00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My dad is dead

655 Views | 10 Replies

My dad is dead 2016-09-27 20:45:45

A couple days ago, my dad died. We never did anything together, but I miss him. I feel empty...

On top of that, everyone's bullying me in school and the drummer in my band (Noah) got locked up for going out of his house even though he's on house arrest.

I didn't ask for all this shit. I'm just a 15 year-old kid.
Is it wrong for me to be transgender? Is it wrong for me to want to make music and videos so people can smile?

I know how some of you will respond to this too. You'll treat me differently for no reason. Someone will lock the thread saying, "If you knew they'd respond like this, why'd you post this?"

I did it because I have a question.
Think about how you're about to respond to a 15 year-old dude going through hell.
Now think about how you responded this grown woman going through the same thing: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1414538

Since I know how you'll respond differently, just because it's me, I wanna ask... why?
Why are you responding negatively towards me?
Is it because I'm an immature 15 year-old? Is it because she's a girl and that makes you wanna be nicer?

What is the reason for so many bullies in this Necrophiliac fucking that we call Earth?
And why does it always have to be me?

Response to My dad is dead 2016-09-27 20:55:23

At 9/27/16 08:45 PM, NightRaid-NG wrote: A couple days ago, my dad died. We never did anything together, but I miss him. I feel empty...

On top of that, everyone's bullying me in school and the drummer in my band (Noah) got locked up for going out of his house even though he's on house arrest.

I didn't ask for all this shit. I'm just a 15 year-old kid.
Is it wrong for me to be transgender? Is it wrong for me to want to make music and videos so people can smile?

I know how some of you will respond to this too. You'll treat me differently for no reason. Someone will lock the thread saying, "If you knew they'd respond like this, why'd you post this?"

I did it because I have a question.
Think about how you're about to respond to a 15 year-old dude going through hell.
Now think about how you responded this grown woman going through the same thing: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1414538

Since I know how you'll respond differently, just because it's me, I wanna ask... why?
Is it because I'm an immature 15 year-old? Is it because she's a girl and that makes you wanna be nicer?

What is the reason for so many bullies in this Necrophiliac fucking that we call Earth?
And why does it always have to be me?

Don't assume you'll be treated poorly because you're 15, transgender, and like to make people happy. Not everyone in this world is heartless. None of those things you listed are wrong. There's no good answer to your question of why people treat others so shittily, but just know that there are kind people on this earth who think and believe in the same morals as you do. My condolences about your father. That's truly such a horrible thing to go through especially at your age. Just know that life's goes on and you will find happiness with the right people and you will find happiness in yourself. Keep the goodness, love, and hope that is still in your heart.

Lars Ulrich - Badass.

BBS Signature

Response to My dad is dead 2016-09-27 21:25:59

At 9/27/16 08:56 PM, HeavenSC21 wrote: I don't know what happned...

He had cancer

Response to My dad is dead 2016-09-27 21:28:04

At 9/27/16 08:45 PM, NightRaid-NG wrote: stuff

Look, kid, life isn't all about happiness and success this I can say through experience. You just have to have the emotional strength and willpower to keep pushing. You're the only one that can say "fuck it" and quit just like you're the only one that can say "bring it on" and keep going.

Although life might will be hard a few times, sometimes, a lot of the times, or even all the time, it'll give you knowledge and experience later in life it's just up to you to see it that way.

"The same boiling water that softens a potato also hardens the egg. It's all about what you're made of, not the circumstances"

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to My dad is dead 2016-09-27 21:32:37

My dad died 10 years ago this coming November.

I was 21, but losing someone I've known all my life became really apparent.

Still, it made me the man I am today.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to My dad is dead 2016-09-27 22:47:47

I never really knew my dad I got to live with him and work with him in nashvill TN for a yearit was ok, but now he has dementia hes in a military hospital now.

Don't take for granted those moments, someone can be taken away so easy and you may never be the same.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to My dad is dead 2016-09-28 00:18:52 (edited 2016-09-28 00:19:11)

Why are you comparing yourself to me?

If you pay attention on here, you can easily learn that there are people who respond negatively to me as well. The differences between you and me are that I don't give a shit about what people think of me, I love self deprecating humor, and I have more years of life experience.

I am sorry that you're struggling, and you know I am here for you if you need anything, but comparing yourself to me isn't smart for multiple reason and it's unnecessary.

BBS Signature

Response to My dad is dead 2016-09-28 14:43:19 (edited 2016-09-28 14:43:26)

I pity your dad and hope he will unburden of you soon.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to My dad is dead 2016-09-28 15:17:13

I'm really sorry man, hope you get better. My advice for all the shit you're going through is try to have a positive self image. I know it's hard when you get bullied, but a negative self image won't bring you anywhere. And as someone who's your age I think it's kinda cool you're in a band, I mean that's what I've always wanted.

Response to My dad is dead 2016-09-28 17:16:35

At 9/27/16 08:45 PM, NightRaid-NG wrote: A couple days ago, my dad died. We never did anything together, but I miss him. I feel empty...

Best regards to you. Death isn't a laughing matter and even the worst trolls here are sensitive to a real life event.

Well, the drummer in your band broke the rules. No sympathy here. As for bullying in school, please seek a school official to better help you.

I didn't ask for all this shit.

No, you didn't.

I'm just a 15 year-old kid.

Again, you didn't ask to be a 15 year old kid.

Is it wrong for me to be transgender?

Nope, your decision.

Is it wrong for me to want to make music and videos so people can smile?

Nope, we encourage art here.

I know how some of you will respond to this too. You'll treat me differently for no reason.

I don't know you. However, looking at the first two pages of your posts, you seem like the perfect immature child who just now learning what genitals are for. Actually put more effort into your posts and not just run to any shit thread you see.

Someone will lock the thread saying, "If you knew they'd respond like this, why'd you post this?"

Not like that, mods are real people. Especially for a thread like this.

This is the type of community. You have good posters, your trolls, band wagoners and everything in between. Please do not let your self esteem or your self worth be evaluated by an online community that is KNOWN for having trolls.

Personally, most of us could care less if you are transgendered, 15 years old, like dogs or even sushi. However, there are individuals who jump at the chance to get a quick laugh. With that being said, it is easy to differentiate people who genuinely care about you and others just laugh at you (which some are probably alts anyway). You'll quickly learn who is what here, and if it becomes too much, see that "X" in the corner of this browser, hit it and move on.

As for real life, I recommended finding a professional who can give you the help and knowledge you need. Take it from a person who just went through a personal trial, feel free to pm me if you ever want to talk about your issues with someone without judgement.

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to My dad is dead 2016-09-28 17:28:01

You make this thread and then less than a day later make a thread about your exciting amount of youtube subscribers.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1415157

I'm calling attention whore.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature