00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirenamak just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

FPS Must Haves

466 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

FPS Must Haves 2016-11-08 05:12:51

Hey guys,

I wanted to mention the game company I'm working with. The company is Gamecan and we are based in Estonia. We are developing a game called Overstep. It's a free-to- play first person shooter game for XboxOne and PC. I am talking with gamers to find out what kind of games they like to play and what are their favorite features. So we opened a Steam community thread discussing FPS Must Haves

Check it out if you can and leave your thoughts in the comments. Or let's keep the discussion here. I would love to hear what gamers on this forum think about FPS features.

Our website is: Overstepgame
We will launch Kickstarter this week aswell.

Response to FPS Must Haves 2016-11-08 09:41:32

At 11/8/16 05:12 AM, KPo20 wrote: Hey guys,

Our website is: Overstepgame
We will launch Kickstarter this week aswell.

All you need is Doritos and Mountain Dew. Get a separate kickstarter specifically for Doritos and Mountain Dew.

Response to FPS Must Haves 2016-11-08 18:07:06

Bundles of no-nonsense action, a compelling storyline and (goes with the former) a long Single Player campaign.

That's my recipe for the perfect FPS. Of course, an ominous and aesthetically foreboding atmosphere, careful selection of weaponry and well-worked engine are important ingredients too. The biggest thing that a lot of FPS games seem to do wrong now is add too much grind, achievements, side-missions and unnecessary additives. Well, achievements are good for re playability, but just not so prominently placed you can't enjoy the game without them.

Looks like a promising game, btw.

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to FPS Must Haves 2016-11-08 21:11:20

Very good smooth controls, quality music, and balance in weapon power. If you have that I'll play. Graphics and gore are second to me.