00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My obsession with Yugoslavia

495 Views | 11 Replies

I have been born in the year 1995 4 years after Yugoslavia has fallen apart and I for some reason got my self interested in studying
Communism and I Studyed Mao,Stalin and then Tito and then I watched a American made documentary about Tito that amazed my in how they treated him with a high respect and then I studyed more on Yugoslavia and found that it had good standard of liveing(that I know a long time ago Because people who lived back then talked about this things) and that for some surprise enjoyed more freedoms than other Communist nations and of course there was good old fashion Brotherhood and unity (that I also know)
that promoted the typical idea of left wing Multiculturisam but one the ways Tito held the Brotherhood and unity was with some unethical means such as the prison camp goli otok and the secret service UDBA and as we all know the Country after Titos death has fallen apart in very bloody way. For some reason I em trying to not think about Yugoslavia but it always some how flys over my head know its not bad to know the history of your Country but Yugoslavia and Tito are totally irelevent in todays ex YU countrys so why does it flys over my head?

Response to My obsession with Yugoslavia 2016-09-29 21:24:28

Damn dude, you wrote all of that shit as two sentences.

BBS Signature

Response to My obsession with Yugoslavia 2016-09-29 21:27:35

At 9/29/16 09:24 PM, 2ITC wrote: Damn dude, you wrote all of that shit as two sentences.

can you please focus on my topic

Response to My obsession with Yugoslavia 2016-09-29 21:30:28

What's Yugoslavia?

Response to My obsession with Yugoslavia 2016-09-29 21:37:53

Sure thing bro listen I'll be frank and admit that I don't really know much about Yugoslavia or any of the newer nations really, but I did once have this wonderful opportunity to talk to a lady from Bosnia (not sure if you just call it Bosnia or Bosnia & Herzegovina, which is its official name as I understand) and she was super interesting because while she was Bosnian, she also had Polish, Croatian, and Serbian heritage, although I'm not sure how much culture there is since the countries are in such close proximity with each other, comparatively speaking (you can probably tell that I'm a pretty ignorant and culturally oblivious person overall). But that's just about the full extent of my Eastern European experience was with this one lady, but I'm assuming you have had more insight than the average joe from the states, yeah?

BBS Signature

Response to My obsession with Yugoslavia 2016-09-30 02:24:08

At 9/29/16 09:18 PM, mile667 wrote: ...but Yugoslavia and Tito are totally irelevent in todays ex YU countrys so why does it flys over my head?

You should try driving an old time Yugo, if you can find one.

My obsession with Yugoslavia

Response to My obsession with Yugoslavia 2016-09-30 04:19:53

At 9/29/16 09:30 PM, NightRaid-NG wrote: What's Yugoslavia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslavia

Response to My obsession with Yugoslavia 2016-09-30 06:02:51

Yugoslavia was false to begin with. It should have fallen.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to My obsession with Yugoslavia 2016-09-30 10:26:32

At 9/30/16 05:49 AM, Ishmaelist wrote: Stupid poor people countries

???

Response to My obsession with Yugoslavia 2016-09-30 19:11:09

At 9/29/16 09:30 PM, NightRaid-NG wrote: What's Yugoslavia?

I knew this was going to happen.

BBS Signature

Response to My obsession with Yugoslavia 2016-10-01 01:05:23

"don't shoot your neighbor, you never know when it'll end"

-national motto of yugoslavia

penis

Response to My obsession with Yugoslavia 2016-10-01 01:07:12

"it seemed like a good idea at the time"

-another motto

penis