00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

For those that say America is ucked

1,101 Views | 25 Replies

I just want a better understanding on what's your guys opinions on what's going to happen if either Trump or Hillary become president. For example I feel as though if we get Trump in office we will engage in very unnecessary wars and have poor judgement went to come to the matter of war and will do nothing but go backwards as far as social matters go in society (race, gender, people with disabilities etc.) . As for Hillary I feel as though she will sink us in an even larger debt and will do nothing about lack of jobs and employment in America. There is more but I want to see what you guys think first. Thanks.

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-13 00:08:28

The folks who keeps saying that America is going to get fucked if Hillary get elected are either completely idiotic or are butthurt that Bernie Sanders didn't get the nomination. Never mind ignoring the fact that Clinton is the most qualified presidential candidate in years, if not decades in so many political fields. The e-mail scandals are largely trumped up and are rather minor compared to other political scandals and Wikileaks doesn't even count.

Frankly, I don't even understand why she gets so much backlash from Gen Y, when she is arguably the most progressive candidate in decades (even if she was more egged on by Sanders) and at worst, she's Obama lite, in which most of the Gen Y and progressive demographic hold in realitively high regard. This just proves that Gen Y really doesn't know what they truly want on a political level, and I dare say that they have been a bit spoiled under Obama's tenure.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-13 00:57:24

At 10/13/16 12:08 AM, orangebomb wrote: The folks who keeps saying that America is going to get fucked if Hillary get elected are either completely idiotic or are butthurt that Bernie Sanders didn't get the nomination. Never mind ignoring the fact that Clinton is the most qualified presidential candidate in years, if not decades in so many political fields.

Do you agree with her answers on foreign policy? Honestly that's the only thing that makes me feel iffy about her.

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-13 04:30:34

My name is uck, and I'm here to uck.

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-13 08:45:01

At 10/12/16 11:45 PM, DerangedDom wrote: I feel as though if we get Trump in office we will engage in very unnecessary wars and have poor judgement went to come to the matter of war

With whom will he start a war with?

Clinton's the one who wants war with Russia.

and will do nothing but go backwards as far as social matters go in society (race, gender, people with disabilities etc.)

How would that happen when he's not a racist, sexist or anti-handicapped?
Hillary has called young black men superpredators and tried to keep Bill's rape victims silent, if there's anyone that can do at least two of those things you mentioned then it would probably be her.

At 10/13/16 04:47 AM, LuckyLightTitan wrote: Which is better?
Cuck or Fuck?

One's seeing your loved one have sexual relations with oftentimes a stranger and the other is the act of having sex.
You tell me which is best.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-13 11:18:16

I used to think Trump was in cahoots with Clinton but after that speech where Trump blew her the fuck away, now I have no idea what's going on. I also have no idea how somebody could continue to support Clinton after all that's been revealed. Unless they're actually in denial that Trump is our safest choice right now.

https://therationalists.org/2016/10/12/3923/

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-13 11:49:50

whatever. election day 2020 is just 1483 days away anyway

BBS Signature

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-13 12:30:42

At 10/12/16 11:45 PM, DerangedDom wrote: I just want a better understanding on what's your guys opinions on what's going to happen if either Trump or Hillary become president. For example I feel as though if we get Trump in office we will engage in very unnecessary wars and have poor judgement went to come to the matter of war and will do nothing but go backwards as far as social matters go in society (race, gender, people with disabilities etc.) . As for Hillary I feel as though she will sink us in an even larger debt and will do nothing about lack of jobs and employment in America. There is more but I want to see what you guys think first. Thanks.

Dude,Trump is a Idiot.Why?Because he Locks Mexicans not to come to The United states of america cause the mexicans are banned,Alan The Cartoon Maker,One of my favourite goanimators,
Hates him cause he is a mexican

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-13 12:39:37

Trump becomes president our foreign relationships take a nosedive because he keeps saying stupid shit so counties we're usually friendly with will try their damnedest to hurt us economically. Hillary becomes president she'll be as close to a despot as you can legally get to in the US. she can blackmail congress into imposing her will. also the conspiracy theorist in me says she'll hack the voter database and put everyone who voted against her on a terrorist watch list.

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-13 17:52:53

At 10/12/16 11:59 PM, zornuzkull wrote: https://youtu.be/xOfdFSpiDw0

GREAT SONG SOAD IS ONE OF THE GOAT BANDS OUT THERE

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-13 17:58:58

At 10/13/16 08:45 AM, Radaketor wrote:
At 10/12/16 11:45 PM, DerangedDom wrote:
and will do nothing but go backwards as far as social matters go in society (race, gender, people with disabilities etc.)
How would that happen when he's not a racist, sexist or anti-handicapped?
Hillary has called young black men superpredators and tried to keep Bill's rape victims silent, if there's anyone that can do at least two of those things you mentioned then it would probably be her.

Okay, since your a obvious Trump supporter do you think the media is exaggerating all of the things Trump say? Also, from your argument your making some pretty convincing points about Hillary she did a whole lot of shady things in the past. At the same time she is more suitable for presidency due to her qualifications. Please because I am open minded. Give me a quick rundown on why you think Trump is the better candidate I need everything I can get before voting takes place.

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-13 18:02:14

At 10/13/16 12:39 PM, All-American-Badass wrote: Trump becomes president our foreign relationships take a nosedive because he keeps saying stupid shit so counties we're usually friendly with will try their damnedest to hurt us economically. Hillary becomes president she'll be as close to a despot as you can legally get to in the US. she can blackmail congress into imposing her will. also the conspiracy theorist in me says she'll hack the voter database and put everyone who voted against her on a terrorist watch list.

See this is why I cannot exactly choose Trump although he may be a smart man. The way he speaks to people is intolerable. China and other countries are making fun of Trump by making him apart of anti-democracy propaganda.

At 10/13/16 12:57 AM, DerangedDom wrote:
At 10/13/16 12:08 AM, orangebomb wrote: The folks who keeps saying that America is going to get fucked if Hillary get elected are either completely idiotic or are butthurt that Bernie Sanders didn't get the nomination. Never mind ignoring the fact that Clinton is the most qualified presidential candidate in years, if not decades in so many political fields.
Do you agree with her answers on foreign policy? Honestly that's the only thing that makes me feel iffy about her.

The Clinton Foundation has taken shit loads of cash off of some pretty nasty people, and it's those same payers the Clinton's are going to let play. Well, they already do that as unofficial lobbyists... all once-elected high-office officials are either lobbyists, or heads of lobbying efforts under different titles. It's all pay-to-play, and the Justice Dept. was gutted and politicized long ago, so...

BTW, if anyone finds fault w/ what I said, please call me out, set me straight. Funny, all this talk reminds me of when Bill Clinton's administration left their offices for Bush's staff... they pried the W key off all their keyboards, left the offices uncleaned and broken. Say what you will about the Red party, but at least they had respect (minus a few notable exceptions in the House and Senate)

At 10/13/16 11:18 AM, Chdonga wrote: I also have no idea how somebody could continue to support Clinton after all that's been revealed. Unless they're actually in denial that Trump is our safest choice right now.

Many people still watch and believe what they see on TV, that's all the confirmation they need. That and inherited political affiliation ('My parents voted R/D, and that's how I'm voting till I'm dead), an either/or proposition not even exercised... those are the real deplorables.

Let any one party for office stay in power for too long, their shit will stick to the walls and start rotting wood. We should have elections every other year, since there's no viable party system... if we had at least 4-5 distinctly different political parties, a coalition government would work more slowly, less hasty and reactionary (SJW) as it has been.

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-14 01:48:30

At 10/13/16 06:02 PM, DerangedDom wrote:

he may be a smart man

He tried suing Bill Maher a few years ago because Bill Maher claimed his dad was an orangutan. To make it even worse Trump had his lawyers mail Maher a copy of his birth certificate to prove his dad was Fred Trump and not an orangutan. These aren't the actions of a smart man.

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-14 08:40:04

At 10/13/16 05:58 PM, DerangedDom wrote: Okay, since your a obvious Trump supporter do you think the media is exaggerating all of the things Trump say?

Yes? They're focusing on locker-room banter he had in private over a decade ago but they never (or only do so in last resort) mention any of the shit the Clinton foundation has done like fuck over Haiti, several of her adversaries "killing themselves", Bill's numerous rapes, her covering up for him on said rapes, her supporting the war on Iraq, the soldier blood that's on her hands and her constant lying, remember when she claimed to be under sniper fire and it wasn't true?

Also, from your argument your making some pretty convincing points about Hillary she did a whole lot of shady things in the past. At the same time she is more suitable for presidency due to her qualifications. Please because I am open minded. Give me a quick rundown on why you think Trump is the better candidate I need everything I can get before voting takes place.

Just because she's been in politics for what, 25-30 years? Doesn't mean she's more qualified than Trump any more than a child who's flunked the 4th grade 5 times is smarter than a normal 4th grader. Get what I'm saying?

She takes money from middle-eastern powers, african dictators and lobbyists, regularly lies, cheats and steals her way to victory (Bernie Sanders, remember?) and vows to bring more of the same that America has had for like, 10 years. If you want more of a divide between the races, sexes, classes, the destruction of black communities, political correctness, mass 3rd world immigration without assimilation, rampant terror attacks and the country to get even worse with it's debt then vote for Hillary.

You can read his positions on the wall, healthcare and etc on his website, better to read his own words on it than mine and make your own decisions about them.
He also wants paid maternity leave for working moms, childcare tax reduction, cut the taxes of business owners from 35% to 15% so they can invest in their businesses and hire more people, take care of veterans, defeat ISIS, bring jobs back to american and legal workers, and that's just what I remember from his rallies and the positions he mentioned in his most recent ad. If you have interest in it you could download his own app called America First, where he puts out campaign ads, his views on stuff and there's even trivia sections if you wanna test how much you know about the campaign and what he and Pence want to accomplish.

You're registered to vote already, right?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-14 20:59:17

At 10/13/16 12:08 AM, orangebomb wrote: Never mind ignoring the fact that Clinton is the most qualified presidential candidate in years, if not decades in so many political fields. The e-mail scandals are largely trumped up and are rather minor compared to other political scandals and Wikileaks doesn't even count.

Frankly, I don't even understand why she gets so much backlash from Gen Y, when she is arguably the most progressive candidate in decades (even if she was more egged on by Sanders) and at worst, she's Obama lite, in which most of the Gen Y and progressive demographic hold in realitively high regard. This just proves that Gen Y really doesn't know what they truly want on a political level, and I dare say that they have been a bit spoiled under Obama's tenure.

Most qualified? On what basis? She was secretary of state, but does that necessarily mean that she was good at being secretary of state so she will be a good president? No. Bernie had a good political track record, while Hillary has an inconsistent one, and the emails of her having public and private positions don't help. It's not the "Gen Y" don't know what they want, it's that we don't know what we really have with Hillary.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927
“But If Everybody's Watching, You Know, All Of The Back Room Discussions And The Deals, You Know, Then People Get A Little Nervous, To Say The Least. So, You Need Both A Public And A Private Position.”

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-14 23:17:31

Ok, I don't know why I'm even bothering, let alone trying to explain why she is the best candidate by a wide margin and yet the gibbering idiots either can't seem to understand this or are too ass-deep in treating Wikileaks like it's the fucking gospel. For the record, I'm no fan of Hillary, and if someone like Kascish was the Republican nominee, I wouldn't be mentioning this, but we don't.

At 10/14/16 08:59 PM, DragonLimbo wrote: Most qualified? On what basis? She was secretary of state, but does that necessarily mean that she was good at being secretary of state so she will be a good president?

30+ years of politics being around Bill Clinton, along with being a Senator and being a secretary of the state isn't good enough? Yeah, I dare say that's she more than qualified.

No. Bernie had a good political track record, while Hillary has an inconsistent one, and the emails of her having public and private positions don't help.

Well okay, but Bernie has been a Junior Senator in Vermont, and was largely irrelevant until recently, whereas as I just said Hillary has decades of experience in many important positions. Sure, she made political gaffes during that time, but that's bound to happen when you've been in the Senate for decades. Frankly, the e-mail scandal is small potatoes being made a big deal because of foreign intervention who are trying to influence our election.

It's not the "Gen Y" don't know what they want, it's that we don't know what we really have with Hillary.

But they truly don't know what they want. Not to mention that they seem to be the most unrealistic and naive bunch out there, thinking that we would have a Western European like social system immediately when that takes decades to fully implement in America. You need to build the foundation first, and Hillary is the only person who could do that, and that's not including the GOP who are hell-bent on stopping it even in their fractured state.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

Wikileaks is nothing more than a troll, who seem to be too busy influencing our business instead of going after groups/leaders like Daesh, Mexican drug cartels or Vladimir Putin, all of them more dangerous to world peace than bog-standard corruption in our shores. They have no stake in this and Assange is basically doing everything to avoid sexual assault charges against him, some hero he is.

Let's set the record straight here:

Is Hillary the most affable candidate this election year? No, she isn't.
Is she a flawed choice for president, let alone for the Democratic ticket? Pretty much.
Hell, she's made plenty of mistakes in her political career, but when you consider the alternatives, a blowhard bigot appealing to the lowest common denominator of disenfranchised white people, a former governor who doesn't understand what is going on in the world, and a nutbar who gets all of her policies from a hippie pamphlet and thinks Wi-Fi and Vaccines are evil, yeah, I think the choice is pretty fucking obvious.

You don't to agree with her on everything, or even like her for that matter. But the bottom line is that she's the best choice by miles, so if the Gen Y or progressives want to have their cake and eat it too, suck up your pride and vote for her, unless they want to spend decades going down the tubes because of their naïveté and ignorance with Trump at the helm.

BBS Signature

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-15 10:00:54

At 10/13/16 04:47 AM, LuckyLightTitan wrote: Which is better?
Cuck or Fuck?

Cucks don't fuck well. It makes you go yuck or uck and tell them they suck

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-15 10:01:31

At 10/15/16 02:09 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I don't want war so I'm voting for Jill Stein.

I'll vote for fuxking FRANKENSTEIN if I have to

At 10/14/16 11:17 PM, orangebomb wrote: 30+ years of politics being around Bill Clinton, along with being a Senator and being a secretary of the state isn't good enough? Yeah, I dare say that's she more than qualified.

Well okay, but Bernie has been a Junior Senator in Vermont, and was largely irrelevant until recently, whereas as I just said Hillary has decades of experience in many important positions. Sure, she made political gaffes during that time, but that's bound to happen when you've been in the Senate for decades. Frankly, the e-mail scandal is small potatoes being made a big deal because of foreign intervention who are trying to influence our election.

But they truly don't know what they want. Not to mention that they seem to be the most unrealistic and naive bunch out there, thinking that we would have a Western European like social system immediately when that takes decades to fully implement in America. You need to build the foundation first, and Hillary is the only person who could do that, and that's not including the GOP who are hell-bent on stopping it even in their fractured state.

Wikileaks is nothing more than a troll, who seem to be too busy influencing our business instead of going after groups/leaders like Daesh, Mexican drug cartels or Vladimir Putin, all of them more dangerous to world peace than bog-standard corruption in our shores. They have no stake in this and Assange is basically doing everything to avoid sexual assault charges against him, some hero he is.

Your first paragraph was just a bunch of weakass insults that don't really prove or mean anything. (So I removed it)

Still how does that make her qualified? How exactly would you say that it will improve her ability to be president?

What's with this "Gen Y" bullshit?

"Hillary is the only one capable of that" Proof?

Wikileaks is not obligated to do any of that. Assange is irrelevant. Ever heard of separating the artist from the art?

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-15 21:12:26

At 10/15/16 08:07 PM, DragonLimbo wrote: Still how does that make her qualified? How exactly would you say that it will improve her ability to be president?

Did you even read my post? Tell me then, what would be your qualifications for someone to run for president then?

What's with this "Gen Y" bullshit?

Let's see, the generation that bitches and moans about social and economic equality, and trying to be play semantics with things like gender identity and other dumb shit like that make me want to bash my head in. The first 2 points is a worthwhile cause that needs to be addressed, but the problem is that they have no idea how to implement it, or have a rather naive view on how things work. Not saying all of them are like this mind you, but a disproportionate amount of them.

Here comes Hillary Clinton, someone who is running for things that Gen Y is salivating for (even if she was coaxed by Sanders more so than anything else) ever since Obama's first term, and yet, they want no part of her or what she offers despite being far and away the best choice for president. In other words, they're willing to potentially throw the election to Trump and have more division and gridlock at best, or return to a pre-60's, while male dominated society at worst. I guess pragmatic compromise isn't good enough for them, they want it all now, but at the same time, it's their way or not at all.

"Hillary is the only one capable of that" Proof?

Trump
Johnson (while I'm more sympathetic to his causes, his glaring lack of knowledge of foreign policy is too much not to excuse)
Stein

Do the math. I'm not even a big fan of Clinton at all, (if Kascish was the Republican nominee, I wouldn't be talking about this now) but considering all the choices, who would rather take your chances with, someone who knows what they're doing even if it she is rough around the edges, or someone who doesn't but thinks that they do?

Wikileaks is not obligated to do any of that. Assange is irrelevant. Ever heard of separating the artist from the art?

Assange IS Wikileaks, I highly doubt that they'll do anything with his say so. And if we're going that route of separating the artist from the art, why not separate Richard Wagner for his anti-Semitic and racist views despite being a talented composer in his time? If you want a modern example, how about Greg Hardy beating up his fiancée and being a general menace to society while being a pro athlete? (Which is actually quite similar to Assange and what he's been charged with)

You can acknowledge that someone may have contributed something positive all you want, and that's fine, but you can't ignore all of their flaws and misdeeds at the same time, otherwise you're going to make someone out to be something they are not, and all of their achievements will be for naught in the end. Not to mention, shouldn't it concern you that there are foreign groups out there (whatever their causes may be) are trying to influence our election, exaggerated as that may be?

BBS Signature

At 10/15/16 09:12 PM, orangebomb wrote:
Did you even read my post? Tell me then, what would be your qualifications for someone to run for president then?

Let's see, the generation that bitches and moans about social and economic equality, and trying to be play semantics with things like gender identity and other dumb shit like that make me want to bash my head in. The first 2 points is a worthwhile cause that needs to be addressed, but the problem is that they have no idea how to implement it, or have a rather naive view on how things work. Not saying all of them are like this mind you, but a disproportionate amount of them.

Here comes Hillary Clinton, someone who is running for things that Gen Y is salivating for (even if she was coaxed by Sanders more so than anything else) ever since Obama's first term, and yet, they want no part of her or what she offers despite being far and away the best choice for president. In other words, they're willing to potentially throw the election to Trump and have more division and gridlock at best, or return to a pre-60's, while male dominated society at worst. I guess pragmatic compromise isn't good enough for them, they want it all now, but at the same time, it's their way or not at all.

Trump
Johnson (while I'm more sympathetic to his causes, his glaring lack of knowledge of foreign policy is too much not to excuse)
Stein

Assange IS Wikileaks, I highly doubt that they'll do anything with his say so. And if we're going that route of separating the artist from the art, why not separate Richard Wagner for his anti-Semitic and racist views despite being a talented composer in his time? If you want a modern example, how about Greg Hardy beating up his fiancée and being a general menace to society while being a pro athlete? (Which is actually quite similar to Assange and what he's been charged with)

You can acknowledge that someone may have contributed something positive all you want, and that's fine, but you can't ignore all of their flaws and misdeeds at the same time.

Yes, I did, and you did not prove that she will make a good president based upon her past experience.

"Gen Y" is not that different from generations before. "Gen Y" is a made up target.

I don't see how your examples work against separating the artist from the art, if anything they show that you should. Dirt on someone shouldn't matter towards their irrelevant work. Wikileaks is Wikileaks.

I don't know what you're talking about exactly in your last paragraph. It's nonsense, I never said that you should ignore all or even some of a person's flaws. You're really talking out of your ass there.

As for the other candidates

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-15 22:32:47

stop you two
this is serious topic no place for trolling

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-15 23:03:22

Well I mean, shit. Everything has pros and cons, assholes.

How did these politicians come to be the way they are if not for the deep-rooted machinations of your very society and public at-large? Every small bit counts in whatever ends up becoming once the polls open. If only people took that into account instead of just bitching. Pick the lesser evil and move on.

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-15 23:29:52

At 10/13/16 12:08 AM, orangebomb wrote: The folks who keeps saying that America is going to get fucked if Hillary get elected are either completely idiotic or are butthurt that Bernie Sanders didn't get the nomination. Never mind ignoring the fact that Clinton is the most qualified presidential candidate in years, if not decades in so many political fields. The e-mail scandals are largely trumped up and are rather minor compared to other political scandals and Wikileaks doesn't even count.

I honestly don't care about the email scandal along with the other scandals that makes her corrupt. The reason why I would never vote for her is because she's bought and paid for by corporations, wall street and special interest groups. You really think she's going to serve WE THE PEOPLE when she gets into office? You don't understand how the system works very well if you actually believe that. Trump may not be very smart or experienced but I trust him to actually give a shit about our interests more.

You're joking right? Her and her husband were always centrists - they never moved towards a progressive platform at all. She claims that she will so that she could get a Bernie Sanders endorsement and try to win over Gen Y but the people aren't that stupid, they see through that shit. I agree that Gen Y isn't smart, but as far as her winning over those voters, she's got a long way to go, the only reason she's winning most of them is because they despise Trump and they are choosing the lesser of the two evils.

Response to For those that say America is ucked 2016-10-16 21:02:04

I would say congratulations to America for getting ucked.