00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted Ministerhomer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

First animated project. needs helps

418 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey yall Supersaiyanscooby here but you can just call me scoob, Im a noobie when it comes to animating but I want to get started. I am planing an animation for my project called mooncleaver. more about that here http://supersaiyan2scooby.deviantart.com/gallery/59476861/Mooncleaver

I have the general concept on how to make animation but It would be nice if I had someone who could give me some pointers and maybe even helped with some of the more technical feats that I wish to create though my animation. I wish to make my animation for about 2 to 3 minutes long and have the best quality that I am capable of. Now I know what your probably thinking. Seeing as how its my first attempt I should start out small and work up. true true but this I my form of gauging how much skill I may have in animating as well as good practice since I shall be forcing my self to do something that I may not have the skill for yet.

I can not pay for your service but you would not need do much, and I would give due credit in my project.
since this is more of a learning experience for me What I mostly need is
Someone who has experience in animation and can give me some feed back on the approach/techniques that I use.
Someone who could explain how to do certain complicated tasks such as extreme foreshortening for a scene.
Someone who could help out with some of the art like background/characters etc.
Im not a bad artist ( or atleast I dont think I am ) so I would like to make all the art my self if possible.

If anyone would like to help then pls message me and if not then thank you for reading :) have a nice day.

Response to First animated project. needs helps 2016-09-28 19:20:26

I certainly wish you well on your journey to becoming the animator you want to be.

My only input I can give is to know your medium ( stop-motion, traditional/digital, 2D/3D ) and YouTube the heck out of key terms related to your choice, prefaced with "how to". Terms like fish-eye, perspective, camera moves, storyboard, design, and of course the type of animation you're after.

At 9/27/16 10:19 PM, supersaiyanscooby wrote: Hey yall Supersaiyanscooby here but you can just call me scoob, Im a noobie when it comes to animating but I want to get started. I am planing an animation for my project called mooncleaver. more about that here http://supersaiyan2scooby.deviantart.com/gallery/59476861/Mooncleaver

I have the general concept on how to make animation but It would be nice if I had someone who could give me some pointers and maybe even helped with some of the more technical feats that I wish to create though my animation. I wish to make my animation for about 2 to 3 minutes long and have the best quality that I am capable of. Now I know what your probably thinking. Seeing as how its my first attempt I should start out small and work up. true true but this I my form of gauging how much skill I may have in animating as well as good practice since I shall be forcing my self to do something that I may not have the skill for yet.

I can not pay for your service but you would not need do much, and I would give due credit in my project.
since this is more of a learning experience for me What I mostly need is
Someone who has experience in animation and can give me some feed back on the approach/techniques that I use.
Someone who could explain how to do certain complicated tasks such as extreme foreshortening for a scene.
Someone who could help out with some of the art like background/characters etc.
Im not a bad artist ( or atleast I dont think I am ) so I would like to make all the art my self if possible.

If anyone would like to help then pls message me and if not then thank you for reading :) have a nice day.

| Art n' animation Tumblr | R&S comic Tumblr | Follow for LIVE streams Twitter | Animation CH YouTube |

Response to First animated project. needs helps 2016-09-29 10:28:18

BBS Signature