00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Share your scary spooky stories

331 Views | 2 Replies

Once, years ago, a sales man walked up to a house, a big spooky house. He knocked on the door. It slowly slid open and a woman appeared behind it an asked "are you here with my fresh cream delights?"

The sales man had no idea what she meant, but in order to make a sale he went with it.

"Why yes ma'am, I am. However, I would also like to offer you something more than just these cream delights. I have with me a whole set of orange marmalade. Would you care to buy some?"

The woman looked at him in a blank stare. "Are you here with my fresh cream delights?" she asked again.

The sales man was a bit taken aback by this and felt a bit concerned. "Ma'am, are you feeling alright? Should I get some help?"

The woman, yet again, in the same blank stare asked "Are you here with my fresh cream delights?"

The sales man wasn't sure what to do, he started to grab his phone to call for help when the woman grabbed his wrist, her eyes now were focused on him. "You are not here with my fresh cream delights, are you?"

Her grip tightened around his wrist nearly cutting off blood flow.

"Ma'am, please let me go. I don't know what these cream delights are. Please, I can call for help and maybe they can get you these creams"

Her expression turned to malice, "You have lied to me. You do not have my fresh cream delights." and with that she dragged him into her house with a strength that she didn't look as if she could possess. She dragged him into a back room in the house and locked the door behind them.

"I do not like being lied to."

The sales man was scared, he had no idea what was happening. The room was dark and hard to see around him, but he could see odd shaped objects on the walls.

"Ma'am, please, I don't mean you any harm. I am just trying to make a sale. I am sorry for lying, please let me go!"

The woman slapped him with a heavy hand. "My mother told me never to lie to her, and she would punish me if I ever did. She never would allow anyone to lie to me either. If anyone did lie to me they got punished as well. I do not intend to upset my mother by letting you go unpunished!"

She walked towards the dark wall and grabbed something from there. When it was taken from the wall it gave off a metallic sound.

"I will let you leave once I feel that you have properly learned your lesson!"

She grabbed him and pinned him to the wall. She raised the metallic object above her head. But just before she thrust the object down onto him, a ghost materialized in the room.

"Hey.....boo"

Both the woman and man died of shock and died.

"Ha ha. too spooky. boo"

he then did a little jig and was happy with his work and vanished.

THE END

CHECK MY BLOG, PENIS HELECOPTER ATTACKS RUSSIAN SPEECH!!

PENIS-COPTER

BBS Signature

Response to Share your scary spooky stories 2016-10-31 11:15:54

When I was a kid I used to love Putt-Putt point & Click adventures. But I grew up playing the later games where Putt's mouth was detached from his bumper.

Anyways, my grandparents knew I liked Putt-Putt so one day they bought me one of the earlier DOS games. I was super creeped out by Putt-Putt's older design but I muscled through the game. I reached a certain area where Putt gets his tires blown out by some random nails on the ground. Putt-Putt couldn't move!

After a bit of clicking I pressed the horn. And instead of the usual honk it screamed "HEEEEEEEEELP!" and then Putt-Putt was warped to a mechanic. From then on my memory is hazy but I think I stopped playing because I just didn't know what to do next.

Later that night I had a dream where I was playing an OG Putt-Putt game. Putt-Putt had a concerned look on his face but I didn't mind it too much. I just clicked on to the next area and played.

But instead of going to the next area, Putt-Putt just sunk down into the screen. Suddenly the scene changed to a fiery cave with screaming and crying in the background. There was no way to control Putt-Putt. He just stood there terrified.

TL;DR: I played an old Putt-Putt game and had a nightmare about Putt-Putt going to Hell.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Share your scary spooky stories 2016-10-31 23:58:01

One day I woke up and quickly realized I am still in this world of constant disappointment and what was the worst about it was I realized the disappointment was coming from my lack of ability!