00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Coheed23 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for an old animation series

532 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello Everyone!
I'm trying to find an old animation series. It was a comedy, probably in future. The Main character was a boy, and robot which save him in 2-3 episode. It had about 15 episodes, but I'm not sure, I watched it in 2006 or earlier so this is what remember. Can you help me find this Guys? Thanks, and cheers ;]

Response to Looking for an old animation series 2016-10-25 13:02:30

Nope, it's not that. As I remember, animation was worse. But Thanks anyway ;]

Response to Looking for an old animation series 2016-10-26 15:15:54

At 10/22/16 12:48 PM, EscPL wrote: Hello Everyone!
I'm trying to find an old animation series. It was a comedy, probably in future. The Main character was a boy, and robot which save him in 2-3 episode. It had about 15 episodes, but I'm not sure, I watched it in 2006 or earlier so this is what remember. Can you help me find this Guys? Thanks, and cheers ;]

Can you describe what any of the characters looked like or any more details? Was the robot only in 2-3 episodes or was it in most and only saved him in 2-3?

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for an old animation series 2016-10-26 22:08:13

Why do you keep ducking me man wtf @tomfulp what was that weird message I got telling me you were going to kill me

Weather Modification INC.

It's Just Going To Get

WORSE

Response to Looking for an old animation series 2016-10-26 22:14:41

I am being consumed by this fucking website

Weather Modification INC.

It's Just Going To Get

WORSE

Response to Looking for an old animation series 2016-10-27 08:45:03

At 10/26/16 03:15 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 10/22/16 12:48 PM, EscPL wrote: Hello Everyone!
Can you describe what any of the characters looked like or any more details? Was the robot only in 2-3 episodes or was it in most and only saved him in 2-3?

I can't remember what they looked like. Robot was from 2-3 episode to the end of the series.
I reminded that in the first episode boy was doing something in his home when a girl came to him (sister or girlfriend). She gave him a can which had a hamster inside of it. After girl Went away, hamster Bited Boy and he killed it.