00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mirenamak just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Coloring backgrounds in Photoshop?

320 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Is there any good tutorials for me to follow? I'm really trying to get this right. Down to color palletes. Here's the background I drew up in Photoshop and I have no idea how to approach this.

Coloring backgrounds in Photoshop?

Animator for hire. Check out the stuff I have on the portal and the forums. If you like something, send me a message.

BBS Signature

Response to Coloring backgrounds in Photoshop? 2016-09-25 14:17:40

At 9/24/16 11:34 PM, Xcyper33 wrote: Is there any good tutorials for me to follow? I'm really trying to get this right. Down to color palletes. Here's the background I drew up in Photoshop and I have no idea how to approach this.

Hey!

This guy has a lot of basic type of tutorials but, he also has a lot of more advanced videos. They're straight to the point and very easy to follow.

Hope that helps!

Ctrlpaint.com/library

At 9/24/16 11:34 PM, Xcyper33 wrote: Is there any good tutorials for me to follow? I'm really trying to get this right. Down to color palletes. Here's the background I drew up in Photoshop and I have no idea how to approach this.

I couldn't find a specific tutorial for you, but what I usually do is finding a picture similar to what I want to do and use it as a guide. Try to even modify the picture, like the color, contrast, and add your elements over it, just to have a visual idea if it's the right reference picture for you. Hope it helps! :D