Be a Supporter!
AcidX
AcidX
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate

Hello everyone,
I'm known to be someone who backs 'wild conspiracies' and trusts 'non-credible media sources'... So... Today I bring just one example of how your beloved press is outright lying to you. Keeping the fear instilled within you.

http://www.apimages.com/metadata/Index/Mideast-Iraq/393ddde75a4d4cb99a14505990363500/3/0
Read that opening text. If you want a full article about the issue... Here you go.

Now.. Watch this video. They are the same thing.
Notice anything? Any discrepancies between the information you were provided and what you saw??

This kind of thing has been going on for years. Centuries.
But now, we finally live in an age where we can see through propaganda. We can wake up, we can end the unnecessary conflict. It's not about empire anymore. Don't squander that opportunity. We outnumber the people in control by at least 10,000 to one. Your voice is powerful. Don't let it be silenced.

Feel free to share any examples you may have of similar events.


Don't hate people or individuals. Love everybody. Just hate their dumb ideas, stupid self-absorption and precious beliefs.

BBS Signature
KindOfSeriousYetNot
KindOfSeriousYetNot
  • Member since: Oct. 31, 2016
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Crisis Actors 2016-11-04 20:31:24 Reply

"C'est la vie" what a grand world we live in

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Crisis Actors 2016-11-04 21:08:17 Reply

I miss the days when threads like this in Politics would be instantly locked, I guess at some point it became acceptable to post lame conspiracy threads.

AcidX
AcidX
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Crisis Actors 2016-11-06 07:00:47 Reply

Yeah..I mean.... this legitimately fake car boming is definitely a conspiracy.


Don't hate people or individuals. Love everybody. Just hate their dumb ideas, stupid self-absorption and precious beliefs.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Crisis Actors 2016-11-06 09:09:43 (edited 2016-11-06 09:13:32) Reply

At 11/6/16 07:00 AM, AcidX wrote: Yeah..I mean.... this legitimately fake car boming is definitely a conspiracy.

Flaw flag operations are a real thing, but I hate it when conspiracy theorists extrapolate this to mean that "all media is fake" and "you can't trust any source". They literally go as far to conclude that reality is an unknown.

If this was event was significant news sources would have a huge reason to pick it up and run with it, could you imagine the attention they would get from being the first to report on something like this? I'm not stating that as evidence that this can't be a real video, but it does raise some questions. Is there any other evidence of this happening? Have we verified the video's source? Does the Iraqi government have a good incentive to carry out operations like this?

There's also some rational explanations you can't exclude even if they look very odd. People who are mortally wounded by shrapnel can run a short distance and then collapse. The same thing happens when you hit a deer in the lungs or heart with a rifle. Were there other bombs in the area? Could they have been corralled in the direction they were running by militants? Do we have other angles of the event?

Basically what I'm getting at is that while this could be real and I admit the video looks suspicious, there's not enough evidence yet to draw wide conclusions and I believe people are doing so not because of rational thinking, but because they like to desperately pick out smoking guns that support their pre-existing worldview. Healrhy skepticism is a good practice, especially if you have any personal attachment to the issue.

AcidX
AcidX
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Crisis Actors 2016-11-06 10:50:46 Reply

At 11/6/16 09:09 AM, Entice wrote:
At 11/6/16 07:00 AM, AcidX wrote: Yeah..I mean.... this legitimately fake car boming is definitely a conspiracy.
Flaw flag operations are a real thing, but I hate it when conspiracy theorists extrapolate this to mean that "all media is fake" and "you can't trust any source". They literally go as far to conclude that reality is an unknown.

Firstly, I don't identify as a conspiracy theorist by any stretch. Just because I don't trust everything on the mainstream news media, don't sit there thinking what I'm told to think or feel how I'm supposed to feel.... it doesn't make me some kookie freak in a tinfoil hat. Secondly I'm not saying you can't trust any source. More just proving you can't trust Associated Press, in this instance. They literally staged this, to sell stock photos and lies.

As for you trying to defend this video?? Lmfao.
Sure. 10 people died just then. I saw it. Okay. Yeah. They all ran into shrapnel that was flying around for about a minute. Yea... that's what happened. Yeah. Right.

Also this isn't the Iraqi governments business. This is staged by our media, our governments, to reinforce their agenda.
And there's loads of evidence of this happening. Crisis actors are a big thing now and even you know that false flag stuff happens. You jut try to deny it, even when it's right in front of your fucking face.


Don't hate people or individuals. Love everybody. Just hate their dumb ideas, stupid self-absorption and precious beliefs.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Crisis Actors 2016-11-06 16:04:06 (edited 2016-11-06 16:18:10) Reply

You're mischaracterizing what I said. I didn't say shrapnel was "flying around for over a minute". I was just pointing out that them running doesn't mean they were fine. They could all have been seriously injured (yes all at the same time, when the bomb went off a few seconds earlier). They just were able to run a short distance before collapsing. I don't necessarily believe this, I'm just saying there's other explanations for what you see.

You'll notice that a few of the men manage to escape. What was the point of them running out in plain sight if they weren't going to "act" in the scene? Or for that matter, what's the point of faking a collapse? Or clutching your stomach and limping?

It's funny how you claim to not be a conspiracy theorist when you keep referencing crisis actors- I've seen all the "evidence" from Sandy Hook photos etc. and they're laughably bad, and have been widely debunked.

You also claim that you're just criticizing Associated Press, but many news sources like the New York Times have reported car bombings in Mosul, so they'd have to be in on the fake car bomb conspiracy too.

---
Can you answer even simple questions: what's the source of the video? Can you verify it? What are the men in the video saying? Are there any other angles or corroborating evidence available to you? If you can't answer those questions then I don't know why on earth you would think you have enough information to definitely know what happened. I can't find shit when I try to find where this video came from, and it's just a shaky video of a computer screen.

Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Crisis Actors 2016-11-06 16:54:27 Reply

There are too many questions in the video to attribute it to ANY conclusion.

AcidX
AcidX
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Crisis Actors 2016-11-07 22:24:35 (edited 2016-11-07 22:39:29) Reply

At 11/6/16 04:04 PM, Entice wrote: Can you answer even simple questions: what's the source of the video? Can you verify it? What are the men in the video saying? Are there any other angles or corroborating evidence available to you? If you can't answer those questions then I don't know why on earth you would think you have enough information to definitely know what happened. I can't find shit when I try to find where this video came from, and it's just a shaky video of a computer screen.

Can you disprove any of those points?
Source of the video: clearly liveleak. Verify what? A video that someone, like me or you, uploaded to liveleak? I don't understand how you expect me to verify that, short of travelling there myself and asking people who saw it??
Why do we even care what they're saying? If it bothers you, go ask all those Iraqi friends you have. Other angles? What like AP's photos?? Your questions mean nothing. I could make that bullshit up, I could have the legit info for you and you'd still hopelessly try to discredit it.

Do you need it in writing from your precious 'trusted' Western News sources? Those so-called 'journalists'. You need them to type up and say it was all ISIS? So you don't feel bad? Seriously, what are you even trying to defend? Your pride??

I'm not denying carbombs in Mosul ffs. I'm saying.. This video quite clearly shows people set off a bomb. Then a crew of actors running in and playing dead. Say what you want about flying shrapnel shit. Sure. If that makes you feel better about pissing away your tax monies on this endless war. News media have reported it as a bombing, killing 10 people, wounding 'many'. This particular bomb that clearly didn't kill anyone. I see no blood. Not even limping or stumbling. Outright refuse to believe your crazy logic that 10 people died from delayed trauma injuries alone, after deciding to run out in front of where the bomb went off. (wtf are you on dude?)
It doesn't mean I'm saying every car bombing is staged (although on that note, YES, all the other fucking news crews are in on this crap you idiot). I wasn't even that behind the whole crisis actors thing because it's such a horrible dark subject but... this is proof. Proof enough for me. I can't prove it. Likewise, you can't disprove it. But I'm steering toward it being real regardless of your opinion or what we're told to think, because people paying a lot of money have strongly vested interests in this conflict.

The writing is on the wall. Literally. The graffiti, in the video and in the photos... The scorch marks.. It's that exact same wall.
So nice troll. Or just blind ignorance. No point trying to get through your thick skull. Also, you'll notice I keep referencing crisis actors because that's what this thread is about. I'm still not a conspiracy theorist. Conspiracy is an ugly word for critically analysing information, rather than blindly believing what I read about it.

As for anyone else with such videos, stories and photos to share. Please do and stay on topic thanks. Not here for this arguing shit, I want other people to share anything they have, or can find, not just this isolated example. Discussion.


Don't hate people or individuals. Love everybody. Just hate their dumb ideas, stupid self-absorption and precious beliefs.

BBS Signature
FinaLee
FinaLee
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Audiophile
Response to Crisis Actors 2016-11-07 23:08:03 Reply

At 11/3/16 09:08 AM, AcidX wrote: Feel free to share any examples you may have of similar events.

Bro, don't even get me started on Newtown. That doctor was just acting too weird, man.


BBS Signature
AcidX
AcidX
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Crisis Actors 2016-11-08 00:36:36 Reply

At 11/7/16 11:08 PM, FinaLee wrote: Bro, don't even get me started on Newtown. That doctor was just acting too weird, man.

Interesting. I've not seen any of it. In fact, before this recent video, the only Crisis Actor related thing I'd seen, was this. It's taken me a long while to really trust the whole thing because of the usual social stigma.

So feel free to post links. I'm just curious how deep it goes. I mean, all job markets are oversaturated these days. It does make sense to have actors, for when real survivors maybe don't want to talk or whatever but...using them to enforce a political agenda...that's wrong and that's what's happening. That itself is terrorism. The very concept we're at war with.


Don't hate people or individuals. Love everybody. Just hate their dumb ideas, stupid self-absorption and precious beliefs.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Crisis Actors 2016-11-08 07:20:05 (edited 2016-11-08 07:21:52) Reply

" I can't prove it. Likewise, you can't disprove it. But I'm steering toward it being real"
"I'm not here for arguing shit"

You just basically proved to me that you're not thinking critically. You jumped straight to the conclusion you wanted, plan to stay there, and don't want to argue with anyone.

I'm just saying that you don't have enough evidence to prove that your analysis of the video is correct, and even if you did you don't have enough evidence to extrapolate that this is a widespread thing. I'm sorry you think that kind of convoluted thinking is critical.

AcidX
AcidX
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Crisis Actors 2016-11-08 08:41:47 (edited 2016-11-08 08:50:12) Reply

At 11/8/16 07:20 AM, Entice wrote: You just basically proved to me that you're not thinking critically. You jumped straight to the conclusion you wanted, plan to stay there, and don't want to argue with anyone.

I'm here for discussion about the topic, which is clearly a very real phenomenon. Not to argue about whether it's real or not. Yes, my mind is made up. Why live in denial? I'm not here to provide evidence, what am I? A fucking detective?? No.

You're the one who's not thinking, at all. Just doing as your told and believing everything the media flogs to you. Is something not real unless they tell you? Do crisis actors not exist unless the media discloses it to you? Fucking LOL. That kind of thinking is gonna get you nowhere, other than assfucked by the system. Try open your mind a bit and not get stuck on what's 'real'. You can use your eyes. You can see them locations are the same place. In fact, you can even see there's no sign of a fruit and vegetable market or anywhere near 44 people present at time of the explosion.

I'd appreciate if you let other people talk about the topic itself and not get caught up in semantics, like every other damn thread on this shill board. So unless you have something to share on the broader spectrum of crisis acting and not just this individual case, go argue with someone about the election or something.


Don't hate people or individuals. Love everybody. Just hate their dumb ideas, stupid self-absorption and precious beliefs.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Crisis Actors 2016-11-08 10:21:59 Reply

Yes it is your job to provide evidence if you're making a claim, and it's just dumb to think otherwise.
People don't disbelieve these claims because they're "media shills", they don't believe it because there's insufficient evidence.

I don't get why you completely fail to understand this simple concept. You haven't proven that this is a real phenomenon yet. Go get more evidence of you want to do so, period.

AcidX
AcidX
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Crisis Actors 2016-11-08 11:19:15 Reply

At 11/8/16 10:21 AM, Entice wrote: same shit

Look mate. If you have nothing to add to this thread, can you just fuck off? Just let me discuss the topic with others who are interested and go back to your mundane life.
I'm here to discuss and share stories about this topic, as I've recently taken an interest in it and realise it's a very real thing. I'm not making any claim, other than what I see in the information presented to me. Just because my opinion differs from yours, you don't need to discriminate or sway others to your bias.

I'm not here for the typical 'real or fake' discussion. Frankly,I don't even care if it's real or fake. I just want to see what other examples are out there already because I've avoided this topic for about four years.
So thanks for filling up the entire first page of this thread with your bullcrap and detracting from the discussion with the petty moronic argument shit. Grow up.


Don't hate people or individuals. Love everybody. Just hate their dumb ideas, stupid self-absorption and precious beliefs.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Crisis Actors 2016-11-08 14:31:31 (edited 2016-11-08 14:35:31) Reply

At 11/8/16 11:19 AM, AcidX wrote: Just because my opinion differs from yours, you don't need to discriminate or sway others to your bias.

How am I discriminating? You just expect everyone here to assume that crisis actors are real for the sake of discussion. You don't want to consider alternate explanations. That doesn't work. If you want anyone to believe you present some more compelling evidence, that's how discussions work.

You say you're not making any claim and it's "a matter of opinion", but it's not. Just skimming those thread you've made many claims:
1. Crisis actors are a real phenomenon
2. Crisis actors are widespread in the mainstream media
3. There is no other explanation for what is seen in the video you linked, other than crisis actors

You have to provide evidence for those. Repeating "I know for a fact they're real" over and over again is not evidence.
I guess asking someone asking you to back up your views with evidence is some kind of unfair, juvenile distraction though.

AcidX
AcidX
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Crisis Actors 2016-11-08 15:04:39 (edited 2016-11-08 15:14:04) Reply

At 11/8/16 02:31 PM, Entice wrote: had nothing to add or contribute to the discussion yet again...

Change the record Mr. Thought Police. What part of I DON'T CARE IF THEYRE REAL OR FAKE, I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT'S OUT THERE don't you understand? I would say, a bit like aliens but who knows what epic rant that'd set you on. You'd want me to prove aliens are real or some shit. People will talk for days about aliens and UFOs, regardless of whether they're real or fake. It's not my duty to prove jack shit to you. You're just fighting for the last word now.

You haven't proven they aren't real. I haven't proven they are. All these posts and we've literally gotten nowhere at all; so thanks for ruining yet another of my posts here, in a warm attempt to reach out to those who are interested or undecided. Just as I was until seeing this. So yeah. Thanks for yet again making me feel totally unwelcome on this BBS and isolating me from one of the only places I ever felt accepted. Real good job. Are you happy? Enjoy having one less user around. Is that what you want?

Share some links other than your own wild allegations or gtfo my thread.

Also, I'd love to hear your explanation for what that video is again...

Don't hate people or individuals. Love everybody. Just hate their dumb ideas, stupid self-absorption and precious beliefs.

BBS Signature
AcidX
AcidX
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Crisis Actors 2017-04-09 09:16:12 Reply

Just annoyingly bumping this thread...
To let you know, the news story referenced in my original post...has been taken down. Around the web.
These stock photos are still sold but the "tragic news story" attached to it is no longer live. It was stupid propaganda to stir emotion amongst the West. Once again.

Whether you like it or not, crisis actors are a real thing. A lot of the time, victims in an attack are too shaken up or shocked to go on camera. So they give their testimony and their part is played by actors for the sake of your glamorous news reports. This really happens. You can find job advertisements for this stuff.

So, yep.

is this the part where I get to say I told you so?

Don't hate people or individuals. Love everybody. Just hate their dumb ideas, stupid self-absorption and precious beliefs.

BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Crisis Actors 2017-04-09 11:50:17 Reply

At 4/9/17 09:16 AM, AcidX wrote: You can find job advertisements for this stuff.

Very casual statement that should be easily verifiable. Easily verify.

AcidX
AcidX
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Crisis Actors 2017-04-09 12:48:15 (edited 2017-04-09 13:02:56) Reply

At 4/9/17 11:50 AM, Camarohusky wrote:
At 4/9/17 09:16 AM, AcidX wrote: You can find job advertisements for this stuff.
Very casual statement that should be easily verifiable. Easily verify.

For sure.
Top google result with no effort applied...
http://crisiscast.com

Here's another.

A video about one from Craigslist... (oh god it's Alex Jones)
I'm sure actual actors or performers have an even better idea where to look.

It's not all conspiracy and falsifying news stories. It's a legit job, no different to using an actor to hide someones identity. The stigma recently is just that they're being used for wrong which is what I happened to be intrigued by.


Don't hate people or individuals. Love everybody. Just hate their dumb ideas, stupid self-absorption and precious beliefs.

BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Crisis Actors 2017-04-10 12:15:32 Reply

Ok, you really haven't proven anything that "crisis actors" even exist, and what little sources you present are horribly biased and of dubious fact-checking at best. Take it how you want it, because I know that you aren't going to listen to anything I say, let alone anyone who knows far more than you do on political matters.

On the off-chance (and I do mean very off-chance) that you are correct, what's your angle? What exactly are you trying to prove? You just can't make stuff up and try to claim that you know this just because someone can't disprove something against your argument. If nothing else, it's a lazy fallacy that you keep falling for, and instead of actually trying to debate the argument, you double down on it hoping that someone would be naive enough to buy what you're saying.


Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
AcidX
AcidX
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Crisis Actors 2017-04-10 12:20:34 Reply

As I've repeated over and over... I'm here for discussion. That's my angle.

I'm not here to PROVE OR DISPROVE ANYTHING. That's the job of the law people and scientists, surely?
I'm here. To discuss. On this here discussion board.

My angle is.. Show me what you've got. Add to the discussion. If you don't like it, get out.
That's ALL.

You're discrediting the entire acting industry now? kek

Don't hate people or individuals. Love everybody. Just hate their dumb ideas, stupid self-absorption and precious beliefs.

BBS Signature
Gario
Gario
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to Crisis Actors 2017-04-10 13:36:17 Reply

At 4/9/17 12:48 PM, AcidX wrote:
For sure.
Top google result with no effort applied...
http://crisiscast.com

Here's another.

I hope you understand why I'm not opening anything from Alex Jones (I'm at work, he shouts, volume would be too loud), but I gave your other two sources a look. They're 100% real (look at the links next time, Camo, those are not fake or biased sites) and they are not at all crisis actors in the sense that you think.

Both the first and second are links to hire people to play the part of a victim for the sake of military exercises. That is to say, if the military needs a drill on how to handle a hostage situation, they need people who are convincing as hostages and captors (moreso than people that the personnel are already familiar with, like their training buddies). They are literally "crisis actors", in that sense, so that if a real world situation comes up the military/police/whomever will be better prepared for it.

I'll understand if Cracked is not considered viable for discussion, but there is an interesting article on how this helps the police handle more realistic situations when they practice with an actor rather than just hearing about what to do. Definitely an interesting read, though, and it highlights what crisis role play can do to help law enforcement and the military better prepare for the real thing.

Those have nothing to do with the initial video you posted (which was taken down, but I did in fact watch it). It sounds like a case of equivocation, intentional or not - the links about "Crisis actors" don't have anything to do with the crisis actors (people staging a crisis to evoke national or international response - "false flag") you were referring to, AcidX.


Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

AcidX
AcidX
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Crisis Actors 2017-04-10 13:55:00 (edited 2017-04-10 13:55:49) Reply

At 4/10/17 01:36 PM, Gario wrote:
At 4/9/17 12:48 PM, AcidX wrote:
For sure.
Top google result with no effort applied...
http://crisiscast.com

Here's another.
I gave your other two sources a look. They're 100% real (look at the links next time, Camo, those are not fake or biased sites) and they are not at all crisis actors in the sense that you think.

Precisely!
It's absolutely a real legitimate job. Asking for proof is just... trying to argue with fact m8.
and they aren't just used in training drills. They are indeed used in the media.

Just think about it logically... You witness someone getting stabbed 20 times... Someone else intervenes and gets stabbed up... Eventually the assailant is disarmed and possibly killed right before you. You're the only witness besides the officer or whoever killed them. News crews flood the scene within minutes. Do you seriously want to go and talk about it on camera straight away? No. Hell fucking no. You're shaken up. You can barely get your words out. You've never seen anything like it. They get a testimony off you. Boom. Crisis actor reads it, looks the part... It. Definitely. Happens. Not all the time, no. The option has to be there though.

In the context of false flag conspiracy crap, as it's come to be associated with... There's no telling. I'm not asking for proof, nor trying to prove it either. I just wanna see what people - other than me - know about this. Because discussion is good. Discussion is fun. Discussion is great. Real or fake, we are free to discuss all things. It should be encouraged. Don't try shut down a perfectly good topic just coz you don't agree with it.


Don't hate people or individuals. Love everybody. Just hate their dumb ideas, stupid self-absorption and precious beliefs.

BBS Signature
Gario
Gario
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to Crisis Actors 2017-04-10 14:28:20 (edited 2017-04-10 14:34:31) Reply

At 4/10/17 01:55 PM, AcidX wrote:
At 4/10/17 01:36 PM, Gario wrote:
At 4/9/17 12:48 PM, AcidX wrote:
For sure.
Top google result with no effort applied...
http://crisiscast.com

Here's another.
I gave your other two sources a look. They're 100% real (look at the links next time, Camo, those are not fake or biased sites) and they are not at all crisis actors in the sense that you think.
Precisely!
It's absolutely a real legitimate job. Asking for proof is just... trying to argue with fact m8.
and they aren't just used in training drills. They are indeed used in the media.

See, now you kind of took everything I said and reduced it to the part where I said the links were real and left out the evidence where I show they absolutely do not prove your point at all. You can't make the logical jump that these crisis actors, who are hired to simulate real scenarios for the military and police, ALSO pose for the media in order to provide a visual aid - that's not in their job description as provided in the above links. That's definitely not an easy leap in logic to make without some serious evidence to back yourself up.

That's just filling in the blanks to get the conclusion you believe, which is kind of the problem people here have with your statement in the first place.

Edit: Clicked the LMGTFY link... Yeah, those are virtually all fringe sources that make the claim that the crisis actors they're looking at are the same as the false flag crisis actors. THOSE are the poor sources Camo warned us about.


Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

AcidX
AcidX
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Crisis Actors 2017-04-10 15:01:50 (edited 2017-04-10 15:03:54) Reply

At 4/10/17 02:28 PM, Gario wrote: See, now you kind of took everything I said and reduced it to the part where I said the links were real and left out the evidence where I show they absolutely do not prove your point at all.

I'm trying to make it easier for those people who can't be bothered to click the links. Or those with a slightly open mind, that don't need "trusted journalists" to spew crap at them before they'll buy it.

At 4/10/17 02:28 PM, Gario wrote: That's just filling in the blanks to get the conclusion you believe, which is kind of the problem people here have with your statement in the first place.

Noo.. This isn't "the conclusion I believe". It's truth.
It's just any old acting gig. Specifically crisis actor or not. I'm not an actor. I don't know what the fuck I'm searching for. If you want proof, go to your local news studio. Ask them if they have actors on call, to cover for traumatised/injured victims and witnesses. They will say yes. If your local news doesn't, the main network news will. Again, it's back to the point of... Hiding someones identity, by using an actor. It's no different. Or a crime reconstruction... They might not be actors from those sites I referenced. It'll just be a pool of contract freelance actors, on call, as and when they are needed. But then, think larger.. you need a few hundred convincing actors, where you gonna look? Sometimes people just don't wanna be on camera. They're self conscious or visibly traumatised. Maybe even fatally wounded and pissing blood out their face. You aren't lawfully allowed to put that on prime time TV but people still need to be fed their shocking news headlines!

Thanks for actually contributing to the discussion. I am pleased you were able to take something away from this at least. Whether it was the original point or not.. At least you were able to understand that it does actually happen.

Anyone else.. You don't have to take my word for it but don't ask me to give you proof. We've been over this. Go ask someone who knows the acting scene, or google it your fuckin self coz I got shit to do. If you want to discuss this topic then carry on. I just bumped this the other day because it's suspicious as fuck how the article disappeared. So you can use your brain and think about this, or you can buy into that retarded shrapnel theory a few posts back.

Don't make it a discussion about me though. Thanks. Make a separate thread for that.

Don't hate people or individuals. Love everybody. Just hate their dumb ideas, stupid self-absorption and precious beliefs.

BBS Signature
Gario
Gario
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Musician
Response to Crisis Actors 2017-04-10 16:16:16 Reply

At 4/10/17 03:01 PM, AcidX wrote:
At 4/10/17 02:28 PM, Gario wrote: See, now you kind of took everything I said and reduced it to the part where I said the links were real and left out the evidence where I show they absolutely do not prove your point at all.
I'm trying to make it easier for those people who can't be bothered to click the links. Or those with a slightly open mind, that don't need "trusted journalists" to spew crap at them before they'll buy it.

You cut everything I said to make it look like I agreed with you when I didn't. That was manipulative as fuck (though fortunately most people on here would see through that). People can't have a conversation with you if you're going to try sleazy tactics like that.


At 4/10/17 02:28 PM, Gario wrote: That's just filling in the blanks to get the conclusion you believe, which is kind of the problem people here have with your statement in the first place.
Noo.. This isn't "the conclusion I believe". It's truth.

Dude, you can't just say "It's the truth", that isn't even a discussion at that point - what the hell are we discussing at that point? Why can't I just say, for example, that Einstein bagel shops also lace their bagels with psychotic drugs in order to make the people easier to control, then point out that it must be true because they're currently hiring? Following up with "But it's the truth!" doesn't make my stupid claim any more valid. That is comparable to what you're claiming, so why should anyone see your claim as any more true?

Crisis actors are real. There is no evidence that they act out parts on the media in order to represent a crisis. There ARE dramatizations of crimes shown on television, but those are clearly marked as such on the program, and those are just regular actors, not crisis actors.

Want to prove me wrong? Get proof - you're making a claim outsdie the evidence provided, not me, so if there's no evidence more than what you said, what is there to even discuss? Don't just say "But it's true", because that's a horseshit method of generating a discussion - where is your proof?


Need some music for a flash or game? Check it out. If none of this works send me a PM, I'm taking requests.

AcidX
AcidX
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Crisis Actors 2017-04-10 17:29:55 Reply

At 4/10/17 04:16 PM, Gario wrote: You cut everything I said to make it look like I agreed with you when I didn't. That was manipulative as fuck (though fortunately most people on here would see through that). People can't have a conversation with you if you're going to try sleazy tactics like that.

Nooo.. I cut it because there's a word limit and I don't like typing in massive posts. I nearly always cut my quotes, just because it focuses on the particular point I'm replying to below said quote. I am the last person to try and manipulate someone. To what ends? What on earth is my motivation for manipulating someone meant to be?? Seriously. Get real. Do I actually have to justify the way I type now??

At 4/10/17 04:16 PM, Gario wrote: Why can't I just say, for example, that Einstein bagel shops also lace their bagels with psychotic drugs in order to make the people easier to control, then point out that it must be true because they're currently hiring?

That's a stupid example. It sort of implies that I personally created the entire Crisis Actor phenomenon, across the entire internet. Which I didn't. Which is why I brought it here. I was curious exactly why this apparent conspiracy was such a hugely talked about, controversial topic. All I got though... Was a loud, resounding "we don't care, you're a crackpot". Againn. Yawn. Tell me something I don't know.

However... You go right ahead and do it, make a thread about that. I'm not gonna whinge and ask you for any definitive proof. I'm not gonna make the entire thread about you. I'm gonna say: "That's interesting! Tell us more. This topic intrigues me, what made you aware of this?". That's how discussion works. Given that it's based in grounded logic and reason, I'm gonna at least be skeptical about it. I don't give a fuck about your sources. I have intelligence and a mind that lets me make my own decisions. I've lived life. I've seen things. As long as you can link me to any article or video about this, which isn't just you saying it. Then regardless of whether it's a "trusted source" or not.. I'm gonna remember it. I'm not gonna laugh at you for trusting non-maintstream news. At best, I'll just be able to apply it to a future scenario. I'll make up my mind and certainly not try to close yours, with the same old bullshit boundaries. So I'll probably say thanks for pointing me to this. Provided it's not literally a wild on-the-spot allegation.

At 4/10/17 04:16 PM, Gario wrote: Following up with "But it's the truth!" doesn't make my stupid claim any more valid. That is comparable to what you're claiming, so why should anyone see your claim as any more true?

Yeah. Obviously. I knew someone would pick up on that the moment I wrote it. I felt stupid saying it. I just literally cannot be fucked to find the sources I learned this information. Even if I did spend hours backtracking and finding this, it'll be laughed out as "non-trusted source"...because it's an insider, who happened to be getting interviewed on a "conspiracy channel". Hence I can't be fucked with that noise, yet again.

You're not stupid. Clearly you know actors like this exist. They aren't Crisis actors. No. But. in context of a report on a crisis.. They are. Just the same way most musicians can do other kinds of music. For example, you might be a heavy metal artist but say you did a jazz show... Technically, for that show - in context of that show, you are a jazz musician. End of. that's all I was trying to get across.

Or is jazz heavy metal now?

Go ask your news studios, if they're the only ones you can trust.

Anyway. It's obviously just a load of shrapnel. Injured people all standing 10 metres away. That bomb was definitely a real terrorist attack. Yheah. Lol. gg.
Is that what we wanna hear? Is that the lovely fluffy discussion we want? So we can all agree and get along? Fuck yea. Patriotism.

Ok I'm done with this "thread", which seems to be more slandering me for being a black sheep. AGAIN. Clearly controversial topics are not welcomed unless you have an entire legal team to back you up. Meh. Do what you want. Live a lie. I don't care. But all your efforts have done nothing to sway any of my "crazy" opinions. If anything, just reinforced them.

Wasting my time.

Don't hate people or individuals. Love everybody. Just hate their dumb ideas, stupid self-absorption and precious beliefs.

BBS Signature
Camarohusky
Camarohusky
  • Member since: Jun. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Movie Buff
Response to Crisis Actors 2017-04-12 22:03:11 Reply

At 4/10/17 01:36 PM, Gario wrote: They're 100% real (look at the links next time, Camo, those are not fake or biased sites) and they are not at all crisis actors in the sense that you think..

Hold up. Don't put words in my mouth. I asked for proof. He presented it. I was done. You are right that I never looked at the links, but you are wrong in implying I made any assertion about their validity. I merely got a response and moved on.

EdyKel
EdyKel
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Crisis Actors 2017-04-13 16:39:48 Reply

I'm sure there is shit out there that seems like it's being staged or faked. I'm not going to dispute that. But something like this, crisis actors, seems unlikely. It sounds like more of an excuse not to believe the mainstream media, or the government, and instead, rely on something that is even more dishonest. Irony at it's best.

The video from live stream.... I found it odd. I looked a little closer. I didn't see other cameramen or photographers, aside from the initial CCTV camera. The injured people didn't look like they were made to look injured, and they laid on the ground for a little over a minute, with everyone rushing to their aid and transporting them away. I then looked into the meaning of crisis actors and found that people often mistake training exercises, or reenactments for tv shows, or hoax videos, for it. After that I looked into conspiracy sites to see what they said about the video, but they were unsurprisingly short on details. They didn't even have any evidence that it was used in any media footage. They couldn't even attribute it to any actual attack that was announced on the date on the video. I'm inclined to believe that what we saw was just a training exercise, and nothing more. Sometimes, simpler explanations are better than the fantastical, and overly complex, ones.

You know, there was nothing even remotely convincing about this conspiracy theory. The idea of crisis actors sounds so impractical on so many different levels. I mean, first, it would leave a lot of loose lips out there - which would probably lead to more conspiracy theories as to why they are not speaking up. Secondly, it seems to be a theory for convenience, to dismiss certain tragedies, or events, like the Newtown massacre - because the idea of a mentally ill person having access to a lot of guns, and doing something crazy with them, is impossible and must therefor be the work of evil government, who wants to disarm ordinary citizens and destroy the 2nd amendment. Lastly, all the media must be in collusion for this to happen - because, you know, they don't investigate or question, but accept everything the government tells them, like trump is great and would never lie.

The more I think about this the more it pisses me off - along with all the fake news out there. People don't have to believe everything they hear, especially from the mainstream media, or the government. But to completely shut them out because of lack of trust, and then turn that trust towards alternative facts that are even more suspect, is irony at it's best. It's also an excuse to not accept things, when convenient, because it doesn't turn out the way you want it to. I don't mind a good conspiracy theory - heck, I believe in some, myself (and some for guilty pleasure). But, they have to be plausible, at the very least. They can't be so needlessly complex, with millions knowingly involved, or have a wonky explanations that borders on insanity. You can pretty much dot anything together to form whatever. And there is plenty of fake photos and pictures out there that look real, made by people who either profit from them or get a kick out of taking in the gullible. I think this country would be better off if people concentrated on the real, instead of jumping down the rabbit hole.