00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

This fetish though (bullying)

3,806 Views | 21 Replies

This fetish though (bullying) 2016-10-08 15:20:11

So as a psychologist who looks at things scientifically 100% of the time, when I see bullying taking place, I'm not like "fuck this bully I hope they die" it's more like "I wonder how bad this person's past is, that they need to attack others to feel good?"

Don't come at me with your "some people just suck" bullshit. People who bully are mentally sick. They have a disease in one form or another, a disease of the mind, which is EXTREMELY unlikely to just be 'genetic' like that gets thrown around so fucking much people don't realize 99 percent of your personality is your life experience and then you sprinkle on that 1 percent of genetics K

obviously if you wanna get really technical, your personality is what your genes express, but your genes express based on life experience

So my main point of the thread is, what the fuck is up with this bullying fetish phenomenon on the internet
I'm talking about people who get naked and literally masturbate to bullying. It's a real fucking fetish, and no I don't know the name for it, or if a name even exists for it yet.

One popular bully on the internet is this cunt kid that named himself LeafyIsHere, he masturbates to bullying kids soooo hard like every time he busts both nuts while kissing his microphone

But I think the point of orgasm for these fetish freaks is when their victim kills themselves or something.

If you know even basic Psychology you'll know fetishes are borne of our experience

SO let's find the answer to the question together: What kind of experience prompts the birth of THIS fetish?

Response to This fetish though (bullying) 2016-10-08 15:23:07

Cool fetish.
I have no idea though.

Response to This fetish though (bullying) 2016-10-08 15:23:13

At 10/8/16 03:22 PM, Ishmaelist wrote: OP is gay

I am happy
and gay

At 10/8/16 04:44 PM, Sekhem wrote: i have a bullying fetish

quote this post to get bullied

Nice
Bully me

Response to This fetish though (bullying) 2016-10-08 17:01:23

At 10/8/16 04:54 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 10/8/16 04:53 PM, iFool wrote:

Nice
Bully me
you're a loser

I'll tell the principal

Response to This fetish though (bullying) 2016-10-08 17:04:15

youd better not bully me

ill have you know that i was at the top of my team in the grade school spelling bees

BBS Signature

Response to This fetish though (bullying) 2016-10-08 17:05:40

At 10/8/16 05:03 PM, Sekhem wrote:
snitch

Your mom will take away your video games

Response to This fetish though (bullying) 2016-10-08 22:33:30

At 10/8/16 03:20 PM, beakerboy wrote: So my main point of the thread is, what the fuck is up with this bullying fetish phenomenon on the internet
I'm talking about people who get naked and literally masturbate to bullying. It's a real fucking fetish, and no I don't know the name for it, or if a name even exists for it yet.

Beinganassholephilia?

Alot of things end with "Philia".

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to This fetish though (bullying) 2016-10-08 22:50:07

At 10/8/16 10:33 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote: Beinganassholephilia?

Pedophilia

Response to This fetish though (bullying) 2016-10-08 22:55:07

At 10/8/16 10:50 PM, iFool wrote:

Pedophilia

Necrophilia.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

BBS Signature

Response to This fetish though (bullying) 2016-10-09 13:48:06

I'm pretty sure it has to do with every human naturally enjoying the feeling of power and control.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to This fetish though (bullying) 2016-10-09 14:01:43

At 10/8/16 03:20 PM, beakerboy wrote:
people don't realize 99 percent of your personality is your life experience and then you sprinkle on that 1 percent of genetics K

You know that B.F Skinner was largely discredited, in part by a paper by Noam Chomsky written in 1959 and published in Language. As a psychologist you should know that, but in case you don't, you could benefit greatly from reading The Language Instinct by Pinker, as well as I of the Vortex: From Neurons to Self by Rudolfo Llinyas and Self Comes to Mind by Antonio Damasio.

BBS Signature

If you know even basic Psychology you'll know fetishes are borne of our experience

SO let's find the answer to the question together: What kind of experience prompts the birth of THIS fetish?

Probably dominated someone during childhood, and it wound up being the only time they ever had control of their situation due to overbearing family/school situations, then internalized the incident and acted further on it. Probably coincided with early puberty, leading the power rush from bullying to be confused with some of the arising and unfamiliar sexual feelings.

I would be curious if the individual also came from a strict dogmatic religious background, which typically adds yet another angle of general powerlessness to children.

FB | Blog

If you ever wondered who to blame for your problems, find a mirror.

BBS Signature

Response to This fetish though (bullying) 2016-10-09 18:01:48

Bullying is not okay....

Response to This fetish though (bullying) 2016-10-10 12:49:15

At 10/8/16 10:55 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote:

Pedophilia
Necrophilia.

I like where this is going

At 10/9/16 03:39 PM, kaiser-d wrote:

Probably dominated someone during childhood, and it wound up being the only time they ever had control of their situation due to overbearing family/school situations, then internalized the incident and acted further on it. Probably coincided with early puberty, leading the power rush from bullying to be confused with some of the arising and unfamiliar sexual feelings.

I would be curious if the individual also came from a strict dogmatic religious background, which typically adds yet another angle of general powerlessness to children.

Hmm well a kid doing vanilla bullying is almost always the result of being abused at home
Let's say the parent humiliates their kid in some way, makes fun of them, what have you.
Now the kid has learned the behavior and copies it at school

what I was taught is that for a hard fetish to be created there has to be a direct association from the 'thing' to sexualization.
A hard fetish is different from a soft fetish in that, the hard fetish is required to get off. A soft fetish is only an option.

sooo I'll just make up a situation here
The abused kid drags the kid he wants to bully into his friends so they can humiliate him/her. Let's peg their age range as 8-11, because during or after puberty is not as likely a time period for the mind to create hard fetishes. Now the abused kid tells one of his friends to pee into the victim's mouth. If it's male on female, then every heterosexual kid to witness it will develop a fetish for bullying, and/or watersports. The 3 kids directly involved, the victim, the abused kid who created the situation, and the abused kid's friend, will all be guaranteed at least one (bullying, watersports) hard fetish for life (probably the abused kid gets the former or both and the victim and abused kid's friend gets the latter only)

Response to This fetish though (bullying) 2016-10-10 13:17:05

At 10/10/16 01:15 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 10/9/16 03:39 PM, kaiser-d wrote:

i'm glad to see that the phds of newgrounds are working to armchair psychoanalyze this problem to death

this bullying was free of charge

I study Psych for a living sooooo "armchair" lolk

Response to This fetish though (bullying) 2016-10-10 13:31:46

Or maybe it's just what happens to be what floats their boat.

Response to This fetish though (bullying) 2016-10-10 14:39:28

At 10/10/16 12:49 PM, beakerboy wrote:
At 10/8/16 10:55 PM, YonusBahtzee wrote:

Pedophilia
Necrophilia.
I like where this is going

Anthropophagolagnia

although that one doesn't end with philia.

BBS Signature

Response to This fetish though (bullying) 2016-10-10 16:48:05

I think you're grossly over exaggerating when you say people literally masturbate and get a nut off to seeing someone get bullied. However, just like in the BDSM world where some people get off to being humiliated, there are the antagonizers that get off to humiliating someone. The humiliation I never fully understood, I guess feeling powerless is erotic to some people. The ones doing the humiliation I can understand, it's the sense of power and making somebody your toy or puppet.

But I still don't think there are people out there jacking off as they read a comment calling some kid in a YouTube comment a fag. If there are then that seems like a serious mental problem.

Response to This fetish though (bullying) 2016-10-10 20:01:53

I haven't heard of this fetish but while I was browsing /gif/ to find something to fap to, I came across a thread where the people captioned the photos to say stuff like "I saw my bully stick it in my mom's vagina after he told me to shut up" and similar stuff like that.

I just thought to myself "wow this is almost as bad as that cuckold stuff" and started to think why people would fall for those types of fetishes

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to This fetish though (bullying) 2016-10-10 20:08:00

OP, what you're saying isn't 100% accurate. Mental illness or psychological abuse can cause people to bully or lash out at others, but that isn't always the case. A lot of people bully because they are also trying to fit in. One bully may find himself picking on a kid. Maybe he's doing it for attention, whatever, but other kids will find it funny and jump in because they think the bully is cool. All of a sudden, the bullied kid becomes dehumanized and others bully him, even kids with no real mental disorders to speak of.