00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need help for my YouTube Channel!

499 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I know that It is rude to ask for help and giving you no rewards but give you credits for it only for helping but I really need help for my YouTube Channel. I need a great YouTube Icon and a great YouTube Banner... I want both to be like a demonic looking kinda thing and responds to the word "Prototype" kinda stuff... Red-ish and Black-ish... I'll do my best to credit you to the public after It. Thanks... I'm still practicing my artistic skills so I need help... :D

"You Burn with the Brightest Flame..."

Response to I need help for my YouTube Channel! 2016-11-01 09:00:26

Calm down, bruv.

Dimensions/Resolution needed?
Any particular art style or will anything do?
Not sure what you mean by "responds to 'Prototype'" either, help a brother out.

It's only rude if you're condescending about it. "I can get you exposure" is normally met with scorn, since it is a pretty big line of bullshit. Promising credit isn't the same thing, don't worry.

I'm usually down for whatever, though, so help me help you, bruv.

Response to I need help for my YouTube Channel! 2016-11-01 19:33:22

At 11/1/16 09:00 AM, Lintire wrote: Calm down, bruv.

It's only rude if you're condescending about it. "I can get you exposure" is normally met with scorn, since it is a pretty big line of bullshit. Promising credit isn't the same thing, don't worry.

Thank you for responding dude, I want the Dimension of the Icon to be 500x500 and the Channel Art to be INSIDE(the middle) the box of the one that I uploaded here(just re-color the background and all lol). I want them to be Demonic looking and Black-ish and Red-ish and The Channel Art must be saying a big "PROTOTYPER" word in the Middle with an awesome demonic looking font and down at the "PROTOTYPER" word I want a word there a small little word there saying "The Proto Empire".... Thank you so much for helping d00d. Real Appreciate.

I need help for my YouTube Channel!

Response to I need help for my YouTube Channel! 2016-11-01 19:48:13

At 11/1/16 07:33 PM, Heat4Life wrote:
At 11/1/16 09:00 AM, Lintire wrote: Calm down, bruv.

Thank you for responding dude, I want the Dimension of the Icon to be 500x500 and the Channel Art to be INSIDE(the middle) the box of the one that I uploaded here(just re-color the background and all lol). I want them to be Demonic looking and Black-ish and Red-ish and The Channel Art must be saying a big "PROTOTYPER" word in the Middle with an awesome demonic looking font and down at the "PROTOTYPER" word I want a word there a small little word there saying "The Proto Empire".... Thank you so much for helping d00d. Real Appreciate.

Give me a couple of days to whip something up, brother.

You might want to upload the pic to the Dumping Grounds or Imgur or something and link it here, though, since forum uploads are resized and that might mess up your channel art.

Response to I need help for my YouTube Channel! 2016-11-01 20:22:23

You might want to upload the pic to the Dumping Grounds or Imgur or something and link it here, though, since forum uploads are resized and that might mess up your channel art.

Here: http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/f1a4f6adcf7530ff2173fea0e644e182

Response to I need help for my YouTube Channel! 2016-11-04 07:57:54

At 11/1/16 08:22 PM, Heat4Life wrote:

Done whipping.

Icon.
Banner.

Cheers bruv, keep it real.

Oh and if you do the whole credit thing, please don't mention that it was free. That's frowned upon everywhere.

Response to I need help for my YouTube Channel! 2016-11-04 20:00:34

At 11/4/16 07:57 AM, Lintire wrote:
At 11/1/16 08:22 PM, Heat4Life wrote:

Done whipping.

Icon.
Banner.

Cheers bruv, keep it real.

Oh and if you do the whole credit thing, please don't mention that it was free. That's frowned upon everywhere.

Yo thanks man. If only I can pay you for this but I got no budget. I'll pay you back someday, if you want. I can't thank you enough dude. Thanks! :D

Response to I need help for my YouTube Channel! 2016-11-05 00:19:07

At 11/1/16 07:36 AM, Heat4Life wrote: I know that It is rude to ask for help and giving you no rewards but give you credits for it only for helping but I really need help for my YouTube Channel. I need a great YouTube Icon and a great YouTube Banner... I want both to be like a demonic looking kinda thing and responds to the word "Prototype" kinda stuff... Red-ish and Black-ish... I'll do my best to credit you to the public after It. Thanks... I'm still practicing my artistic skills so I need help... :D

I would like to help also. I do not know how you want it. In a file? On a website? Rampaging on a stegosaurous? Also, do you want an animation? Does pixel art work for you? Do you like top hats? Most of these are essential questions essential to your essential logo. ESSENTIAL!!!

Response to I need help for my YouTube Channel! 2016-11-05 00:21:12

Oh, nevermind. Sorry. :)