in return in a video or description whenever you use it.
$foo = "Please contact me if you got any questions";
Jurassicbark21@gmail.com

I would like to inquire you on your services.

I make 'visual' music videos (just posting a gif with a song since that seems to be the trend nowadays)

And for every song I make and post on my youtube account. You'll have a shoutout in the description for as long as I keep the header you make.

The Problem with flying is that once you learn how to fly the landing issues come afterwards, So I propose an in-flight manual with all baby birds!! Who's with me?!