00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

need programmer rand animator

579 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

need programmer rand animator 2016-10-23 08:17:52

hi
i am ajith cage managing director of rhino bros , we are into business as of now are construction , interior and exterior works , and gold trading . recently we found out about gaming , though i had given a shot , i can say that i have completed some games but i am not satisfied with the games , i have some ideas but cant do it all alone , some help would be appreciated .
i am looking for 2d animator and a game maker studio programmer or some other engine is also fine .
i am interested in partnership , we will split the profit equally .
and the game that we create together , we 3 of them will have the equal rights .

Response to need programmer rand animator 2016-10-23 15:16:03

Hi ajithcage,

Well I'm a 2d animator however what is your project how do you intend to raise the funds or advertise and what have you completed so far? There isn't much information here to work with besides that examples of my work can be found on my main page @Wondermeow if you like what you see we can move from there, cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to need programmer rand animator 2016-10-24 09:23:50

At 10/23/16 03:16 PM, Wondermeow wrote: Hi ajithcage,

Well I'm a 2d animator however what is your project how do you intend to raise the funds or advertise and what have you completed so far? There isn't much information here to work with besides that examples of my work can be found on my main page @Wondermeow if you like what you see we can move from there, cheers.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

hi
i am looking to put you animation i.e sprite sheet into my game , then publish it. as of now my games are not that good . its horrible . because i didnt had any animator or programmer to program the game . my games are on my profile , it is just yuck i know , because of not having a good animator and a programmer .