00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Writer With Revolutionary ideas

486 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Writer With Revolutionary ideas 2016-09-25 08:33:12

I've been writing several different types of stories for a few years, and I've hit a point where I'd like to put my stuff out there. I'm looking for potential artists and animators who might be interested in working on any potential projects with me. I have three, potentially four stories written out. That doesn't include other great ideas I have that aren't complete yet. I'm probably biased, but these ideas are fresh, unique, funny, (depending on the idea) violent, and genuinely worth being made. It's my hope that other creatives out there might be willing to jump on a great idea or two in the hopes of putting ourselves and our skills out there for the world to see, and to start building or adding to an already made portfolio that could come in handy in getting work in the future. I can't offer much outside of being a part of something truly great. If anyone is interested, just comment or message me. I honestly appreciate you even taking the time to read this.

Response to Writer With Revolutionary ideas 2016-09-26 13:58:05

Hey, legionbear!
Maybe you can get more interest if you plan one project at a time? If people know a bit more what kind of project they're getting into in terms of the product and animation length and genre, they'll be much more inclined to want to participate. People also like to know that the project at hand has moved on from the speculative stage and that there's actually a project at hand (with a schedule and the necessary content outlined, a real game plan instead of just an idea), since most artists and animators aren't really willing to also be the project managers of a project that isn't even theirs to begin with.