00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Darkshark183 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for a tutor on making songs

1,096 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey Guys. I am currently looking for someone to teach me how to make songs, such as dubstep, ones in Geometry Dash (Check out Adiale's profile and you will see what songs I mean), and/or electronic songs. I'm currently looking forward to someone teaching me on creating dubstep tracks, as this is my favorite Genre.

Here are the things I create with and what I mean:

Tool: FL Studio 12
Genre: Dubstep
Dubstep Type: Original, Hybrid, & Extreme

If you are willing to teach me, I will allow you to teach me any type of dubstep genre/type of dubstep category. I will also be very patient with you, and if I become good at creating dubstep songs, I could shout you out.

Again, you do not have to teach me, but I would love it if someone did so I could create my own tracks.

Mm Hm

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for a tutor on making songs 2016-10-22 13:53:26

At 10/22/16 01:28 PM, Eyeless55jack wrote: Hey Guys. I am currently looking for someone to teach me how to make songs, such as dubstep, ones in Geometry Dash (Check out Adiale's profile and you will see what songs I mean), and/or electronic songs. I'm currently looking forward to someone teaching me on creating dubstep tracks, as this is my favorite Genre.

Here are the things I create with and what I mean:

Tool: FL Studio 12
Genre: Dubstep
Dubstep Type: Original, Hybrid, & Extreme

If you are willing to teach me, I will allow you to teach me any type of dubstep genre/type of dubstep category. I will also be very patient with you, and if I become good at creating dubstep songs, I could shout you out.

Again, you do not have to teach me, but I would love it if someone did so I could create my own tracks.

I believe that no stranger on the internet ever is going to teach you for free

but

we live in the future and there are free tutorials on youtube for EVERYTHING, for extreme dubstep I recommend this guy, plus he can teach you through skype, but it costs like 60 dollars/hour

signature